Mum bought volufiline for her face. So I decided to nick some last night and test it out on my already full lips for fun and now they look bigger.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
help me!!! Just within 12 hours

Also should I buy one for myself? I'd like to try one for my undereyes and as an anti-aging tool

Mum bought the Tosoowong one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Tr0ubLe, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
How to tell if I got under eye support or not

idk i've been using it for few days no difference yet but people say it works so idk

Cuck behavior letting your mum be a slut like that ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai, zura, Deleted member 51551 and 5 others
Your pfp makes me want to hug you wtf

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Posts106,741 if your mother saw this she would shoot herself in head

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai, 3virtues, zura and 8 others
Your pfp makes me want to hug you wtf
Cuck behavior letting your mum be a slut like that ngl
Takes time
idk i've been using it for few days no difference yet but people say it works so idk
I only tried it last night and suddenly my lips look even bigger. Don't like it so I'll try and let it subside
Will try it on my undereyes but I'll have to buy my own bottle (and hide it so she doesn't steal it like the Dermatica tret I bought)

Posts106,741 if your mother saw this she would shoot herself in head
I only tried it last night and suddenly my lips look even bigger. Don't like it so I'll try and let it subside
Will try it on my undereyes but I'll have to buy my own bottle (and hide it so she doesn't steal it like the Dermatica tret I bought)

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
I would use it if it weren't so expensive. Should have gone for a job instead of a bachelor's degree.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and Xangsane
I would use it if it weren't so expensive. Should have gone for a job instead of a bachelor's degree.
you'll get an even better job upon graduating.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and guy24
people talked about risks of the fat the fat moving on other places than undereyes but idk

• Woah

Yes!

big-black-cock-realistic-dildo-225-cm-9-inch-ref-2112-00.jpg

• Ugh..
idk what that is

Thinking about combining Vitamin K (Coagulates blood) With volufiline, then include pinanediol, and camphanediol, i tought about synthesising my own diols for higher strength. Toughts?

• +1
Made my bags worse

• So Sad
Thinking about combining Vitamin K (Coagulates blood) With volufiline, then include pinanediol, and camphanediol, i tought about synthesising my own diols for higher strength. Toughts?
Elab please?

Made my bags worse
eye bags have different approaches

approach 1, restrict bloodflow in order to make the capillaries smaller (ice and chems)

approach 2, promote bloodflow leading to less dark spots.

something more to add, traditional approach towards bruises, is to ice them, but the actual approach is to promote bloodflow inorder to make the spot heal faster, its no different with eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Xangsane

It's not expensive. From yesstyle.com it's $16 with $5 shipping. Don't you have 21 dollars? Are you that poor?

• +1
eye bags have different approaches

approach 1, restrict bloodflow in order to make the capillaries smaller (ice and chems)

approach 2, promote bloodflow leading to less dark spots.
And this does neither, it promotors fat storage under the skin so the idea was to “fill” the tear troughs.

In reality it just made my lower eye lid fat

It's not expensive. From yesstyle.com it's $16 with $5 shipping. Don't you have 21 dollars? Are you that poor?
I'm in India. It's 5x he price here without shipping for a small bottle.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dicktator
It actually makes mine look so much cooler but I will get Botox eventually anyways

And this does neither, it promotors fat storage under the skin so the idea was to “fill” the tear troughs.

In reality it just made my lower eye lid fat
im confused onto how to apply it, cause wouldn't more fat just result in puffy eyelids? Could it be used for aego sal, or wtf?

The site you've shown has better price ranges tho.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
help me!!! Just within 12 hours

Also should I buy one for myself? I'd like to try one for my undereyes and as an anti-aging tool

Mum bought the Tosoowong one
Probs placebo no way in 12 hours that shit somehow plumped your lips up and is permanent

• +1