D

Deleted member 4019

Kraken
1607925ded4251e279bb799fe730193f.png

mogging niggers jews womans and others subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 5969
Jesse Owens himself said that he was treated better in Nazi Germany then he was in the United States.
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and justshowerbro
Jesse Owens himself said that he was treated better in Nazi Germany then he was in the United States.
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
direct quote from Jesse Owens himself

"Hitler didn't snub me—it was [FDR] who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."

Owens was cheered enthusiastically by 110,000 people in Berlin's Olympic Stadium and later ordinary Germans sought his autograph when they saw him in the streets. Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, an irony at the time given that blacks in the United States were denied equal rights. After a New York ticker-tape parade in his honor, Owens had to ride the freight elevator to attend his own reception at the Waldorf-Astoria

Jesse Owens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the FDR quote is from - Triumph, a book about the 1936 Olympics by Jeremy Schaap

I got pretty decent knowledge of WWII. I'm pretty sure the Nazi's helped Arab nations become free of colonial rule notably Syria. It's duck of a waters back when you take the Namibian Genocide into account, but as we know. "The victors write the history books"

• +1
Reactions: MinMaxxer23, Deleted member 6723 and justshowerbro
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
Coz they knew his ass would be jetting back the fuck outta there after Olympics

• JFL
Reactions: Dionysus and Deleted member 8765
direct quote from Jesse Owens himself

Jesse Owens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the FDR quote is from - Triumph, a book about the 1936 Olympics by Jeremy Schaap

I got pretty decent knowledge of WWII. I'm pretty sure the Nazi's helped Arab nations become free of colonial rule notably Syria. It's duck of a waters back when you take the Namibian Genocide into account, but as we know. "The victors write the history books"

Wow you totally found something out that nobody ever heard before. This is definitely going to restore order and elimate the jew world order. Just fucking cope its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Coz they knew his ass would be jetting back the fuck outta there after Olympics
Yea, . If he had stayed in Germany as a citizen, he would have been sent to the camps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, Deleted member 1973 and LooksmaxDon1