"Muscle mommies" are disgusting

Ragnar

Ragnar

Diamond
Joined
Nov 19, 2022
Posts
1,280
Reputation
2,027
Any man that is attracted by girls that have muscles in their arms or any part of the upper body is gay and retarded
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nordsmog, Prettyboy, Yerico7 and 11 others
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice! botb worthy @TRUE_CEL sticky this and move to botb
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 23245 and 3 others
more for me.
 

Attachments

  • 1669724538427300.webm
    2.2 MB
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nordsmog, zharupodrugu, casadebanho and 10 others
I agree too much masculine energy
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
a little bit of glutes dont hurt tho
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, datboijj and Deleted member 23554
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice! botb worthy @TRUE_CEL sticky this and move to botb
I noticed after I posted it over for my iq
 
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Have you seen prime gina carano? no? thought so.
 
more for me.
name ?
Full 1
 
Any man that is attracted by girls that have muscles in their arms or any part of the upper body is gay and retarded
issa girl anyway id fuck anything n everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
girl wit naturally more muscle is just better genes for my kids anyway
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24554, datboijj and bordan jarrett
Any man that is attracted by girls that have muscles in their arms or any part of the upper body is gay and retarded
@Pendejo likes darkskinned men
Capture
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, datboijj, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
@Pendejo do not talk like this, he talks like a pseudo intellectual not a low iq class curry from the dirty slums of bangaledesh
that's only when he tries to appear like a smartass in private convos he talks like a hoodrat, haven't you seen him spamming trap music at least he used to on another forum
 
Any man that is attracted by girls that have muscles in their arms or any part of the upper body is gay and retarded
ED5EB611 7E66 4141 B561 E2BCE5F965DE


Cope muscles are hot af need these thighs round my head
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7 and Ragnar
Screenshot 20230120 225215 comwhatsapp edit 326021506624729


Come give momma some sugar
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel and Prettyboy
more for me.
That girl actually got bimax. I remember that she's Australian, what's her name again? She's ascended hard from bimax, one of the best results I've seen and now she's a gigastacy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
more for me.
I recognize the girl in the video you posted, what's the source? I know she made an Australian youtube video talking about her bimax surgery. Or maybe it was just upper jaw advancement.
 
I recognize the girl in the video you posted, what's the source? I know she made an Australian youtube video talking about her bimax surgery. Or maybe it was just upper jaw advancement.
can't recall sadly otherwise I would've posted it already.
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Blackpilled1027 and Deleted member 23695
first time hearing about "muscle mommies". i wouldnt mind power fucking one tbh
 
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I recognize the girl in the video you posted, what's the source? I know she made an Australian youtube video talking about her bimax surgery. Or maybe it was just upper jaw advancement.
I just want that bitch in your avi tbh
 
So you go 4 gunts 'n' mumtums?

Sick....:sick::ROFLMAO::blackpill:.
 

Similar threads

alurmo
Replies
15
Views
70
tenmacel
tenmacel
hax
Replies
10
Views
53
hax
hax
Notcel
Replies
39
Views
212
themogger1
themogger1
iamnothing
Replies
28
Views
86
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
ICXCLuvr
Replies
37
Views
188
accinr
accinr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top