Neck Shoulders Forearms Abs
A
Biceps Chest
B
Triceps Glutes Lats Traps
C
Quadriceps Calves Hamstrings

Neck
Automatically number one because it influences the face and face>everything else. You could realistically fill the entire s tier with random facial muscles most people have never heard of but I wanted to just focus on major body muscles. Thick neck is one of the most dimorphic masculine traits. It's associated with leadership, dominance and fighting success. Neck is one of the first things you notice about someone even if you are making eye contact due to peripheral vision. To test this theory just make eye contact with these thin/thick neck morphs and you will understand.

Don't think that thin neck=female gaze maxxed prettyboy. Thin neck on a man ALWAYS means submissive, weak, sick and low smv. Prettyboys have higher smv with a thick neck.

Shoulders
Even though bone is more important for shoulder width than muscle, you call still influence shoulder width with the side deltoids. Along with neck width, shoulder width is also one of the most dimorphic and attractive male features as it's a sign of fighting success. A skinny physique with good shoulders looks much more dominant than a muscular one with bad shoulders thus making it an automatic s tier.

Forearms

I am a firm believer that hands, wrists and forearms are more important than biceps and triceps for female appeal. Large upper arms are more likely to get you compliments from men.

Hands should be large. When a female holds hands with you she wants her hand to feel protected. When you shake another mans hand you want to be able to crush his hand and make him beg for mercy.

Wrists should be as large as possible without looking ogre.

Tanned, vascular hands and forearms are an insane halo for the female gaze and this goes for everyone; prettyboys, maesthetic and masc.
Incel hands

High appeal hands

Ideal forearms should look like this

Abs
Should be as symmetrical as possible. 8 pack is more aesthetic but 6 pack is more sexually appealing. Should be completely hairless, chest hair is ok if masc maxxing but clean shaven belly is always the best.
Adonis belt is a niche feature but masculine and high appeal none the less.

Belly button should be innie. It blatantly looks better.

Shredded obliques/fish gills are a great look.

Biceps
I rate it highly just not in the top tier.
Essential for filling up shirt sleeves and a good bicep vein is a solid look.

Long bicep insertion is superior to short in aesthetics and appeal.

Chest
Some might put chest higher but I believe chest is more of a male gaze muscle.
A good chest is necessary for a 10/10 physique but I'm sure you can still have good female appeal with a mediocre one.

Triceps
Good triceps are essential for large upper arms but considering they're at the back of the arm I can't rank them very high as far as sex appeal goes. They will always be overshadowed by biceps.

Glutes
This one is taboo in male gym culture because it's stereotyped as being a muscle that only woman train or something that only gays would care about however the difference between bad and good glutes is actually quite noticeable.
Right is clearly more aesthetic and appealing.

Lats

Lats are necessary for a perfect v-taper but I believe they are more important for aesthetics than appeal and are not something that women would likely comment on or run their hand over.

Traps
I don't think they do much for smv. Big traps are quite ogre and low class. The difference between small and big traps isn't very noticeable.

Quadriceps/Calves/Hamstrings
Legs are not important for female gaze smv. If you have jacked legs I'm sure no woman would care and 100% of your compliments would be from other guys in the gym. As long as you don't have chicken legs you'll be fine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Manana, Vidales, greywind and 9 others
Good thread

traps help make neck look bigger, having muscular and strong legs with developed quads is underrated and is attractive to woman

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
also back is very impoartant, forget it, near every muscle is aestetically pleasing, it is hard to rate them since if one is to weak it ruins your physiqe, if you were forced to pick only one muscle though, neck all the way.

• +1
Reactions: zura
good thread

I'm not convinced a thicker neck is always beneficial. It tends to give one a stouter look, which can backfire if you are trying to go for that otter mode lean pretty boy aesthetic.

Shoulders > Neck > Traps > Arms > Chest > Back > Glutes > Legs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Mace1
tricep and lats should be higher

Lats are S tier. Only muscle that will increase your biacromial width which is the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: greywind and zharupodrugu
Lats are S tier. Only muscle that will increase your biacromial width which is the only thing that matters
How would lats increase biacromial width

for frame you need wide shoulders and big back neck for the face and being lean to show off the veins

S
Neck Shoulders Forearms Abs
A
Biceps Chest
B
Triceps Glutes Lats Traps
C
Quadriceps Calves Hamstrings

Neck
Automatically number one because it influences the face and face>everything else. You could realistically fill the entire s tier with random facial muscles most people have never heard of but I wanted to just focus on major body muscles. Thick neck is one of the most dimorphic masculine traits. It's associated with leadership, dominance and fighting success. Neck is one of the first things you notice about someone even if you are making eye contact due to peripheral vision. To test this theory just make eye contact with these thin/thick neck morphs and you will understand.
View attachment 2712141View attachment 2712148View attachment 2712161
Don't think that thin neck=female gaze maxxed prettyboy. Thin neck on a man ALWAYS means submissive, weak, sick and low smv. Prettyboys have higher smv with a thick neck.
View attachment 2712182View attachment 2712188

Shoulders
Even though bone is more important for shoulder width than muscle, you call still influence shoulder width with the side deltoids. Along with neck width, shoulder width is also one of the most dimorphic and attractive male features as it's a sign of fighting success. A skinny physique with good shoulders looks much more dominant than a muscular one with bad shoulders thus making it an automatic s tier.
View attachment 2712240
Forearms

I am a firm believer that hands, wrists and forearms are more important than biceps and triceps for female appeal. Large upper arms are more likely to get you compliments from men.
View attachment 2712293
Hands should be large. When a female holds hands with you she wants her hand to feel protected. When you shake another mans hand you want to be able to crush his hand and make him beg for mercy.

Wrists should be as large as possible without looking ogre.
View attachment 2712270View attachment 2712272
Tanned, vascular hands and forearms are an insane halo for the female gaze and this goes for everyone; prettyboys, maesthetic and masc.
Incel hands
View attachment 2712289
High appeal hands
View attachment 2712287
Ideal forearms should look like this
View attachment 2712291View attachment 2712294View attachment 2712295
Abs
Should be as symmetrical as possible. 8 pack is more aesthetic but 6 pack is more sexually appealing. Should be completely hairless, chest hair is ok if masc maxxing but clean shaven belly is always the best.
Adonis belt is a niche feature but masculine and high appeal none the less.
View attachment 2712336
Belly button should be innie. It blatantly looks better.
View attachment 2712341
Shredded obliques/fish gills are a great look.
View attachment 2712342

Biceps
I rate it highly just not in the top tier.
Essential for filling up shirt sleeves and a good bicep vein is a solid look.
View attachment 2712363
Long bicep insertion is superior to short in aesthetics and appeal.
View attachment 2712365

Chest
Some might put chest higher but I believe chest is more of a male gaze muscle.
A good chest is necessary for a 10/10 physique but I'm sure you can still have good female appeal with a mediocre one.
View attachment 2712368View attachment 2712371

Triceps
Good triceps are essential for large upper arms but considering they're at the back of the arm I can't rank them very high as far as sex appeal goes. They will always be overshadowed by biceps.
View attachment 2712357

Glutes
This one is taboo in male gym culture because it's stereotyped as being a muscle that only woman train or something that only gays would care about however the difference between bad and good glutes is actually quite noticeable.
Right is clearly more aesthetic and appealing.

View attachment 2712305
Lats

Lats are necessary for a perfect v-taper but I believe they are more important for aesthetics than appeal and are not something that women would likely comment on or run their hand over.
View attachment 2712331

Traps
I don't think they do much for smv. Big traps are quite ogre and low class. The difference between small and big traps isn't very noticeable.
View attachment 2712319

Quadriceps/Calves/Hamstrings
Legs are not important for female gaze smv. If you have jacked legs I'm sure no woman would care and 100% of your compliments would be from other guys in the gym. As long as you don't have chicken legs you'll be fine.
Thx bro hight iq thread very usefull

• JFL
Reactions: odux
lats are s or a tier

Glutes/legs are extremely underrated..

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
nigga necroposting threads from lookism

Full chest with no gap mogs hard