Muscles and Frame Are Utter Cope. Take it From Me, a Former 99th Percentile Natty.

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I was one of the morons who used to think lifting weights would get me attention from girls. Thanks to some Balkan genetic admixture, I was able to build this level of a physique relatively easily before I was 20:

I didn't measure muh 22 inch bidelt with calipers but with wall markings, I reckon I was above 20 inches. I had no visible abs though, which means my face was not at a low body fat level. I would sometimes cope with trying to look even bigger, so I put on even more weight to look big in muh muscle shirts and muh wife beaters. To cover my moobs from protruding in shirts I used to slouch so probably 6 ft to 6'1 in person.

This is what I got from girls:
-Nothing.

This is what I did get:
- Bunch of other coping retards at the gym giving complements. :soy:: "damn lookin big brah!" "Fuck brah what's your bench?"
- Influx of other ugly guys looking up to me as a beacon of hope, asking for tips and advice, calling me gigachad etc.

Eventually I found PSL early last year and discovered the lean pill from guys like @Amnesia and started cutting fat hard to the detriment of my muscle. I was so frustrated I didn't even give a flying fuck about my macros or muh 150g of protein to sustain muh muscle BRAH! Went from 230 pounds to 190 in 3 or 4 months, bench dropped from 2 plates 25 for 12 reps to barely 2 plates for 3 reps.

Luckily I always had good bones underneath and when my zygos and mandible became visible, it was a day and night difference. At sheesha bars or clubs, I suddenly became the one who was upstaging my chadlite friend, I became the guy who was talked about. I documented my whole chronicles of having a oneitis over this one Stacy chick on lookism, @Scammer @dfucclife @cvzvvc and others remember and eventually I posted a vid of me fucking her in the back of my car... all due to the appeal that comes from face. Not Height. Not muh 26 inch bidelt frame. Not muh muscles.

This is what appeals to vast majority of 18-23 yr old bitches, mine and @Xangsane autistic tinder fishes prove it over and over:

All have twink or lean bodies and poor frames. Don't take it from me.. Go on Wattpad and see the covers for the types of guys on there. It's always face moggers like Chico and Stephen James. The above row is the kind of shit girls fantasize over when they write their novels on Wattpad. When will you ever see a Wattpad cover with these retards?

Here's the final Nail in the Coffin...

Vs this Framelet Twink

Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Muh Cbum :soy::soy::soy: Only Thing Gym Is good for is thickening your neck, only because it halos your FACE. :soy::soy: @AscendingHero pin this thread bruh, too many coping gymcels out their with their tales.
@germanlooks is right, this is ideal and perfectly attainable as natty lifter.

@Thompsonz @germanlooks @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @Anstrum95 @FailedNormieManlet @inferiorpispot234 @cloUder @Biiyo03 @GetShrekt

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Boxingfan, Moggie, mug and 72 others
Dnrd but yea it’s cope
Skinny >>>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 12 others
Dnrd but lean and muscular is ideal for smv jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Richard_Hungwell, volcelfatcel and 16 others
I was one of the morons who used to think lifting weights would get me attention from girls. Thanks to some Balkan genetic admixture, I was able to build this level of a physique relatively easily before I was 20:
View attachment 1660178

I didn't measure muh 22 inch bidelt with calipers but with wall markings, I reckon I was above 20 inches. I had no visible abs though, which means my face was not at a low body fat level. I would sometimes cope with trying to look even bigger, so I put on even more weight to look big in muh muscle shirts and muh wife beaters. To cover my moobs from protruding in shirts I used to slouch so probably 6 ft to 6'1 in person.

-Nothing.

This is what I did get:
- Bunch of other coping retards at the gym giving complements. :soy:: "damn lookin big brah!" "Fuck brah what's your bench?"
- Influx of other ugly guys looking up to me as a beacon of hope, asking for tips and advice, calling me gigachad etc.

Eventually I found PSL early last year and discovered the lean pill from guys like @Amnesia and started cutting fat hard to the detriment of my muscle. I was so frustrated I didn't even give a flying fuck about my macros or muh 150g of protein to sustain muh muscle BRAH! Went from 230 pounds to 190 in 3 or 4 months, bench dropped from 2 plates 25 for 12 reps to barely 2 plates for 3 reps.

Luckily I always had good bones underneath and when my zygos and mandible became visible, it was a day and night difference. At sheesha bars or clubs, I suddenly became the one who was upstaging my chadlite friend, I became the guy who was talked about. I documented my whole chronicles of having a oneitis over this one Stacy chick on lookism, @Scammer @dfucclife @cvzvvc and others remember and eventually I posted a vid of me fucking her in the back of my car... all due to the appeal that comes from face. Not Height. Not muh 26 inch bidelt frame. Not muh muscles.

This is what appeals to vast majority of 18-23 yr old bitches, mine and @Xangsane autistic tinder fishes prove it over and over:
View attachment 1660216View attachment 1660220View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660224View attachment 1660227View attachment 1660229

All have twink or lean bodies and poor frames. Don't take it from me.. Go on Wattpad and see the covers for the types of guys on there. It's always face moggers like Chico and Stephen James. The above row is the kind of shit girls fantasize over when they write their novels on Wattpad. When will you ever see a Wattpad cover with these retards?

View attachment 1660235View attachment 1660236View attachment 1660237View attachment 1660239

View attachment 1660241View attachment 1660242

Vs this Framelet Twink
View attachment 1660247
Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
View attachment 1660259View attachment 1660263

Muh Cbum :soy::soy::soy: Only Thing Gym Is good for is thickening your neck, only because it halos your FACE. :soy::soy: @AscendingHero pin this thread bruh, too many coping gymcels out their with their tales.

@Thompsonz @germanlooks @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @Anstrum95 @FailedNormieManlet @inferiorpispot234 @cloUder @Biiyo03
"Gym doesn't work"

Nigga you're telling us a story of how you went from being a bloated powershitter to lean? You are aware you can lift and be lean at the same time?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mateusz74, gymmaxedhorse and 32 others
damn, really?

well, whats your advice for someone with this body? :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
B0A39B8B 96E3 42B8 9C09 1A61F56B7AD4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19478, tyronelite and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 2 others
@Kingkellz thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 14160
idc i still want to be jacked

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ricochet, Idontknowlol and 9 others
You could have cut to 190 lbs keeping protein high and gym everyday and kept way more muscle, this whole thread was just too prove how weak willed you were during your cut :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Changed title a bit tbh. Muscles alone are cope.
I think if you are fat powershitter, then yeah. You won't get girls.

But it's better to be lean and muscular than skinny.

What was your bodyfat before? And what did your face look like? Mind pming?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, Racky and 4 others
Same for me bro, windmill dunks but no vertical jump for my face 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369, FrameMogger and 3 others
1651428869885-png.1660224

this guy is literally a gymcel too. even chad needs to have muscles in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Daniel Plainview, alriodai and 6 others
“Violence is never the answer. It’s the question and the answer is always yes”

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, fjor2096 and 1 other person
"Gym doesn't work"

Nigga you're telling us a story of how you went from being a bloated powershitter to lean? You are aware you can lift and be lean at the same time?
Yeah… with a shit ton of steroids JFL at thinking that’s possible past 180cm

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and GetShrekt
You could have cut to 190 lbs keeping protein high and gym everyday and kept way more muscle, this whole thread was just too prove how weak willed you were during your cut :lul::lul:
Not weak willed I would say but I wanted a faster change. 2k calories would've taken too long, I was doing 1200 to 1500 ranges so I was bound to lose strength no matter what.:Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and FailedNormieManlet
This is what appeals to vast majority of 18-23 yr old bitches, mine and @
Xangsane
@Xangsane autistic tinder fishes prove it over and over:
Yea no shit when you have a high tier chad face you don’t need a muscular physique to have high appeal.
Doesn’t mean that girls prefer their body types. They like them because of their faces

But besides that both Cox and zanoska are natty gymmaxxed

414D01DD 19F5 4E57 9FDA 3786A1662E74
00C1B3DF 4BD4 457E 9138 B9606D9F7728

Brutally Body mogged:

80F0D44D D32F 43DB 8DFA 4B525D40460C
66A0C6EF 2341 4DA4 ADB0 EC1D73A4DA91

Not a single girl would prefer the body of Jon or Chico over trevors and nozskas body

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 10 others
Yeah… with a shit ton of steroids JFL at thinking that’s possible past 180cm
no i'm lean and fit and way past 180 cms
i'm not bulked but that's also because i don't gymcel only like a retard and i don't take creatine or other shit

damn, really?

well, whats your advice for someone with this body? :hnghn::hnghn:
View attachment 1660273
3 months of maintenance and he'll be gtg. Jfl at thinking anything more than 6 months-1 year of gym has any impact on smv. But difference from no lifting to 1 year of lifting is night and day imo it's just that after 1 year you'll see little smv rise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16275
Yea no shit when you have a high tier chad face you don’t need a muscular physique to have high appeal.
Doesn’t mean that girls prefer their body types. They like them because of their faces

View attachment 1660281View attachment 1660282
Brutally Body mogged:

View attachment 1660285View attachment 1660286
Not a single girl would prefer the body of Jon or Chico over trevors and nozskas body
to be real. Chico looks pathetic compared to gymcels jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Elvisandreaa and 5 others

Brutally Body mogged:

Chico has girl tier frame :feelsgah:.

3rd pic torso is a bit gay looking, last nigga frame mogs tho, just needs to get rid of that fat on his hips

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
„Body doesn’t matter, muscles are male gaze cope“:soy::soy::soy:
they don't know a single jacked guy that is incel irl. jacked guys can get famous on insta and fuck girls even with subpar faces. keep comparing to the most known male models in the world retards

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Oberyn
Biggest bluepill is that twinks don’t slay @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Biggdink

Brutally Body mogged:

Yeah Noszka and Jon are peak and ideal. Perfectly attainable as natty.
Mogs blasting trenbolone or bologne and ending up with this:

Every gym in the world has this coping phenotype walking around with wifebeaters on to cover their gyno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, fjor2096 and 5 others
Yo I actually read what you posted, add me to the tagged list, I agree 100%

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I go back and forth as to whether this is true tbh. On the one hand one of my friends is a 5’11 4.5 psl but very gymcelled (still lean tho) and girls call him hot all the time.

But my brother is a normie but he’s 6’5 with a giant bideltoid. He can probably rep only 135 lbs but gets treated like a chad.

On the other hand we all know face >>>>>> height. It’s undeniable that’s some gymceling is good and being 10-18% bf is ideal, but at what point is being a gymcel not worth it anymore?

OP were you just a bloated ogre before?

Last edited:
to be real. Chico looks pathetic compared to gymcels jfl.
I think he actually still looks okay because despite his tall height his wrists and bones seem to be quite thick. It’s just that his shoulder width is bad

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
no i'm lean and fit and way past 180 cms
i'm not bulked but that's also because i don't gymcel only like a retard and i don't take creatine or other shit
What do you weigh?

Yeah Noszka and Jon are peak and ideal. Perfectly attainable as natty.
Mogs blasting trenbolone or bologne and ending up with this:
View attachment 1660295View attachment 1660298
Every gym in the world has this coping phenotype walking around with wifebeaters on to cover their gyno.
You mean Nozska and Trevor?
Because Jon’s body is far from being ideal.

Those hardcore roidcel gymcels don’t have ideal body’s obv but to be fair this also really depends on their frame, shoulder waist, face etc.
David laid is also not natural but his body will appeal to many women

Copium thread bro, women care about bideltoid a lot. If you're framelet they will see you as only a twink.

100% female views/comments/audience keep in mind. Just look at the comments
ALL THEY TALK ABOUT in the comments are his wide shoulders.

They are obsessed with wide shoulders.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14160 and germanlooks
looksmaxincels have clearly never met noodleschads or they wouldnt cope wjth muj muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16371
Copium thread bro, women care about bideltoid a lot. If you're framelet they will see you as only a twink.

100% female views/comments/audience keep in mind. Just look at the comments
ALL THEY TALK ABOUT in the comments are his wide shoulders.

They are obsessed with wide shoulders.

That’s kind of what I’m trying to say though. Things like wide shoulders and stuff are only a boost when you got a good face first.

Old face you with wide shoulders would get nothing. But the new ascended face you with wide shoulders would be giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, alriodai and 1 other person
Jesse James West is such a bloatcel

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
do you actually have "veni vidi vici" tattooed across your chest? :LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14160
Being lean while:
- having good developed facial bones
- not weak/skinny (especially neck) + wide shoulders
- still having healthy fatpads (around eyes etc)

Is where it is at

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
View attachment 1660178

-Nothing.

This is what I did get:

View attachment 1660216View attachment 1660220View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660224View attachment 1660227View attachment 1660229

View attachment 1660235View attachment 1660236View attachment 1660237View attachment 1660239

Vs this Framelet Twink
View attachment 1660247
Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

View attachment 1660310

@Thompsonz @germanlooks @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @Anstrum95 @FailedNormieManlet @inferiorpispot234 @cloUder @Biiyo03 @GetShrekt
Dnrd+OP is secretly Gandy's cousin

Went from 230 pounds to 190 in 3 or 4 months, bench dropped from 2 plates 25 for 12 reps to barely 2 plates for 3 reps.
Larp, no one gets that much weaker cutting at that pace unless you hopped off cycle and ate nothing but kit kats

This entire thread is larp and the whole argument is just trying to act like being lean and muscular are mutually exclusive which is the same dumb argument someone makes here every day

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and MissLexotan6MG
View attachment 1660178

-Nothing.

This is what I did get:

Vs this Framelet Twink
View attachment 1660247
Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

View attachment 1660310

Ofc gym is cope(to an extent), Women want men with the face of a model, and the body of a gymcel, But they don't want them to have gymcelled to have got it. Its either be born perfect or rope in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
do you actually have "veni vidi vici" tattooed across your chest? :LOL:
Yeah I did :lul::lul::lul::lul: and a crown on the other collar :lul::lul::lul::lul: . I tried all the copes but there’s no tats for your face :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Silver
Kayn is a weak bully victim next to draven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Larp, no one gets that much weaker cutting at that pace unless you hopped off cycle and ate nothing but kit kats

This entire thread is larp and the whole argument is just trying to act like being lean and muscular are mutually exclusive which is the same dumb argument someone makes here every day
Perhaps but I almost entirely switched from lifting to cardio which was stupid in hindsight. But I was desperate to just get lean asap.

@Kingkellz thoughts?
@Kingkellz gonna come in with the whip on me :feelswhy:
Actually I think you made a good point (lean bony face is king)

Now this doesn't mean muscles and frame are cope (the key is to have both lean face and frame/muscle mass at the same time).

This thread boils down to the classic natty dilemma: look big in clothes OR be lean/shredded but look dyel in clothes.
Solution is PEDs tbh

Back in senior year of high school I barely did any lifting but I was super lean and my face was chiseled. This was the time I constantly caught girls staring at me from all directions in the classroom and hallways.

After graduating I took lifting more seriously and started to fill out my shirts BUT I was confused because the iois I used to get went down which surprised me because I thought I should be getting more than ever due to being more jacked. This is when I became lean face pilled.
With both lean face and visible musclarity you get stared in the face and the arm grabs/stares + respect from other men
Can't wait to get back on cycle this summer.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Mateusz74, Zeruel and 8 others
Actually I think you made a good point (lean bony face is king)

Now this doesn't mean muscles and frame are cope (the key is to have both lean face and frame/muscle mass at the same time).

This thread boils down to the classic natty dilemma: look big in clothes OR be lean/shredded but look dyel in clothes.
Solution is PEDs tbh

Back in senior year of high school I barely did any lifting but I was super lean and my face was chiseled. This was the time I constantly caught girls staring at me from all directions in the classroom and hallways.

After graduating I took lifting more seriously and started to fill out my shirts BUT I was confused because the iois I used to get went down which surprised me because I thought I should be getting more than ever due to being more jacked. This is when I became lean face pilled.
With both lean face and visible musclarity you get stared in the face and the arm grabs/stares + respect from other men
Can't wait to get back on cycle this summer.
Your one of the lowest iq people on this site. Such shit advice

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Kingkellz
3533390554 04feca8ba5 b

Last edited:
Your one of the lowest iq people on this site. Such shit advice
Just call me low iq and say I give shit advice but don't elaborate or explain whatsoever jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14160