Muscles and Frame Are Utter Cope. Take it From Me, a Former 99th Percentile Natty.

Gymcelling has always been cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
Facts this is ideal body type to attract non roastie whores
CAE58700 A211 4DCE AB54 8BF8824DF6AC

Literal anorexic tier guy I know acts like an incel and obsessed with Patrick Bateman (everyone thinks this guy is weird as fuck) is still seen as the best looking guy in my grade by all girls admittedly because of one thing. His face

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 16110 and 2 others
I read it all, took awhile. essay high estrogen post of water is wet

ofc face is king

get lean face and a body like this

a body like this is a real ioi machine, getting bigger than that is not worth it

198518 600

you easily stand out from the crowd and women lust for it too. It is primal reptile brain tier stuff

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 14160
How much protein do u eat now?

imagine thinking chad can remain skinny even if he tried. coping lanket estromorph retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
How much protein do u eat now?
The whole 1.5-2 g per pound of body weight is bs kill your kidneys tier. I’m at about 150ish g and 1600 ish calories atm regaining strength slowly but I want to recomp last bit of fat as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Elvisandreaa and Moggedbyevery1
I was one of the morons who used to think lifting weights would get me attention from girls. Thanks to some Balkan genetic admixture, I was able to build this level of a physique relatively easily before I was 20:
View attachment 1660178

I didn't measure muh 22 inch bidelt with calipers but with wall markings, I reckon I was above 20 inches. I had no visible abs though, which means my face was not at a low body fat level. I would sometimes cope with trying to look even bigger, so I put on even more weight to look big in muh muscle shirts and muh wife beaters. To cover my moobs from protruding in shirts I used to slouch so probably 6 ft to 6'1 in person.

This is what I got from girls:
-Nothing.

This is what I did get:
- Bunch of other coping retards at the gym giving complements. :soy:: "damn lookin big brah!" "Fuck brah what's your bench?"
- Influx of other ugly guys looking up to me as a beacon of hope, asking for tips and advice, calling me gigachad etc.

Eventually I found PSL early last year and discovered the lean pill from guys like @Amnesia and started cutting fat hard to the detriment of my muscle. I was so frustrated I didn't even give a flying fuck about my macros or muh 150g of protein to sustain muh muscle BRAH! Went from 230 pounds to 190 in 3 or 4 months, bench dropped from 2 plates 25 for 12 reps to barely 2 plates for 3 reps.

Luckily I always had good bones underneath and when my zygos and mandible became visible, it was a day and night difference. At sheesha bars or clubs, I suddenly became the one who was upstaging my chadlite friend, I became the guy who was talked about. I documented my whole chronicles of having a oneitis over this one Stacy chick on lookism, @Scammer @dfucclife @cvzvvc and others remember and eventually I posted a vid of me fucking her in the back of my car... all due to the appeal that comes from face. Not Height. Not muh 26 inch bidelt frame. Not muh muscles.

This is what appeals to vast majority of 18-23 yr old bitches, mine and @Xangsane autistic tinder fishes prove it over and over:
View attachment 1660216View attachment 1660220View attachment 1660222View attachment 1660224View attachment 1660227View attachment 1660229

All have twink or lean bodies and poor frames. Don't take it from me.. Go on Wattpad and see the covers for the types of guys on there. It's always face moggers like Chico and Stephen James. The above row is the kind of shit girls fantasize over when they write their novels on Wattpad. When will you ever see a Wattpad cover with these retards?

View attachment 1660235View attachment 1660236View attachment 1660237View attachment 1660239

Here's the final Nail in the Coffin...
View attachment 1660241View attachment 1660242

Vs this Framelet Twink
View attachment 1660247
Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
View attachment 1660259View attachment 1660263

Muh Cbum :soy::soy::soy: Only Thing Gym Is good for is thickening your neck, only because it halos your FACE. :soy::soy: @AscendingHero pin this thread bruh, too many coping gymcels out their with their tales.
@germanlooks is right, this is ideal and perfectly attainable as natty lifter.
View attachment 1660310

@Thompsonz @germanlooks @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @Anstrum95 @FailedNormieManlet @inferiorpispot234 @cloUder @Biiyo03 @GetShrekt
I only go to gym to keep down that body fat, build a little bit of muscles and that's about it. I never went to gym to increase my strength, jfl at that, nobody cares how much you can bench

reasons it’s shit:
- you were fat before so your body was not good
- you’re still 190lb which is still muscular
No I got to 190 somewhat around august last year which is about when the pic is from. Then I slowed down the calorie cut Now I’m 175
seem to have a lot less to go off than i do
On the contrary on lookism I got called larp more than even you so I documented a few of my slays to placate the copers
184C3E1C 2F11 4217 BE7C 0D7DAF101157
038C6E3A 5B33 44F8 B10B 2EE007D4733E
EB650A86 2144 4409 BF73 F10422D3A2DE
8F933BCB 304D 43F6 BA99 FC09CA19EDD2

And there was also this bitch whose sex tape the boys I tagged saw
9B075D63 7C0F 4011 9C43 56393D90833C

@FailedNormieManlet ^ she was the backseat of the car one :hnghn:

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 7098, foreverlost and 1 other person
- claiming that supermodels are skinny does nothing to prove a good physique doesn’t benefit the majority of people
Fair enough I guess my point is more so that it pales in importance in comparison to face at least in my experience

No I got to 190 somewhat around august last year which is about when the pic is from. Then I slowed down the calorie cut Now I’m 175

On the contrary on lookism I got called larp more than even you so I documented a few of my slays to placate the copers
View attachment 1661112View attachment 1661113View attachment 1661114View attachment 1661115
View attachment 1661119
@PapiMew i used to watch ur YouTube edits on repeat while starving for motivation :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 7098 and Administrator
Mirin my shit ectomorph genetics for this at least, beyond horrific appetite so bulking is torture, look naturally like a lean twig even at 15% bf, but always got the most made fun of cause of my naturally skinny body here in the Balkans :feelswah:, only mental alt girls were attracted to me

Every 2 weeks we have new thread on why gymcelling is the best thing ever or cope, as with everything it depends, lol if your average facially at 6ft jacked and incel, never happens.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 19103
do you actually have "veni vidi vici" tattooed across your chest? :LOL:
No Ragrets No Regrets GIF - No Ragrets No Regrets Fail - Discover & Share  GIFs

i'd either get it removed or tatted over. looks cringe now that every idiot has the same zyzz tattoo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
True, i was thinking about doing a cycle this summer but im looking too good already as natty. If i do a cycle it will be on a keto diet and aiming for leanness. There is anyways something about pumped delts and traps that make girls wet.

Keep coping. My gymfish on Tinder got 100 matches in a matter of hours and tons of girls asking if it was a fake account messaging first.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Deleted member 16369 and alriodai
being short and small doesn't suit gymceling, you should just stay fit. for people of larger frame and size, it's absolutely crucial to stay competitive since eevryone else is taking heavy doses of roids and going to the gym daily.

DUH. Obviously you still should have a low BF%, muscles or no muscles.

I’m still staying jacked jfl. Face + jacked wins every time…the jacked guys u posted don’t have amazing faces

Plus u mog everyone physically when jacked

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
View attachment 1661112View attachment 1661113View attachment 1661114View attachment 1661115
View attachment 1661119
I am sensing you might be retarded. Your thread is claiming that being ripped makes no difference, but then proceed to post gym girls you’ve fucked who wouldn’t look in the direction of a non-ripped guy. If you were skinny, that last girl especially, would laugh at you.

I suppose its non-gymcel season on this forum right now. Every other months its just the same people hopping on one ban-wagon or the other. This is how I know most people on this forum have no real life experience and dont know what the fuck they're talking about as they dont have their own opinion on whether gymcelling works or not. ( It does) OP, idk wtf your physique looks like but you all you did was show your back spread bro. You also mentioned that you dont have abs and have man tits... Well How is that a 99 percentile physique bro JFL? Take it from someone who ACTUALLY has a 99th percentile natty physique chiseled midsection and godlike shoulder to hip ratio.. It matters. Obviously if your physique sucked and you were overweight, ofc your fuckin IOI s are gonna go up when you just cut all weight, because lean is the prize. But if you have both lean and size... Then you mog everyone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Ethniframementalcel and Tallooksmaxxer
>natty
theres your problem

by the way, bumstead was a giga slayer on tinder. he did a video with his tinder and it was flooded w women, however he has face. his size is just stupidly too bit but yea

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Muscle helps but you should never obtain muscle at the expense of facial leanness. Ever.