Muscles and height is so important

bullshit

body is meaningless under 6'0 or 5'11 at least

nobody cares about a ripped manlet

maybe in 1980 my friend

he is just plain ugly
body doesnt halo him enough
It does, have u ever seen a guy with a body like my pfp?
I used to have a fairly reasonable body.

Currently en-route to bringing it back


It's real, but know that Conor Murphy pays all these girls to react in such ways. Well most of them.
Wheres the proof u ethnic Greycel
 
It does, have u ever seen a guy with a body like my pfp?

Wheres the proof u ethnic Greycel
Do you mean your avi?

He is an tall pretty boy, doesn't count
 
Do you mean your avi?

He is an tall pretty boy, doesn't count
have u seen somoeone with that body irl? No exactly.
 
have u seen somoeone with that body irl? No exactly.
I have

Many. In average gyms you see a lot of decent trained guys.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Face is still far more important. I’m 6’3” and pretty damn muscular but your face is still going to get a girls attention before other things.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I have

Many. In average gyms you see a lot of decent trained guys.
Lol not on that level, they just look bloated
Face is still far more important. I’m 6’3” and pretty damn muscular but your face is still going to get a girls attention before other things.
Post ur body pic
 
Dude some guys in gyms are even on roids

That guy on your avi looks natural
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Similar threads

mr007
Replies
0
Views
9
mr007
mr007
Slavurik
Replies
55
Views
331
Slavurik
Slavurik
Canni
Replies
22
Views
69
jflmeister
jflmeister
6
Replies
8
Views
43
lovend
lovend
simematic
Replies
1
Views
11
Dydargas_
Dydargas_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top