Muscles Halo Face So Hard

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Legit even if you have 4/10 face your face will be haloed hard by body and neck. It can turn subhumans into average and anyway you can improve aspects.

Only works in you have frame (lifting long enough) and HUGE bonus to be tall.

Inb4 calling it cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Alvik, Deleted member 1707 and 9 others
yeah that and losing weight is the biggest thing to looksmax tbh. surgeries help a bit but if you’re average or slightly above, getting a good body is huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 1707, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
yeah that and losing weight is the biggest thing to looksmax tbh. surgeries help a bit but if you’re average or slightly above, getting a good body is huge halo
Yeh I dont even thinl surgeries are needed if average. Just most people wont date models at that time but I got good mires from looksmatches or my height. When I had shit body women avoided me, now I got to college and few even approached me (altrough a bit below my looks)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
yes, bro

a2111533.jpg

So much halo in that picture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1707 and 10 others
Can't stomach the truth - muscles don't halo shit.

There's only one gymcel ascension in the history of gymceling: Zyzz. No other gymcel ascension exists. That shows you much of a halo muscles are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 5632, Norwooder and 2 others

There's only one gymcel ascension in the history of gymceling: Zyzz. No other gymcel ascension exists. That shows you much of a halo muscles are.
6A9DC17E F5A5 43D6 A29D E1D536C25C3D

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Maxillacel and 2 others
eh, tbh just be bigger than the 90% of women and vascular. Girls love veins.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Says the guy who's hell bent on nattycelling - the ultimate and most pathetic cope there is.

At least roidcelling has one success story: Zyzz. Nattycelling has a success rate of 0. Absolute ZERO.
cry more for nattycels nationwide

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Kade, Maxillacel and 1 other person
yeah girls will check your body and frame and then shoulders... and be disgusted with a 3psl face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Norwooder, diggbicc and 1 other person
cry more for nattycels nationwide
Why would I? The only action nattycels are getting is their right hand.

Funny thing is most vocal proponents of nattycelling are usually on roids. Except @FatmanO he's the only nattyceller who's definitely a nattycel.

Why would I? The only action nattycels are getting in their right hand.

Funny thing is most vocal proponents of nattycelling are usually on roids. Except @FatmanO he's the only nattyceller who's definitely a nattycel.
i’m natty br0

Nobody is gonna have a frame like that.... You are just looking for excuses
My frame is even worse

20191218 111026

(picture before otoplasty)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Maxillacel, adrianolm and 6 others
Most guys chad in UK are haloed by frame and height. If yiu were to take out that they wouldn't mog shit

lower third is decent but this eye area is pure death and over
Has a really small skull. I know there was some morph with a bigger skull and thicker neck and this guy looks 10x better.

Nobody is gonna have a frame like that.... You are just looking for excuses
his frame sucks , he looks big because he got lot of muscle on him

Says the guy who's hell bent on nattycelling - the ultimate and most pathetic cope there is.

At least roidcelling has one success story: Zyzz. Nattycelling has a success rate of 0. Absolute ZERO.

that's not proof of anything unless you show the face as well
Yet girls ask me out? LMAO

Yet girls ask me out? LMAO
They ask you out.

Then they make fun of you behind your back for you thinking she was actually interested in you and not just using your slovenian wallet for a meal.

Lifting only works if you're tall. A muscular body on a short guy looks like a waste. I had a 5'9 classmate who competed in bodybuilding and he looked unimpressive.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
Tbf he has terrible frame and beta face.
His frame is failo'd by his face.

Photoshop Gandy's face and suddenly that guy's frame won't look bad at all.
Lifting only works if you're tall. A muscular body on a short guy looks like a waste. I had a 5'9 classmate who competed in bodybuilding and he looked unimpressive.
tbh.

One of the bigger reasons behind Zyzz's success was his height. Meanwhile his manlet brother absolutely failed and is still a gymcel.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
They ask you out.

Then they make fun of you behind your back for you thinking she was actually interested in you and not just using your slovenian wallet for a meal.
Id just take her to mcdonalds tbh legit theory

Legit even if you have 4/10 face your face will be haloed hard by body and neck. It can turn subhumans into average and anyway you can improve aspects.

Only works in you have frame (lifting long enough) and HUGE bonus to be tall.

Inb4 calling it cope
Pm me ur current body bro

The only guys i see at my gym with hot girlfriends are skinny fat chadlites with nw0, 180cm+ and good bone structure, or naturally good framed. All of the pumped up muscular guys are training alone, looking „wanna be tough“ sad/depressed and are either manlets, bald, gay or birdfaced.
One of my best friends is a chad, and has a ugly little belly from eating burger king, still has 2-3 dates every week, and pulled hot girls in front of my eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and middayshowers
His frame is failo'd by his face.

Photoshop Gandy's face and suddenly that guy's frame won't look bad at all.

tbh.

One of the bigger reasons behind Zyzz's success was his height. Meanwhile his manlet brother absolutely failed and is still a gymcel.
Cope gandy woild have failod too
Going on a cut but just gonna put it on here.
Am higher bodyfat but Ive been lifting for 1.5 years

Im 6'1'' so thats really what seals the deal

Here is another pic I took zoomed in yesterday in a shirt
The only guys i see at my gym with hot girlfriends are skinny fat chadlites with nw0, 180cm+ and good bone structure, or naturally good framed. All of the pumped up muscular guys are training alone, looking „wanna be tough“ sad/depressed and are either manlets, bald, gay or birdfaced.
One of my best friends is a chad, and has a ugly little belly from eating burger king, still has 2-3 dates every week, and pulled hot girls in front of my eyes.
Of course you can be lucky in genetic lottery and be born pretty.

OR

Work your ass off and run frame game like everyone else

But girls want frame and face combined. If you only have frame, its not enough. A goodlooking girl has countless options, and is willing to wait a long time, till she finds this guy.

But girls want frame and face combined. If you only have frame, its not enough. A goodlooking girl has countless options, and is willing to wait a long time, till she finds this guy.
Thats what the blackpill wants you to think. But even an ugly guy with good frame and height can pull decent girls. I see it on instagram aswell.
And they probably have less options than you think. Unless they party and club every week and anyway you woudn't be with a girl like that.

Realistically a woman will give you a chance as long as you are assertive and have some other preferences/thresholds.
Also consider this is bad lighting, even better lighting would look 10x better. But I am a beast in the school. Not the biggest guy but I sure do stand out
Also women' mostly dont date guys with huge frames. If that would happen gyms would be more visited than resturants.

yes, bro

a2111533.jpg

So much halo in that picture.
Terrible genetics and his neck is actually thin

Zyzz was quite goodlooking, even when he was skinny

Are you still fat? Show yourself shirtless

Are you still fat? Show yourself shirtless
No Im not fat, but I am 18-22% bodyfat. Need to take it off. Im certainly not fat but on that winter bulk with lots of winter gains

Only roided body is a significant halo. And we're talking stacked roids, not some trt shit. But it has to be within reason. Connor Murphy size is the max you can get to. After that you're now hustling backwards

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Only roided body is a significant halo. And we're talking stacked roids, not some trt shit. But it has to be within reason. Connor Murphy size is the max you can get to. After that you're now hustling backwards
.... Thats not women are attracted to.

However if you like to attract gay people, I dont judge lol.

yeah girls will check your body and frame and then shoulders... and be disgusted with a 3psl face
A shredded body works from 4.5 psl
I agree i was about to say that. Niggas be gymcelling natty with a mediocre at best decent looking physique and call it an ascension lol. It doesn't work like that you need to be 200 lbs 10% bf over 6 feet tall for it to be an ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Women are attracted to high T roided bodies, especially for one night stands and short term flings.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Cope. A mediocre natty 20% bf physique is nothing lol.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

that's not proof of anything unless you show the face as well
Zyzz body was achieveble natty

I agree i was about to say that. Niggas be gymcelling natty with a mediocre at best decent looking physique and call it an ascension lol. It doesn't work like that you need to be 200 lbs 10% bf over 6 feet tall for it to be an ascension.
People think they are going to become a 300 pound mass monster on steriods lol. Less then 1 percent of people are going to become freaks. Unless you have insane genetics combined with running tons of gear hgh insulin ect.

Last edited:
Cope. A mediocre natty 20% bf physique is nothing lol.
Yeah but I have great frame to lack up for it. Its not mediocore lol
Zyzz body was achieveble natty

People think they are going to become a 300 pound mass monster on steriods lol. Less then 1 percent of people are going to become freaks. Unless you have insane genetics combined with running tons of gear hgh insulin ect.
How to lose hair + get acne guide lol just hop on tren bro

Yeah but I have great frame to lack up for it. Its not mediocore lol
Nah i've seen it it's mediocre high bf zero cuts nothing impressive. Meh at best. Natty lifting is a meme.

I have to disagree, most people dont lift... You have to consider whats mediocore
Nah i've seen it it's mediocre high bf zero cuts nothing impressive. Meh at best. Natty lifting is a meme.
I think I can safely say my observations, thanks... bleh bleh mediocore body. If everyone walked around like a bodybuilder gyms would be booming

I have to disagree, most people dont lift... You have to consider whats mediocore

I think I can safely say my observations, thanks... bleh bleh mediocore body. If everyone walked around like a bodybuilder gyms would be booming
Stop coping. The only legit body ascensions are bodybuilders physiques.