Muscles is for 25 yrs old plus women

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I mean if u show off ur veiny muscles you'll attract all milfs mostly. If u are buffed (roided), tanned and have a nice full beard U are literally a milfs dream man. 25 yrs old plus women like this type of man. They'll simp for u. While younger women want U to be malnourished and anorexic, white and tall for them to like u. Opinions?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, thebuffdon690, lestoa and 4 others
im not interested in women over 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Huge غرور and wastedspermcel
younger girls like muscles and veins just not u on ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, looksmaxxing223, Sean o' Tist and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Sean o' Tist, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
This is such a bad take that is pedalled by the forum, probably it's worse take

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
He's coping that he can't get young hoes
Nah it's not that. I just see I get way more IOIs from younger girls when I am lean as hell and debloated and more IOIs from older women if I am all pumped and big as hell with not much leanness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, negativetiltedheart and Klasik616
Nah it's not that. I just see I get way more IOIs from younger girls when I am lean as hell and debloated and more IOIs from older women if I am all pumped and big as hell with not much leanness
Makes sense, just stay lean Funky your bloat isn't gonna attract prime pussy.

Wdym not on me. I have the sickest abs their cumskinned bfs don't even have a Lil of jfl. I mog u cumskins to hell and back. Keep coping with ethnicity like a dumb greycel

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
i get 0 iois from young women but sometimes old women say im strong if i help them carry their groceries. is this an IOI?

That's a lie. They don't really care. They're all on birth control bro they didn't care before but even less now because of that.

u should be debloated all the time i thought ur lean - im skinny but sub 9% always debloated no natter what i eat
Yeah when I was sub 9 I also never bloated. Once go above 10 u have to look at ur diet and shit.

That's a lie. They don't really care. They're all on birth control bro they didn't care before but even less now because of that.
What does birth control have to do with muscles

not saying they care but they do like it

• +1
I mean they care if U look like a stick jfl. That's 1 point detracted from ur smv imo. Ur frame will be shitty as hell. Atleast 1 year of gym is needed to not look like a stick when super lean

Not
It's like a .1% boost over average bro but good skinny build mogs hard and it's way easier. At least that's the case for like 23 and below

It affects what women are attracted to.
U can't be super lean and not look like a stick without muscle. It'll descend ur smv hard. Maybe on omegle they don't see that. But irl u look like a fucking twink

Not

It's like a .1% boost over average bro but good skinny build mogs hard and it's way easier. At least that's the case for like 23 and below
I literally puke a skinny build. They always look malnourished. Jfl at 0.1 percent boost. More like 2 whole smv points added if u have ideal physique.

Not

You'll know if U are big and lean. You'll know how much difference it makes in IOIs if u aren't boneless subhuman

Not

Nah I got even teenager at around 18 who gave me insane IOIs when I was super lean

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
U can't be super lean and not look like a stick without muscle. It'll descend ur smv hard. Maybe on omegle they don't see that. But irl u look like a fucking twink
Bro trust me. Maybe ltn and below need muscle but MTN and above, skinny mogs until you're mid 20s+ and at mid 20s+ skinny still appeals to girls under 23 so it's whatever.

Bro trust me. Maybe ltn and below need muscle but MTN and above, skinny mogs until you're mid 20s+ and at mid 20s+ skinny still appeals to girls under 23 so it's whatever.
Depends on frame and height tbh. Otherwise you'll look like shit.

I literally puke a skinny build. They always look malnourished. Jfl at 0.1 percent boost. More like 2 whole smv points added if u have ideal physique.
Bro they love skinny bodies even at the beach. I'm a walking stick and mog most builds but I do have a 21"+ bidelt so above average frame.

Girls under 23 just want a lean face not heavy beard. And nice hair without recession. If u have athletic physique it's defo a 2 points increase. At that point they'll Simp for u.

Bro they love skinny bodies even at the beach. I'm a walking stick and mog most builds but I do have a 21"+ bidelt so above average frame.
R u athletic?

nah bro anyway why would u wanna be skinny

On tinder you'll perform like shit tbh. All chads there are buffed and lean

Girls under 23 just want a lean face not heavy beard. And nice hair without recession. If u have athletic physique it's defo a 2 points increase. At that point they'll Simp for u.
That's only true from gym girls of all ages or 25+ bro

Bro I physique mog u and I workout for like an hour a week
Nigga if a tinder chad stands next to you you'll look tiny as hell. Jfl. No girl would choose U over a buffed lean person

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
They already do bro. Even at a beach full of "chads"
Those aren't chads u are talking about. I am talking about top 1 percent physique

Show physique rn
Jfl bro, as if I didn't know u Funky.

You're gonna post a thread that's a poll on who's physique mogs and it's gonna be like 5 rounds or until you win :ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL