Muscles is for 25 yrs old plus women

Jfl bro, as if I didn't know u Funky.

You're gonna post a thread that a poll on who's physique mogs and it's gonna be like 5 rounds or until you win :ogre:
No i won't pinky promise

worst take ever written in this forum

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
Atleast show a physique which resembles urs
Can't find one. I'm basically just skinny but I have like a 2:1 shoulder to waist ratio in pics. Probably less than 2 irl. I do have a good frame and wide lats from the front. Decent insertions, 8 pack basically. I might send a pic but I don't trust ur ass :ogre:

I guess I was being a little unfair but skinny guys do mog. I happen to have a bit better of a frame than most so maybe I'm a little biased

Last edited:
muscles are a big halo, chad or not, are you thinking about big muscles like steroid abusers?
But in order to get to a level where you don't just look average you'd have to put in a lotta work bro. Like you'll look super natty as a natty and like a natty on juice because everyones used to seeing beasts in social media. You gotta work super hard and be genetically gifted and most likely do steroids for it to actually be a halo

muscles are a big halo, chad or not, are you thinking about big muscles like steroid abusers?
It defo gives u 2 smv boost imo. So if u are a 5 (mtn) u reach chadlite smv

• JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I mean if u show off ur veiny muscles you'll attract all milfs mostly. If u are buffed (roided), tanned and have a nice full beard U are literally a milfs dream man. 25 yrs old plus women like this type of man. They'll simp for u. While younger women want U to be malnourished and anorexic, white and tall for them to like u. Opinions?
it's actually just a sign of trends.

Millennial women like muscles much more than Gen-z. It's not that they got older and started liking muscles, it's that the times have changed. Gen-Z women who grew up on twinks will love twinks until the day they die.

I mean if u show off ur veiny muscles you'll attract all milfs mostly. If u are buffed (roided), tanned and have a nice full beard U are literally a milfs dream man. 25 yrs old plus women like this type of man. They'll simp for u. While younger women want U to be malnourished and anorexic, white and tall for them to like u. Opinions?
Women in general are quite low on estrogen so regardless of age they don’t like muscles

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
respectfully, you are wrong. muscles mog always.

This just isn't true had jbs checking me out yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and RealFunkyFlamingo
This thread is cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SwissArms and RealFunkyFlamingo
This thread is cope
Yeah maybe
I am gonna get buffed and lean soon though. Maybe jbs will finally look. Cuz last time I was lean as hell. They looked a lot of times. Now with my bloating and less defintion they rarely look. But milfs tend to look more than usual.

Yeah maybe
I am gonna get buffed and lean soon though. Maybe jbs will finally look. Cuz last time I was lean as hell. They looked a lot of times. Now with my bloating and less defintion they rarely look. But milfs tend to look more than usual.
jbs dont have confidence so its hard for them to show outward interest. They need to build up personality. Thats why when they 19+ u start seeing their opinions and shit.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
jbs dont have confidence so its hard for them to show outward interest. They need to build up personality. Thats why when they 19+ u start seeing their opinions and shit.
Interesting take. So I should approach them girls who are 18 instead of waiting or will 0 girls approach even if Some1 is chad smv

Interesting take. So I should approach them girls who are 18 instead of waiting or will 0 girls approach even if Some1 is chad smv
Girls see approaching as masculine thing, they expect men to do it. So yes. But chad will sometimes get approached

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Also women dont approach, they make it easy for u to approach by smiling and giving ioi's. Its ur job to approach

Yeah maybe
All that gymmaxing for nothing :ROFLMAO: Where is yoUR chadlite svm?