Music is so feminine and cucked these days

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
How did we go from this being mainstream:

To this being mainstream:

As society becomes more dominated by women, the popular songs appeal more to them, and what appeals to women is soft, weak, and girly songs about feelings and breaking up with your boyfriend.

We need to restore the masculine energy by listening to violent songs that appeal to our male nature like this:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheHet and rand anon
bad guy mogs both shit songs u posted

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23, the BULL, flippasav and 2 others
Maybe because girls listen to billie eillish u fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Sure. You got the point, though.

• Hmm...
why does every metal song sound the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Madridista, greycel and 1 other person

As society becomes more dominated by women, the popular songs appeal more to them, and what appeals to women is soft, weak, and girly songs about feelings and breaking up with your boyfriend.

We need to restore the masculine energy by listening to violent songs that appeal to our male nature like this:

Music like this increase my T I raped my pillow

• +1

Initially I was gonna JFL react, because you like Led Zeppelin.. then you actually made a solid point about society changes so I changed it to a thumbs up.. but after finishing the post, you don't really deserve my react.

If I wanted to listen to earrape, I'd listen to your mother complain about your existence

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Maybe because girls listen to billie eillish u fucking retard

What I meant is that Billie Eilish and other highly soft music going mainstream is an indicator that our society has become weak and feminine.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Initially I was gonna JFL react, because you like Led Zeppelin.. then you actually made a solid point about society changes so I changed it to a thumbs up.. but after finishing the post, you don't really deserve my react.

If I wanted to listen to earrape, I'd listen to your mother complain about your existence
I don't want your react. It's not precious to me. Life doesn't revolve around you.

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Madridista
What I meant is that Billie Eilish and other highly soft music going mainstream is an indicator that our society has become weak and feminine.
Yes because mostly girls listen to it and they are feminine?

The other top genre right now is literally Trap rap which talks about killing every second line