Musings on personal experience while possessing the Warrior Gene/MAOA

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Was harrassed by 2 trannies on the train in India.

Tranny was larger(greater weight class) than me by maybe at least 2.

Untrained individual despite being larger vs me.

"She" was punched hard in the face several times which caused "her" to back off and then BJJ head wrestled by me. Because "her" weight was heavier, she was able to get me to the ground.

Harassment only caused irritation, fueling my aggression.

I enjoyed the fight despite my fear.

I went ahead and fought "her" anyways despite having my flight reflex kick in our of anger owing to a feeling of being harrassed and humiliated.

This hardened my psyche, making me more competitive and wanting to dominate.

It's about stress factors in one's environment, the decision to fight threats eagerly, responding by training in fighting, even Armed like HEMA/Arnis type shit and exercising to keep mentally determined and fit.

It's just a person's character and willpower. Thriving in conflict, adopting it as one's identity and personality, seeing it as a means for self-improvement and purpose(dominating enemies who use underhanded tactics to humiliate you)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and BrahminBoss
The stupidest thing to do to is to trigger a person with the MAOA gene is to physically/mentally confront them. Especially those who are INTJ.

Last edited:
In an ideal society the MAOA gene simply wouldn't exist ngl. Is it not essentially the reason why most nigs are so naturally low inhib and less capable with regards to impulse restraint/delayed gratification

People with the "warrior gene" just embrace conflict and thrive on it. Depending on IQ level and J personality types, they might use it as a way to devise theories, strategies and tactics.

Would be a "yay Martial Arts training is so much of fun, how nice!" type of faggot like this if I weren't constantly bullied in Secondary school and Thiruvannamalai.

Instead my mentality:

Last edited:
In an ideal society the MAOA gene simply wouldn't exist ngl. Is it not essentially the reason why most nigs are so naturally low inhib and less capable with regards to impulse restraint/delayed gratification

High IQ + MAOA increases Martial prowess.

They(Negroes) were just exposed to gang violence since a relatively young age and have a very low sense of self awareness and preservation and probably low socio economic class too.

It's about individual vs group preservation.

If someone pulls out a gun to cops in the US, they have no ability to think of "dealing with the situation today, so you can live tomorrow". Because they're used to pulling out guns in the streets against gangsters.

If it's about a group, the sense of Self is distributed amongst more individuals/whole group. So there is a cost benefit in sacrificing your life, so others can live. A general sense of altruism just means a willingness to put your own personal interests and welfare over others.

High IQ + MAOA genes + Altruistic tendencies/Empathy + Self-Reflaxive thinking is just a recipe to create "the perfect warrior/leader of people".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
They(Negroes) were just exposed to gang violence since a relatively young age and have a very low sense of self awareness and preservation and probably low socio economic class too.

Just think about the Israelis in IDF, do they ever think "I'm doing this because I have to, because I relate to my country and it's people" OR "they told me to do it, everyone is forced to do it, so I too do it".

That's the question.

Mercantile people are very selfish and aelf-preservationist in general. Unless they have very good morals. It's all about personal profits.

So you can just compare maybe a Capitalist Conservative in America vs like a pure tribalist White Nationalist.

High IQ MAOA warrior types. The Yeomenry/Landed Gentry types. They are good in Business as well as Fighting.

They are less stupid than people who join the military as a "job" rather than out of some kind of sense of adventure or challenge and "patriotism"/tribalism.

Would be interesting to see the difference between them and Police Officers. Like are they more intelligent than Police Officers? Have greater sense of morality? Higher intelligence?

Police in India are notorious for taking bribes. Even in New York they do.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
Death instinct is in built in all organisms to self-replicate through reproduction and pass on genes.

Just try to calculate the probability of self-sacrificing warriors in a society.

Those who went their way out to save and defend others were more likely to die.

But if they survived they would pass on their genes.

They would go back to their community after slaying the dragon and be treated as hero if they survived. Allowing them to pass on their genes and creating a culture of hero-worship and intensifying tribalism in their culture.

But death instinct can be overcome by Empathy for another.

In Rabbinic Judaism they say "love your fellow as yourself". But they never give up their comfort zone or personal desires for the welfare of the tribe as a whole. Maybe a few Jewish heroes like King David or whatever.

In Hinduism, the Pandavas are venerated owing to their sense of altruism. In altruism your Self merges into the others and you lose self preservation/self importance/personal boundaries.