Muslim brocels

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Feminizm will be pushed on us. With it will come sexual 'liberation'. If a chain reaction happens in the Islamic world God forbid all the last remnants of Islamic morals and law will be lost in the pages of history. Through social media, western men will gain ground in our lands and our women will gravitate towards them for we are not better looking then them on average. We must come to terms with this.
288647 480x270

In Turkey there is this whole narrative going on that females are killed alot even it is the minor cases and on average it's mostly MEN that die from violent crime. None the less it is made big enough by feminist organisations that let us be seen as inherit monsters, our laws as anti women, society as male driven. Now you might not see this as bad but women clearly see it that way.

Let me tell it like this. For every feminist organisation how many anti feminists are there? Exactly none. Like us our women should be the first in line to take a hardline stance against it but nowhere can it be seen. This is where most of my fears come from. Being passive against an accusation means you accept it atleast partially.

All feminist oposition comes from males :feelskek: incel males or hardline Islamic. that's it. Now think for a second and try to imagine where are the good looking males stand..
all the 'slayers' of society all the 'model' guys all the degenerate rappers, artists, all the capable men. Where do you think they stand on these social matters. No opinion you and I have is more worth then that of a potential mother who can bear their child.

They will try to persuade the kemalists that are already in a 'progressive' alliance against the conservatives. In 2023 if muslims lose ground sexual 'liberation' will happen for certain and other Muslims nations will get the idea from us and eventually follow.

The only thing you can do against this 'societal death' is to quickly search from the mountains to the desert to the sea in hopes you find a VIRGIN WIFE. Having been married you must be far from the cities. Try to live in the villages or better in secluded areas. If you are close the best of them all is to migrate to the holy cities of Islam.
Erciyes

This is all that can be done. You must accept that this will happen then the case it won't happen. Being prepared for the worst case scenario is always better then being prepared for a safer one.

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Albeacho, Chadelite and 7 others

Karaboga bumps this thread

Ugh why is it always you man taking this thread's virginity. You aren't even Turkish yourself. Take your kemalist thinking somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ugh why is it always you man taking this thread's virginity. You aren't even Turkish yourself. Take your kemalist thinking somewhere else
I’m part Turkic and more native than you

stand we our ground , doing nothing is like being an enemy

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ToursOverBoyo2020, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
I think there is still a lot of time for when that could happen, as i said the other day in Morocco like 60% of women still wear the hijab even if they are young

I guess degeneracy will be spread and it's inevitable because the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) predicted it so we must seek the good part of it which are prophecies being fulfilled, and the rest of people let them drown on their sins

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913
Türkceller için bitti

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I’m part Turkic and more native than you
Native to what?! You aren't an ANATOLIAN TURK. Get this through your mind. Kemal wasn't your leader Anatolia ISN'T your land, Ottomans weren't your history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and turkproducer
Native to what?! You aren't an ANATOLIAN TURK. Get this through your mind. Kemal wasn't your leader Anatolia ISN'T your land, Ottomans weren't your history
Oghuz Turks the real Turks
Ataturk is the leader of ALL Turks
Great man
Ataturk Atam GIF by sepulchral

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, turkproducer, ThatDjangoWalk and 1 other person
I think there is still a lot of time for when that could happen, as i said the other day in Morocco like 60% of women still wear the hijab even if they are young

I guess degeneracy will be spread and it's inevitable because the Prophet Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) predicted it so we must seek the good part of it, and the rest of people let them drown on their sins
That's why it is essential to find a virgin wife as fast as possible

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
That's why it is essential to find a virgin wife as fast as possible
There is still time brother haha, i told you, Morocco is one of the most close to the west and still like 60% of girls dress the hijab but of course they are pushing it all in with wars and sanctions, what can one expect from a people that thinks homosexuality and adultery is a good thing and even promotes it

The problem with Turkey is that it was forced on the 1900s by the Kemalists to reject Islam, i heard that after Kemal died for the first time Athan was again in Arabic and people started crying on the streets when they heard it in Arabic because of how emotional it was

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913
Morocco still wearing hijab doesn't take anti feminizm for granted. Feminizm is an idea

• +1
There is still time brother haha, i told you, Morocco is one of the most close to the west and still like 60% of girls dress the hijab but of course they are pushing it all in with wars and sanctions, what can one expect from a people that thinks homosexuality and adultery is a good thing and even promotes it
And morocco never secularized? You already speak Arabic so there was no strong argument to change it.

Morocco still wearing hijab doesn't take anti feminizm for granted. Feminizm is an idea
Oh no doubt, Morocco is suffering from it too and all the world, i'm just saying that logic dictates that normally everyone who reaches 25 years old with the Hijab will wear it until death, and that a big part of those who don't usually become more religious with time

• +1
Oghuz Turks the real Turks
Anatolian Turks descend from Ottomans, they descend from Seljuks and they finally are descendant from Oghuz tribe. It is not the other way around. We are Anatolian Turks, native to our own land

, i'm just saying that logic dictates that normally everyone who reaches 25 years old with the Hijab will wear it until death, and that a big part of those who don't usually become more religious with time
What about their views? feminizm, sexual liberation is a thinking. What guarantee do you have for marriage with a virgin wife?

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
And morocco never secularized? You already speak Arabic so there was no strong argument to change it.
Morocco was never pushed like Turkey but the case with Turkey was a clear cut agenda, it was pushed down to the troath

• +1
What about their views?
Never heard someone talk against Islam and even in polls 85%-90% of people want Sharia

People have nothing against Islam in Morocco except those bootlickers from France, the real problems are economical ones

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913
People have nothing against Islam in Morocco except those bootlickers from France, the real problems are economical ones
And these bootlickers are your elite.
Morocco was never pushed like Turkey but the case with Turkey was a clear cut agenda, it was pushed down to the troath
Push in the Arab world seems more gradual

• +1
why don't you like muslims
He wants to define what we in anatolia are. I made it clear that we here are Anatolian Turks and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Feminizm will be pushed on us. With it will come sexual 'liberation'. If a chain reaction happens in the Islamic world God forbid all the last remnants of Islamic morals and law will be lost in the pages of history. Through social media, western men will gain ground in our lands and our women will gravitate towards them for we are not better looking then them on average. We must come to terms with this.
View attachment 1089968
In Turkey there is this whole narrative going on that females are killed alot even it is the minor cases and on average it's mostly MEN that die from violent crime. None the less it is made big enough by feminist organisations that let us be seen as inherit monsters, our laws as anti women, society as male driven. Now you might not see this as bad but women clearly see it that way.

Let me tell it like this. For every feminist organisation how many anti feminists are there? Exactly none. Like us our women should be the first in line to take a hardline stance against it but nowhere can it be seen. This is where most of my fears come from. Being passive against an accusation means you accept it atleast partially.

All feminist oposition comes from males :feelskek: incel males or hardline Islamic. that's it. Now think for a second and try to imagine where are the good looking males stand..
all the 'slayers' of society all the 'model' guys all the degenerate rappers, artists, all the capable men. Where do you think they stand on these social matters. No opinion you and I have is more worth then that of a potential mother who can bear their child.

They will try to persuade the kemalists that are already in a 'progressive' alliance against the conservatives. In 2023 if muslims lose ground sexual 'liberation' will happen for certain and other Muslims nations will get the idea from us and eventually follow.

The only thing you can do against this 'societal death' is to quickly search from the mountains to the desert to the sea in hopes you find a VIRGIN WIFE. Having been married you must be far from the cities. Try to live in the villages or better in secluded areas. If you are close the best of them all is to migrate to the holy cities of Islam.
View attachment 1089980

This is all that can be done. You must accept that this will happen then the case it won't happen. Being prepared for the worst case scenario is always better then being prepared for a safer one.

@Lmao @Toodlydood @Zakamg @TRUE_CEL @Chadelite @AbuSAF @infidel hunter @Maesthetic @TheCopefulCurry @ThatDjangoWalk @Zakkr01_ita @Shrek2OnDvD @Haven @ToursOverBoyo2020 @TsarTsar444 @RecessedCel5

From my experience, islam might be a cool religion.
Those men who follow islam DONT:
-engage in degeneracy, and value tradition
-usually dont racemixx, just look at chechens who stay in their own lane
-think in a collect, which is beneficial for your overall mental state of the group you belong to.

BUT
The government WANTS you to act degenerate (my assumption, pushing u in a direction where you are more likely to consoom, since u as a person are the one who decides where the market is going. its influencable)
The government is AGAINST you being muslim.
And they have ressources to enforce those things, the moment a girl from the middle east arrives in germany, she will throw out the hijab out of the window, and wear hot pants.

Those things i state above are from muslims, where i know for a fact that they actively preach their faith. Its very uncommon for an average muslim in germany to do these things. They will call them muslim, and wont eat pig, but they will smoke cigarettes, take drugs and drink alcohol.

Sadly most arabs irl dont see that problem, that the west will turn them degenerate and arabs cope hard by saying "our low class women arent as degenerate as your low class ones."

Might be true on AVERAGE, but OVERALL the average muslim foid is degenerate as fuck. Its lesser of two evils, but both are bad. MOST foids in germany have high body counts in their 20s, no matter if german, turkish, black or russian. Especially the low class ones, outlier of virgins in their late teens are usually highclass germans, that are on average not gl.

The game is rigged, and it affects all of us.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10913
-think in a collect, which is beneficial for your overall mental state of the group you belong to.
Indeed if you ever have interest you can read from our scripture.
The whole thing with racemixxing is that people do it not because of some 'love' cope but more likely because they hate their own people lmao. Asian women who go for other then their race will never simply Admit that they hate their own men.

The government WANTS you to act degenerate (my assumption, pushing u in a direction where you are more likely to consoom, since u as a person are the one who decides where the market is going. its influencable)
And they have ressources to enforce those things, the moment a girl from the middle east arrives in germany, she will throw out the hijab out of the window, and wear hot pants
Our government for the past 20 years is Islamic conservative, the problem however is that dispite of this degeneracy still found a way and is Sadly pushing the tide against us.
average muslim in germany to do these things. They will call them muslim, and wont eat pig, but they will smoke cigarettes, take drugs and drink alcohol.

Sadly most arabs irl dont see that problem, that the west will turn them degenerate and arabs cope hard by saying "our low class women arent as degenerate as your low class ones."
The youth is effected hard here let alone the Muslims of Germany. Muslims in the West who think that their women stayed on average pure are coping hard indeed. If they didn't marry them in highschool or had them commited during that time they wasting themselves.

foids in germany have high body counts in their 20s, no matter if german, turkish, black or russian. Especially the low class ones, outlier of virgins in their late teens are usually highclass germans, that are on average not gl.

In Turkey the margin is small but you can find a virgin in theory. Time is running out however. The highest chance you have is the age of 17/18. That's it.

Indeed and time is running short if we still have it. How i wished that I was married off at my 18th. At 22, Having mostly 2 years left to looksmax and find a virgin. If i can't by that time might just ldar what was the point in my years of suffering :feelscry:

• +1
From my experience, islam might be a cool religion.

BUT
And they have ressources to enforce those things, the moment a girl from the middle east arrives in germany, she will throw out the hijab out of the window, and wear hot pants.

Those things i state above are from muslims, where i know for a fact that they actively preach their faith. Its very uncommon for an average muslim in germany to do these things. They will call them muslim, and wont eat pig, but they will smoke cigarettes, take drugs and drink alcohol.

Might be true on AVERAGE, but OVERALL the average muslim foid is degenerate as fuck. Its lesser of two evils, but both are bad. MOST foids in germany have high body counts in their 20s, no matter if german, turkish, black or russian. Especially the low class ones, outlier of virgins in their late teens are usually highclass germans, that are on average not gl.

and sadly i know too many anecdotes, where u have muslim foids losing their tradition, moving out, and then becomming huge fucking sluts.
Which is obviously a bad thing, but her choices are defended in court because of "the will of the human is untouchable, if thats her choice, so be it"
The one girl I know, working in a hospital, lost her religion after she has been introduced to the degen friend circles, shes now 22, addicted to cocaine, and lets anyone fuck her when shes not taking it. Shes a high tier becky with body halo (massiv tits, good ass).
While we chat, shes getting fucked by either: a degenerate german, russian or turk, while taking cocaine or smoking joints. Shes also experiences psychosis, this one time she thought i was poising her water, and that the cops were going to wait infront of the door and arrest her for life.

I hate the west

• So Sad
The one girl I know, working in a hospital, lost her religion after she has been introduced to the degen friend circles, shes now 22,
Brutal, man shit. Was she Muslim?

a degenerate german, russian or turk, while taking cocaine or smoking joints. Shes also experiences psychosis, this one time she thought i was poising her water, and that the cops were going to wait infront of the door and arrest her for life.
Do you know her? And is this happening in Germany? Are you also German?

• +1
Our government for the past 20 years is Islamic conservative, the problem however is that dispite of this degeneracy still found a way and is Sadly pushing the tide against us.
-I read that post quickly, where are you from again? Turkey?

The youth is effected hard here let alone the Muslims of Germany. Muslims in the West who think that their women stayed on average pure are coping hard indeed. If they didn't marry them in highschool or had them commited during that time they wasting themselves.
-Agreed. Thats why the blackpill needs to be spread, unironically. Noone in their right mind thinks degeneracy is a good thing, and in order to fix the problem you need to accept what is going on (no matter if its good or not, which in that sense is fucking terrible), in order to build a foundation on the current situation, how to fix the problem

In Turkey the margin is small but you can find a virgin in theory. Time is running out however. The highest chance you have is the age of 17/18. That's it.
-ok nvm just agree the first sentence of this post jfl, yh its still possible, but its very unlikely, and the odds that it is getting worse over time is really high

Indeed and time is running short if we still have it. How i wished that I was married off at my 18th. At 22, Having mostly 2 years left to looksmax and find a virgin. If i can't by that time might just ldar what was the point in my years of suffering
-fucking same bro, im not a fucking degenerate. i literally idealy wanted to get married when i was 18 , and have kids by the time im 21-25 (im 20, the time is ticking, and im not finding anyone despite the fact that my smv is actually really good)

• +1
Brutal, man shit. Was she Muslim?

Do you know her? And is this happening in Germany? Are you also German?
She was for sure once a devote muslim, she was at a highschool of my friends.
I connected with her again like 2 years ago, through another friend (i kid u not, sadly a another turkish degen girl that was dating a russian degen at the moment), and since i knew a little of her backstory i was quite shocked seeing that.

I know her from seeing, and i have some infos how her lifes like, but im not in her close friend circle. Yes im from germany, and ethnically im a half german half ukrainian (very german passing xd)
I feel nothing for em at this point
I still do. It lowkey breaks my heart seeing people that are from a similar origin or beliefe system fail in life and turn into degenerates..
It doesnt happen without any reason, its getting promoted. She couldve been my sister, my uncle, and the environment that caused all thsi is going to get worse in the next few years, when i ideally want to get kids

I even feel disgust when a muslim turns into a degen, and im not even muslim myself.

• +1
I read that post quickly, where are you from again? Turkey?
Yea close to georgia

Agreed. Thats why the blackpill needs to be spread, unironically. Noone in their right mind thinks degeneracy is a good thing, and in order to fix the problem you need to accept what is going on (no matter if its good or not, which in that sense is fucking terrible), in order to build a foundation on the current situation, how to fix the problem
My biggest fear is that it won't do nothing. Remember this is a blackpilled forum and yet 90 fools cut their hand and send it to some ethot
Imagine spending months here and still doing this shit.

ok nvm just agree the first sentence of this post jfl, yh its still possible, but its very unlikely, and the odds that it is getting worse over time is really high
Indeed

-fucking same bro, im not a fucking degenerate. i literally idealy wanted to get married when i was 18 , and have kids by the time im 21-25 (im 20, the time is ticking, and im not finding anyone despite the fact that my smv is actually really good)
It's brutal man, what psl are you again i am 4.3 psl at this moment

• +1
and sadly i know too many anecdotes, where u have muslim foids losing their tradition, moving out, and then becomming huge fucking sluts.
Which is obviously a bad thing, but her choices are defended in court because of "the will of the human is untouchable, if thats her choice, so be it"
The one girl I know, working in a hospital, lost her religion after she has been introduced to the degen friend circles, shes now 22, addicted to cocaine, and lets anyone fuck her when shes not taking it. Shes a high tier becky with body halo (massiv tits, good ass).
While we chat, shes getting fucked by either: a degenerate german, russian or turk, while taking cocaine or smoking joints. Shes also experiences psychosis, this one time she thought i was poising her water, and that the cops were going to wait infront of the door and arrest her for life.

I hate the west
Wow thats brutal, my german cousin told me the same, he fucks morrocan girls every week, they are big sluts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10913 and HowAmIAlive123
My biggest fear is that it won't do nothing. Remember this is a blackpilled forum and yet 90 fools cut their hand and send it to some ethot
Imagine spending months here and still doing this shit.
-jfl i know what u mean, and what ur trying to say. yes, sadly most people are hypocrites, but the thing about the hands isnt that bad as op made it seem.
im literally in those communities as the leo foid, and its just pictures of their hands. (and no i never send pics of my hands to her, i just dont think its that harsh XD)

It's brutal man, what psl are you again i am 4.3 psl at this moment
-Depends wheter or not im bloated^^ i dont like going into much detail, and i usually dont talk about the way i look unless ive been asked.
My face is htn-chadlite tier, and overall i dont have huge failos

• +1
She was for sure once a devote muslim, she was at a highschool of my friends.
I connected with her again like 2 years ago, through another friend (i kid u not, sadly a another turkish degen girl that was dating a russian degen at the moment), and since i knew a little of her backstory i was quite shocked seeing that.
Reading it you wanna rol to your grave lmao

russian degen at the moment)
Are there Russians in Germany and was the Russian gl?
I still do. It lowkey breaks my heart seeing people that are from a similar origin or beliefe system fail in life and turn into degenerates..
It doesnt happen without any reason, its getting promoted. She couldve been my sister, my uncle, and the environment that caused all thsi is going to get worse in the next few years, when i ideally want to get kids

I even feel disgust when a muslim turns into a degen, and im not even muslim myself
Most of em laughed against us ngl

• +1
Reading it you wanna rol to your grave lmao

Russians are the second biggest ethnicity in Germany after Turks

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10913
Wow thats brutal, my german cousin told me the same, he fucks morrocan girls every week, they are big sluts
everyone who is lowclass fucks alot ngl, its kinda hard being an incel here but its impossible to live a non-degen lifestyle imo.

The only HQNP girls are high class german ones. And they are ugly and i want my kids to look like me jfl

• +1
AMK

• +1
im literally in those communities as the leo foid, and its just pictures of their hands. (and no i never send pics of my hands to her, i just dont think its that harsh XD
It's still off that you show your hand just because m'lady asked.. People here should been reading months on blackpilll thinking and yet do this shit
My face is htn-chadlite tier, and overall i dont have huge
Hope you are safe line with it

• +1
-Theres russians in germany, pretty common aswell, i think the most represented ethnicites are poles, russians and turks.
The one she was dating was a Normie-HTN, 6"2 with a big dick halo, the girl was a becky.

-my brother but not all of them, i promise
we both are against degeneracy.
I'm sorry they are laughing at you, for being trad, but i have to be honest, they are just brainwashed. Degen behaivour is pushed everywhere, the media, internet, the music, fucking everything.

• +1
It's still off that you show your hand just because m'lady asked.. People here should been reading months on blackpilll thinking and yet do this shit
-yea i see what u mean

Hope you are safe line with it
-im safe if i want to have sex and have good options, but all i want is a trad gf that is a non-whore. i dont give a single fuck about slaying, it doesnt fulfill me in the long term

• +1
safe if i want to have sex and have good options, but all i want is a trad gf that is a non-whore. i dont give a single fuck about slaying, it doesnt fulfill me in the long term
Man what a grim destiny we face, years of suffering while the average women is used 30 times before she is married.
they are just brainwashed. Degen behaivour is pushed everywhere, the media, internet, the music, fucking everything
Still they should have a brain. Ngl like they couldn't 'help' it neither can I in hating them

• +1
everyone who is lowclass fucks alot ngl, its kinda hard being an incel here but its impossible to live a non-degen lifestyle imo.

The only HQNP girls are high class german ones. And they are ugly and i want my kids to look like me jfl
Yeah yeah very true. My cousin is from the Balkans and live in those typical towns with heavy immigrant population, majority of people there are low class morrocans, turks, russians, serbs, ukrainians, croats. He says they all fuck and girls there are massive sluts. He told me when i come to Germany this summer we will go to the local club and fuck romanian sluts jfl, im making excuses now to not go, i hate that meaningless degen lifestyle. I already have a virgin gf and she is much better then fuckinh random girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10913
It's ramadan.

• Love it
Maybe next year man. I do it most at home
I'm not muslim, but maybe I'll convert one day idk.

I feel like religion is fundamental for a healthy society.

• +1
I'm not muslim, but maybe I'll convert one day idk.
Definitly do the research bro, hope you become Muslim.
I feel like religion is fundamental for a healthy society
Indeed it is. I personally made these threads, you can check them out if you are interested

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Degeneracy among muslims is inevitable no matter what we do according to the prophet PBUH, good muslims will become scarce and will find it increasingly hard to practice their religion, degeneracy in muslim countries is still mostly behind closed doors but the new generation lacks any semblance of character and creed and are mostly just self-hating west imitators from what i have seen, just yesterday my sis told me about how her hijabi roommate went on a rant about how she hates arabs and how she thinks they are dirty low-class peasants (she is arab btw xD)

• So Sad