Muslim bros, do females respect you?

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Do they? Or are they looking down on you?

@TRUE_CEL @ThatDjangoWalk @Toodlydood @Zakkr01_ita @Zakamg @Maesthetic @boneless weirdo @RecessedCel5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670, Beetlejuice and 4 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
What's your psl you think? You must be some chad..
i still have no idea what psl is but

i got 9/10 most of the time but i rate myself 8/10

body is 10/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, sandcelmuttcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Akhi do u think women respect a Manlet that isn't gl?
A somali foid cashier in the bank was giving me attitude when I was trying to withdraw my money.
I said hi to her b4 she served me and she didn't respond and just said what do you want have me dirty looks as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
bruh just look at Muslim women on social media they always banging on about their men jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 10913
What type of girls?

• +1
Akhi do u think women respect a Manlet that isn't gl?
A somali foid cashier in the bank was giving me attitude when I was trying to withdraw my money.
I said hi to her b4 she served me and she didn't respond and just said what do you want
Man that shit is brutal. They should atleast act cordial to us. Is it every Muslim girl that does this or is it more mixed. for me it is mostly mixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
What type of girls?
Muslim women. It is no surprise that western women hate us. However the response from our religious sisters might differ..

• +1
I’m not religious but once I larped to my ex GF saying I was Muslim. she didn’t ever mention anything negative

• +1
Man that shit is brutal. They should atleast act cordial to us. Is it every Muslim girl that does this or is it more mixed. for me it is mostly mixed
Most muslim girls as they are westernized here and all mixed girls.
Muslim Women just want black or whites or a rich arab lol

• +1
I’m not religious but once I larped to my ex GF saying I was Muslim. she didn’t ever mention anything negative
Well your gl i'd guess. How is your normal interractions with them? The non intimate ones. Like talking to a cashier or your classmates?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Well your gl i'd guess. How is your normal interractions with them? The non intimate ones. Like talking to a cashier or your classmates?
I’m not special to women. And nothing really, women don’t express outright interest in me until I do it first.

Like a cashier has never told me I’m handsome, or anything like that, but if a girl says something friendly and I make a move sometimes I will make out with her at least you understand

• +1
I mean mixed as in response. Do the responses you get differ or are they mostly the same?
Some are nice to me but they tend to be young like 16-18
Older ones are rude

• +1
  • +1
I think everybody respects me Alhamdulillah
bruh just look at Muslim women on social media they always banging on about their men jfl
It depends on the country and the upbringing, i understand what you mean but that is because at the end of the day a pious woman doesn't go around there exposing herself on social media

If you go to Morocco which is one of the closest muslim majority countries to the western world for example you will see that a lot of the girls, i would say maybe 65-70% wear the Hijab, but Allah Knows Best

But in Europe is a different story, social pressure is too big and at the end of the day women fight for men so i guess they feel they gotta go the next step and dress as their class peers and things like that, one must be very aware of this psicological issues

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
They make it seem like it is our behavior or culture that they don't like, meanwhile it is just our face

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
But in Europe is a different story, social pressure is too big and at the end of the day women fight for men so i guess they feel they gotta go the next step and dress as their class peers and things like that, one must be very aware of this psicological issues
Bro could you further elab on this?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ThatDjangoWalk
Bro could you further elab on this?
Basically that i guess it's on a woman's nature to fight for the most handsome and succesful male, and especially, ESPECIALLY, social pressure makes them change their behaviour

When their parents bring them to Europe or USA or whatever first and foremost you have social pressure, they go into school being almost the only muslim girls in the majority of cases and they know people will throw at them bad looks for wearing the hijab. France banned like a week ago the Hijab for people minus 18 years old.

Second of all, of course it is in the nature of man to be attracted to the female who shows the most and the most sexualized one, in Europe and the western world everyone and almost everything is sexualized, it is almost impossible to watch a TV show or go outside on the street and not see some sexual AD or hear a song about sexual stuff etc, this of course influences the western children/teenagers and those muslim girls when in school apart from the point number 1, they feel the pressure too to accept that kind of culture and compete for man by wearing less clothes and whatnot

This reminds me of the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi a salat wa salam) where he said that one type of people who are punished in hell and whom he did not see are woman who will be dressed but appear to be naked, inviting to evil, and they themselves will be inclined to it.
For the arabians of the time this could look like insanity, even a lot of people a hundred years ago probably wouldn't understand it but now we are clearly witnesses of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
Basically that i guess it's on a woman's nature to fight for the most handsome and succesful male, and especially, ESPECIALLY, social pressure makes them change their behaviour

When their parents bring them to Europe or USA or whatever first and foremost you have social pressure, they go into school being almost the only muslim girls in the majority of cases and they know people will throw at them bad looks for wearing the hijab. France banned like a week ago the Hijab for people minus 18 years old.

Second of all, of course it is in the nature of man to be attracted to the female who shows the most and the most sexualized one, in Europe and the western world everyone and almost everything is sexualized, it is almost impossible to watch a TV show or go outside on the street and not see some sexual AD or hear a song about sexual stuff etc, this of course influences the western children/teenagers and those muslim girls when in school apart from the point number 1, they feel the pressure too to accept that kind of culture and compete for man by wearing less clothes and whatnot

This reminds me of the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi a salat wa salam) where he said something like this: "There will come a time when a woman is dressed and at the same time she is naked", for the arabians of the time this could look like insanity, even a lot of people a hundred years ago probably wouldn't understand it but now we are clearly witnesses of it
Great explanation as always. They only hate us because the women think we are holding em back in persueing good looking males all the while we have sexual freedom. Jfl most of us are rotting somewhere let alone have sexual active lives. The only males they see is the top 20 precentile, yes they have sexual freedom not because of their lifestyle but because of their looks. How can't they see this man, we don't have sexual lives. They can be drowned in their degeneracy for all I care but why do they want to drag us down with em. Things really look bleak.
Do you think there is a way out of this?

all of them

I fuck and leave after but because of that i had trouble before
If you’re a fornicator then you are not a real Muslim and should be lashed 100 times

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
If you’re a fornicator then you are not a real Muslim and should be lashed 100 times
He is muslim but a sinner. Fornication was 100 lashes from an Islamic judicial point of view. You are true on that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ToursOverBoyo2020 and ThatDjangoWalk
Was it also correct that marriage is your only way out after fornication I am not sure on that part however in original Turkish culture this is law @ToursOverBoyo2020

Akhi the only way out i see is keeping oneself with muslim friends and family, trying to stay away from that and whenever you have the chance ask marriage to some muslim girl you like, to her father, and if does doesn't succeed try it with another one you like, of course make yourself solid first, find a job or at least be strong on your studies, Insha Allah aspire to a decent house, a decent car and that will help you.

It's how the world works nowadays, now don't think that this western system they are pushing is going to be all flowers and rainbows, these people are deemed to kill themselves somehow but at the end of the day as muslims we accept that at the end of times we will be very much attacked, but as the Lybian hero Umar Al Mukhtar said "We will never surrender, we win or we die"
Great explanation as always. They only hate us because the women think we are holding em back in persueing good looking males all the while we have sexual freedom. Jfl most of us are rotting somewhere let alone have sexual active lives. The only males they see is the top 20 precentile, yes they have sexual freedom not because of their lifestyle but because of their looks. How can't they see this man, we don't have sexual lives. They can be drowned in their degeneracy for all I care but why do they want to drag us down with em. Things really look bleak.
Do you think there is a way out of this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
Muslim women. It is no surprise that western women hate us. However the response from our religious sisters might differ..
Yeah I got like one or two IOIs once because I was jestermaxxing (I think?)

• +1
Was it also correct that marriage is your only way out after fornication I am not sure on that part however in original Turkish culture this is law @ToursOverBoyo2020
No, i really doubt that brother

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
No, i really doubt that brother
Really? You took someones virginity. The one who did this was Forced to marry that women atleast in Turkish feudal law, and this makes sense

Akhi the only way out i see is keeping oneself with muslim friends and family, trying to stay away from that and whenever you have the chance ask marriage to some muslim girl you like, to her father, and if does doesn't succeed try it with another one you like, of course make yourself solid first, find a job or at least be strong on your studies, Insha Allah aspire to a decent house, a decent car and that will help you.

It's how the world works nowadays, now don't think that this western system they are pushing is going to be all flowers and rainbows, these people are deemed to kill themselves somehow but at the end of the day as muslims we accept that at the end of times we will be very much attacked, but as the Lybian hero Umar Al Mukhtar said "We will never surrender, we win or we die"
Bro the issue with me Is I'm getting surgery that affect me a lot tbh I can convert a foid to islam

Really? You took someones virginity. The one who did this was Forced to marry that women atleast in Turkish feudal law, and this makes sense
What i know is that from an Islamic point of view i think the majority view is that if a fornicator makes a woman pregnant, then he has no right over that children and he can't enjoy being his father.

That's why i said you that i really doubted that ruling.

Probably with the Turkish point of view there were maybe scholars differing with the view i showed you or it's a madhab issue or something like that

• +1
Turkey isn't Islamic they made homosexuality legal in the 1800s they loved playing with boys

• Ugh..
What i know is that from an Islamic point of view i think the majority view is that if a fornicator makes a woman pregnant, then he has no right over that children and he can't enjoy being his father.

That's why i said you that i really doubted that ruling.

Probably with the Turkish point of view there were maybe scholars differing with the view i showed you or it's a madhab issue or something like that
I believe it is feudal then. Like laws that are from an cultural point. I am not sure however, we Turks are mostly from Hanefi jurisprudence

Turkey isn't Islamic they made homosexuality legal in the 1800s they loved playing with boys
Man what are you on? We are an Islamic country. The case with the whole homosexuality in the 1800s is that the whole case gay recognition did not exist back then let alone recognize it and making a law banning it. It was just classified as sexual transgression(sodomy). This was obviously banned.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Are you a muslim? You shouldn't take surgery bro, the possibilites of improving you are really risky, there are even cases in this forum where people got worse about it. Plus life is not just about looks bro, i don't know how many times i have to say it.

I have an uncle who was a chad (looks, walk, voice, everything) and another one who was below average, well the one below average had probably more chances of getting the woman he wanted just because he had a better car, a little more money and he dressed decently, nothing extravagant but decent

I'm telling you brother, the best thing you could do is leave this place, here you have only low self esteem people, if you stay around them without knowing what's really going on and the psicological background you are going to become like them, i'm telling you this right now brother, you would be scared to even dare to look at someone in the eyes if you stay here too much
Bro the issue with me Is I'm getting surgery that affect me a lot tbh I can convert a foid to islam

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 10913
Man what are you on? We are an Islamic country. The case with the whole homosexuality in the 1800s is that the whole case gay recognition did not exist back then let alone recognize it and making a la banning it. It was just classified as sexual transgression(sodomy). This was obviously banned.
Bro turkey has some good religious men like sallahudin but they aren't the best role models for us,

Umayad caliphate mogs tbh how did Muslims go from being non existent to conquering Spain to South Asia in under a century

But they stopped being religious

The best people are the sahaba my favourite is khalid ibn walid

Jfl are you that gl now?
No but I will be, I have a few issues that surgery can fix,
I also have MAJOR issues that require surgeries

The best looking person I have ever seen is a Muslim guy with green eyes, mogs salludon but salludon will always be the no1 (I'm biased) but that dude was 16 I cheekbone mog + curly hair mog him that's it

He had the best eye area I've ever seen

• +1
Bro turkey has some good religious men like sallahudin but they aren't the best role models for us,

Umayad caliphate mogs tbh how did Muslims go from being non existent to conquering Spain to South Asia in under a century

But they stopped being religious

The best people are the sahaba my favourite is khalid ibn walid
Ottomans at the end of the day were the last Khilafat and that's why we love them akhi, and i would do whatever to bring them back

Khalid Ibn Al Walid (Radi Allahu Anhu) is a great one, i really love Ali Ibn Abi Talib (Radi Allahu Anhu), i love them all really but Ali and the way he risked his life for Islam several times is just emotional, but Abu Bakr (Radi Allahu Anhu) and the rest equally they did a great job

• +1
I have an uncle who was a chad (looks, walk, voice, everything) and another one who was below average, well the one below average had probably more chances of getting the woman he wanted just because he had a better car, a little more money and he dressed decently, nothing extravagant but decent
Mostly agree but this is cope man. He was maybe more desired but the first uncle should have attracted females more.

Idk about heavly surgical procedures but most of the softmaxxing is not unlawfull if i am correct. Idk about the case when someone is hideous maybe then hardmaxxing man be done i am not sure on this case. Do you know more about this topic?

Do they? Or are they looking down on you?

@TRUE_CEL @ThatDjangoWalk @Toodlydood @Zakkr01_ita @Zakamg @Maesthetic @boneless weirdo @RecessedCel5
they look down on me because im brown, if i was black or white (as long as they are kafir and gl) they would have loved me

• So Sad
Mostly agree but this is cope man. He was maybe more desired but the first uncle should have attracted females more.

Idk about heavly surgical procedures but most of the softmaxxing is not unlawfull if i am correct. Idk about the case when someone is hideous maybe then hardmaxxing man be done i am not sure on this case. Do you know more about this topic?
One day Insha Allah we will contact and i will show you
It's not cope, the thing really is that when woman pass the 25 year old mark or similar they don't see man as they did in the past, they start to have economical necessities and i guess status necessities too so if a man is 25 years old and doesn't have an established economic basis, no matter if he looks like a male model women will laugh at him

I heard surgery is just halal under a very, VERY big psicological stress, or when there is a very noticeable deformation which looks almost like a sickness

Still tho i never recommend it, as i said, just in this forum we have a guy who has been very affected because of some botox issue, and other several cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Chadelite
Are you a muslim? You shouldn't take surgery bro, the possibilites of improving you are really risky, there are even cases in this forum where people got worse about it. Plus life is not just about looks bro, i don't know how many times i have to say it.

I'm telling you brother, the best thing you could do is leave this place, here you have only low self esteem people, if you stay around them without knowing what's really going on and the psicological background you are going to become like them, i'm telling you this right now brother, you would be scared to even dare to look at someone in the eyes if you stay here too much
Bro I got outside everyday, and even pray in thr mosque sometimes

My childhood was garbage, it was robbed from me, the least I can is glow up and then I will be treated like a human being
I have to take advantage of the halo effect whatever it takes

If I don't im not gonna be good looking enough for women (and my wife) to be highly attracted to me

I also have some weird issues that only surgery can fix I can't talk abt that

Ur uncle lived pre social media days
It is what it is

I've swallowed too many black pills, my entire life I've had the short end of the stick, always

Surgery Will improve my mental health, but I think jaw implants are excessive tbh we will see, genioplasty is enough but I'm a teenager so my jaw better grow

I'm sick of being treated like an abused dog

Blackpill taught my why my life paved out the way it has

Why I was typically picked among the last ones for sports even though I was good at sports as a kid

Why I was always treated like shit, the older I get the worse

I have only received 1 compliment for JBs and I'm never gonna forget that they were both Muslim as well and said I'm "Penh" out Load, peng = hot in thr UK

But that was because of my chedkbone they really are great

But my subhuman jaw chin and shitty genetics overall mean I get nothing

• So Sad
This is from ayyubid times. Read about Nureddin Zengi and Imadeddin Zengi. Turks have some of the best role models. I recognize that the Emevi Caliphate was one of the most superrior but you can't deny that it lasted short. Abbasids lasted longer but for quite a time they where protected by Turkish states. Ottomans themselves lasted 600 years. We don't claim any superiority over this but you can't simply deny our service and history. I know for a fact that we are hated in Arab history books but they are mostly coping.

Bro I got outside everyday, and even pray in thr mosque sometimes

My childhood was garbage, it was robbed from me, the least I can is glow up and then I will be treated like a human being
I have to take advantage of the halo effect whatever it takes

If I don't im not gonna be good looking enough for women (and my wife) to be highly attracted to me

I also have some weird issues that only surgery can fix I can't talk abt that

Ur uncle lived pre social media days
It is what it is

I've swallowed too many black pills, my entire life I've had the short end of the stick, always

Surgery Will improve my mental health, but I think jaw implants are excessive tbh we will see, genioplasty is enough but I'm a teenager so my jaw better grow

I'm sick of being treated like an abused dog

Blackpill taught my why my life paved out the way it has

Why I was typically picked among the last ones for sports even though I was good at sports as a kid

Why I was always treated like shit, the older I get the worse

I have only received 1 compliment for JBs and I'm never gonna forget that they were both Muslim as well and said I'm "Penh" out Load, peng = hot in thr UK

But that was because of my chedkbone they really are great

But my subhuman jaw chin and shitty genetics overall mean I get nothing
Man it is brutal ngl. Hope you will stay close to Islam brother and not turn into a degenerate or abuse your looks with sexual freedom n what not

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk