Muslim Girls vs Christian

Deleted member 18922

Deleted member 18922

Bronze
I decided to do some research and went on reddit.

I first went on the Christian subreddit to ask for advice on how to find a wife as a new convert, this is what they told me.

"Good things come to those who wait"

"Just pray for it"

"I found my partner when i wasn't looking"

"The bible actually sayd not to look for a wife"

Basically the most useless "advice" i have ever gotten, i tried to explain to them how it's pointless to pray and just expect a woman to fall from the sky. (I was permanently banned for "disagreeing with the criticism" )

Next i tried the Muslim one with the same strategy, to my surprise i was welcomed and people were very happy to hear that i was 'converting'

They gave me detailed advice on networking, one said to ask everyone u know that is muslim even the muslim mechanic you know because they might have a daughter that is ready for a marriage and as long as you shpw that you are a goood man and devout they would be willing.

Another one recommended a marriage burue and even a matchmaking service that indian muslims in the uk have.

I can see why christians are going extinct while muslims breed like rabbits now.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 3828, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
lol im Muslim i used to go to the church to study just because it's always empty and calm

both christian and muslims girls just pretend to be good and virtuous to please their daddy.

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore, Deleted member 12189, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

I first went on the Christian subreddit to ask for advice on how to find a wife as a new convert, this is what they told me.

"Just pray for it"

Basically the most useless "advice" i have ever gotten, i tried to explain to them how it's pointless to pray and just expect a woman to fall from the sky. (I was permanently banned for "disagreeing with the criticism" )

Next i tried the Muslim one with the same strategy, to my surprise i was welcomed and people were very happy to hear that i was 'converting'

They gave me detailed advice on networking, one said to ask everyone u know that is muslim even the muslim mechanic you know because they might have a daughter that is ready for a marriage and as long as you shpw that you are a goood man and devout they would be willing.

Another one recommended a marriage burue and even a matchmaking service that indian muslims in the uk have.

I can see why christians are going extinct while muslims breed like rabbits now.
I have been offered my mates family members hand in marriage if I converted to Islam legit a religion that is impossible to be incel in. Inceldom and Islam are two words that do not go together.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa, House Lannister and 1 other person
I have been offered my mates family members hand in marriage if I converted to Islam legit a religion that is impossible to be incel in. Inceldom and Islam are two words that do not go together.

Is there a reason you didn't take them up on the offer? It might mean no pork and alcohol but at least you won't be an incel

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Is there a reason you didn't take them up on the offer? It might mean no pork and alcohol but at least you won't be an incel
I’m not Muslim, if I convert to any religon it will be for far more than just MUH WIFE. Besides I don’t see the point when I can leave for my home nation and get a virgin or low bodycount trad wife there. I have 0 plans in marrying a western woman I have made that abundantly clear to
My family

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 12189

"Just pray for it"

You seem to have forgotten that their entire set of defining beliefs come from a fantasy book that written thousands of years ago :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
neither one is some sort of chaste angel, that sort of thing is long gone. in my head i count them as exactly the same as their atheistic counterparts

You seem to have forgotten that their entire set of defining beliefs come from a fantasy book that written thousands of years ago :lul:

You act like i actually care about any of that? Lol

I just want a Trad Wife

• WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
i used to go to the church to study just because it's always empty
Can't imagine why.
2762274 1645600768930

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Xangsane, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others