I [29M] just got intimate pictures from my wife's [24F] ex-boyfriend

D

Deleted member 24427

Solstice
I'm shocked.

We got married like 2 weeks ago. We had an arranged marriage and we met just 1.5 months ago. Things were fine and honestly I just wanted get married to nice Muslim spouse and my parents introduced me to her. She seemed down to earth and nice. But her family really wanted to push things along really fast and we got married within the span of less than 2 months. Again, I didn't mind so I went along with it.

We're 2 weeks into our marriage and I got a text from some guy claiming to be her ex-boyfriend, he's also Muslim, and said that my wife and him broke up just 1 week before her and I met.

He claimed that they were living together, sleeping together and traveling together for over a year and that my wife's mom did not like him because of some family related drama (apparently the two moms had an argument and it got ugly). He said that they were in love and that they lost their virginities together. He sent numerous (over 100 pictures) of them in different tourist places, them sleeping in the same bed together (nothing nudity related, but still them in the same bed together). He said that he fought so hard to keep my wife but the her mom wouldn't budge even after he and his mom apologized. He said they never used protection and that she was on the pill He said the even the mom knew about the extent of the relationship but the mom forcibly broke it off because of her ego. And my wife just went along with it because she's really obedient. He said that I should reconsider being with her because she'll betray me just like she betrayed him at her mom's advice.

I asked my wife about this and she burst into tears and started denying even knowing him at first but then when I showed her pictures, she admitted to it all. She said that we should go to police and report him for blackmailing. But I don't think there's any blackmailing here, because he didn't ask for anything.

I am honestly shocked and kind of angry to be honest. I get that we as Muslims should hide our past sins, but this is a lot of history and I'm shocked that just 1 week after she broke up with her over 1 year very intimate serious relationship, she jumped in with me and not 2 months later we are married. I truly do question her mental state, this isn't normal for anyone.

2.5 months ago she was in bed with this guy and now she's married to me? Seems kind of heartless to be fair; and she's still probably in love with him I guess as a result of their history. And as much as I hate to say it, I cannot see my wife in the same way as before after seeing the pictures of her with another man in the same bed.

I'm angry at my parents too for not doing their research and getting me married so fast to someone I didn't know that well. I don't want to get a divorce, we literally just got married, but ever since I got this text I've been losing sleep. Do I make more dua, do I pray more, what can I do? Our marriage is very short, so maybe I should just give her a chance? Or is it better to move on?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: desilva, Xangsane, Michael Myers and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL this is what happens in pakistan nowdays

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL this is what happens in pakistan nowdays
No it doesn't - this was written by an American/western guy. I dunno where you got the impression the guy in the OP is Pakistani. Are you from Bharat or something? :fuk:

No it doesn't - this was written by an American/western guy. I dunno where you got the impression the guy in the OP is Pakistani. Are you from Bharat or something? :fuk:
it was on pakistan subreddit that i was browsing for latest imran khan news

it was on pakistan subreddit that i was browsing for latest imran khan news
He's clearly from a western country -- I also posted on that sub (they're mostly atheist cucks over there) but that doesn't mean I'm actually there. Same for that guy. As for Imran Khan, the Supreme Court termed his arrest as illegal and so they are forced to release him.