Muslim Guy Sarfaraz brutally murders 16 year old Hindu girl (head smashed with stone) in Delhi, capital of India [GORE][VIDEO]

It's literally crazy, I can post so many videos of street interviews FROM NORTH INDIA, and the average skin color you'll see, is either brown or dark brown, with a few sprinkles of lightbrown and lightskin people here and there, north indians are literally some of most coping copers I've ever had the displeasure of meeting in real life lmao, here's another:

I love how curries make their headlines in English but once you click on the video it's always their shit language.

i was talking about my g25 results
So was I, you're supposed to narrow the populations to 3 populations on genoplot when you run is using those groups lol

I love how curries make their headlines in English but once you click on the video it's always their shit language.
english in curry countries is a sign of status and being cool and also education. I literally hate when curries speak in english cause it sounds fucking awful cause they dont know it fluently plus their shit accent. I rather prefer curries speak in hindi or urdu, it sounds better with curry accent (obviously) and they actually know how to speak it fluently and not make stupid, cringy embarrassing grammatical mistakes when they speak it, compared to when they try speaking english. Like i get speaking english when you are trying to conduct international business making decisions, since english is the language of international business along with mandarin and spanish or some shit, but to try to use english in everyday casual conversations, that too with other curries is so cringe lol.

Last edited:
So was I, you're supposed to narrow the populations to 3 populations on genoplot when you run is using those groups lol
how do u do that lol.

how do u do that lol.
Go to All Modern Averages on the calculator section and click it. Then click on the settings sidebar and reduce the limit thing to 3.

Hindu dindu

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
english in curry countries is a sign of status and being cool and also education. I literally hate when curries speak in english cause it sounds fucking awful cause they dont know it fluently plus their shit accent. I rather prefer curries speak in hindi or urdu, it sounds better with curry accent (obviously) and they actually know how to speak it fluently and not make stupid, cringy embarrassing grammatical mistakes when they speak it, compared to when they try speaking english. Like i get speaking english when you are trying to conduct international business making decisions, since english is the language of international business along with mandarin and spanish or some shit, but to try to use english in everyday casual conversations, that too with other curries is so cringe lol.
Thats not true sandniggers

Go to All Modern Averages on the calculator section and click it. Then click on the settings sidebar and reduce the limit thing to 3.
im still getting like 5 different groups lol.

Screenshot 11

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).jpg
    Screenshot (12).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
Vedic bulls won’t allow that to happen. They’ll just dispose of the guy.
Avg Vedic is cuck. Lmao the guy who walked out, having a pony tail jfl is a Brahmin yet faggots watch as Muslims fuck their girls. This is the true state of average hindu cuck in that shithole.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and human304