Muslim Guy Sarfaraz brutally murders 16 year old Hindu girl (head smashed with stone) in Delhi, capital of India [GORE][VIDEO]

Is it common for muslim chads 20 year olds in relationships with 15 year old girls? How does a grown man even approach such girls? Anyways he looks like a dalit convert.

Is it common for muslim chads 20 year olds in relationships with 15 year old girls? How does a grown man even approach such girls? Anyways he looks like a dalit convert.
yes even 50 year old muslims eve tease 10 year old hindu school going girls in india

yes even 50 year old muslims eve tease 10 year old hindu school going girls in india
Meanwhile the hindu men cry at "love jihad" lol

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
white bitches are now brainwashed by media to fuck niggers, hindu bitches are brainwashed to fuck muzzies, niggers of india.
Muslim girl also fuck on this race bhagwa love trap

Watch the video lmao, your average north indian is a shitskin lmao, stop coping.
Beta tyagi, Haryanvi jaat , gujjar, sharma, pandit, tiwari,Panjabi, indo aryan genetics ha post Karu kaya

They get attracted by light skin gir puncture putra looks chapari jfl

Sakshi's friend has told cops during questioning that Khan was angry with Sakshi for not speaking to him and her friendship with an old friend named Praveen had made him more jealous. After Saturday's fight, Khan allegedly lost all hope of being friends with Sakshi again and planned to eliminate her, it appears

He took virginity of 14 Hindu girls, brutal @human304

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
What a shithole. Imagine seeing a little girl getting stabbed and beaten to death with a rock and you decide to walk by like nothing happen.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
What can you even do in this case, she was already dead when he used the rock on her...
BTW here in Romania, many people have found out it's not wise to intervene when gypsies argue or fight - one husband could beat his wife or a pimp his street hooker, and if you call the police the woman will deny she was beaten, and now you must pay a fine for the false alarm. There are people who have beaten the woman beater, only to be attacked then by the wife or other relatives, so much for being a white knight, these people have their own customs and lifestyle, it's simply better to stay away.
Why would gypsy women do this?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

yes bro, hindu women are third class whores, muslim chapri gives them a bike ride and feeds them an ice cream , they open their legs.

hindu men are cucks, muslim parties promises them 10 dollars of free electricity , they give their vote.

jfl.

yes bro, hindu women are third class whores, muslim chapri gives them a bike ride and feeds them an ice cream , they open their legs.

hindu men are cucks, muslim parties promises them 10 dollars of free electricity , they give their vote.

jfl.

Sick mf.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
@TRUE_CEL dont even bother arguing bhai, op is a sanghi retard. For every case of a muslim like this there are thousands of brutal cases done by hindus, but op doesnt post that becuase he wants to ruin Islam's image

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5inchcel

Kutte ke pille ye news nahi daali tune
arreh suar ki awlaad, if I start giving stats this whole sites server's gonna crash.

mofo you muslims are doing this all over the world.

sweden, germany , norway from zero rape country to police are now telling women not to go out after 6 pm.

7865+ reported (yes, the real number is close to 50000+) hindu/christian/buddhist/parsi/tribal women got killed by scum of this earth muslim men.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Kater Maxxing
@TRUE_CEL dont even bother arguing bhai, op is a sanghi retard. For every case of a muslim like this there are thousands of brutal cases done by hindus, but op doesnt post that becuase he wants to ruin Islam's image
Yes bhai I’m aware of the fact. Of course if something is done by a muzzie you get hundreds of Vedics to attack you for it. I know this. Most anti-Islam online posts came from Bharat, I saw some infographic and it was at the top with like 800,000 per year. πŸ˜‚ Truthfully I don’t like non-south Asian muzzies at all, I think South Asians should unite regardless of religious background.

arreh suar ki awlaad, if I start giving stats this whole sites server's gonna crash.

mofo you muslims are doing this all over the world.

sweden, germany , norway from zero rape country to police are now telling women not to go out after 6 pm.

7865+ reported (yes, the real number is close to 50000+) hindu/christian/buddhist/parsi/tribal women got killed by scum of this earth muslim men.

What is your opinion on bhagwa love trap brother

Some guy outside my friends house was doing bhagwa love trap

Attachments

• IMG_20230530_161246.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161246.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230530_161220.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161220.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230530_161147.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161147.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230530_161121.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161121.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230530_161234.jpg
    IMG_20230530_161234.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sub0 and Michael Myers

This is way more common than love jihad.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL check this post

This is way more common than love jihad.
Yeah, they just dont get any media attention lol
Pretty sure every indians irl experience also says this, but they delude themselves for some reason?

Yeah, they just dont get any media attention lol
Pretty sure every indians irl experience also says this, but they delude themselves for some reason?
That’s because bharatis are high IQ; make a problem of having your own women going for muzzies which is a minority thing but when muzzie women go for Vedic bulls pretend it doesn’t exist. Can’t solve a problem if you don’t acknowledge it. 😏

• JFL
Bhai ek muslim ladki ko mere pe crush aya tha 9th grade me. Uska baap police officer tha too mene usko ignore Kiya 🀣🀣
Muslim girl also fuck on this race bhagwa love trap

have an ounce of shame for Bhagwan's sake. check this pic, she is putting Rakhi on his hand.

they are now brother and sister. this chad hindu guy saved his muslim sister from being the fourth wife of a 75 year old Maulavi.

We are not like them.
3439694 1685443459710

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 24427 and indianMOGGERR
Yes bhai I’m aware of the fact. Of course if something is done by a muzzie you get hundreds of Vedics to attack you for it. I know this. Most anti-Islam online posts came from Bharat, I saw some infographic and it was at the top with like 800,000 per year. πŸ˜‚ Truthfully I don’t like non-south Asian muzzies at all, I think South Asians should unite regardless of religious background.
The only inraged and angry hindus are online. In real life they are too afraid to fight a muslim.

Bhai ek muslim ladki ko mere pe crush aya tha 9th grade me. Uska baap police officer tha too mene usko ignore Kiya 🀣🀣
why Hindus are such cowards. you are getting thrown puss puss at your face meanwhile me and

TRUE_CEL are hungry for some puss puss.​

just knock her on whatsapp and tear that ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Jfl same in my neighbour the Muslim big booty gave me proposal but I never give the importance

have an ounce of shame for Bhagwan's sake. check this pic, she is putting Rakhi on his hand.

they are now brother and sister. this chad hindu guy saved his muslim sister from being the fourth wife of a 75 year old Maulavi.

We are not like them.
View attachment 2231610
True

Lol. If her Abu finds out he is gonna stab me like that 16 yr old whore 🀣🀣
why Hindus are such cowards. you are getting thrown puss puss at your face meanwhile me and

just knock her on whatsapp and tear that ass

The only inraged and angry hindus are online. In real life they are too afraid to fight a muslim.
there has been a consorted effort to destroy hindu unity things like make them individualistic, ultra secular, feminism, vegan although hindus ate meat for thousands of years.

we were turned into brown coolies by that pathetic Gandhi and Nehru. we need to uplift and promote strongman leaders like Savarkar , bose.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and indianMOGGERR

We are not like them.
View attachment 2231610
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
ahahahahahahahahahahha

Killer of hindu girl aftab attack by hinduhttps://youtube.com/shorts/bbMa67ePaQs?feature=share

Lol. If her Abu finds out he is gonna stab me like that 16 yr old whore 🀣🀣
everyone dies . but pussy is eternal. just ask her how she is now on whatsapp.

• JFL
Reactions: indianMOGGERR
there has been a consorted effort to destroy hindu unity things like make them individualistic, ultra secular, feminism, vegan although hindus ate meat for thousands of years.

we were turned into brown coolies by that pathetic Gandhi and Nehru. we need to uplift and promote strongman leaders like Savarkar , bose.

Hindu nationalism has gained very popularity since 2020 from social media. So i don't think they will tolerate this much. Maybe many Biharis masscare muslims for this. 🀣🀣

everyone dies . but pussy is eternal. just ask her how she is now on whatsapp.
Muslim girls are slut and bitch with brother

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
They do attack in mobs so you got a point there.

I know right? The least he can do is make a sex tape so we can have fap material.

Jfl same in my neighbour the Muslim big booty gave me proposal but I never give the importance
Bhai wtf? You should have taken a video or a picture of her and sent it to me. 😰

Bhai wtf? You should have taken a video or a picture of her and sent it to me. 😰
What can I do Bhai i don't have knowledge that time i surely give you