Muslimcels, aren’t you concerned that Jewcels like your religion and advertise it to the world?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ Deus Vult ✝️
Do you not think that it’s a red flag for a Jew to vouch for your religion and tout it as “based monotheism”? Your belief system is completely incompatible with Judaism. Why?

Because Islam reaffirms that Jesus is the messiah of the Jews. The problem is that, if Jesus is the messiah, there would be no further prophets foreshadowed/envisaged to come (Muhammad/MoeMoney), which ultimately negates Islam in its entirety.

Jews don’t actually like your religion. They know it’s false but they see it as a means to an end to defeat the truth that is Christianity. They’re leading you straight to hell lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, diamondbill and i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Jfl I once saw a Jewish rabbi help a Muslim debate a Christian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Freakshow, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Shiiiieeeeet
Men your age are out with their friends/hooking up and having fun. Meanwhile your writing schizo rambling religion essays on a Dalit forum that no one will read just let that sink in

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Men your age are out with their friends/hooking up and having fun. Meanwhile your writing schizo rambling religion essays on a Dalit forum that no one will read just let that sink in
Nigga shut up. Most people my age are working and going home to prep lunch for tomorrow. Most people aren’t going out with their friends and hooking up and having fun

Islam does not say Jesus (peace be upon him) was a Jew.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yeah because the Islamic definition of a Jew is a religious one, the concept of a Jew in ppls minds today is that of an ethnicity and if we’re going by that definition he was because he was an Israelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, diamondbill and Eternal_
Yeah because the Islamic definition of a Jew is a religious one, the concept of a Jew in ppls minds today is that of an ethnicity and if we’re going by that definition he was because he was an Israelite
That's not really why we say that haha.

Wtf are you saying? When I say “the Jewish messiah”, I mean “the Jewish peoples messiah”.

Jesus was a Galilean from the davidic lineage. Call him Jew, call him whatever.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and Deleted member 27066
Wtf are you saying? When I say “the Jewish messiah”, I mean “the Jewish peoples messiah”.

He could've been any ethnicity and it wouldn't matter. God came on earth to save us and that's all that matters

Thank you humble Jew, we must act on your command

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

You were implying, through your wording, that he was (religiously) Jewish, which he wasn't.

You were implying, through your wording, that he was (religiously) Jewish, which he wasn't.
He was religiously Jewish, Gengy. Christianity is the continuation

• +1
Then what was He?! A Muslim?!? BAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and i_love_roosters
He was religiously Jewish, Gengy. Christianity is the continuation
I know what the Christian beliefs are regarding Jesus (peace be upon him). We don't see eye to eye on this subject and that's ok. Since I am Islamic, I do not believe he was religiously Jewish.

Yes, seems like you're aware already.
Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahagahahagag

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I know what the Christian beliefs are regarding Jesus (peace be upon him). We don't see eye to eye on this subject and that's ok. Since I am Islamic, I do not believe he was religiously Jewish.
There is a religious debate phase on . org and it started when you were away. I was mogging Islam while waiting for you.

Here's a nice thread I made

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and Michael Myers
Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahagahahagag
Your ignorant response says everything. All messengers of God were. Muslim means "the one who submits to God." You are directly claiming he was a sinner, which he clearly wasn't -- you are a shameful person.

• JFL
There is a religious debate phase on . org and it started when you were away. I was mogging Islam while waiting for you.

Here's a nice thread I made
Islam has not been debunked for 1400 years, but somehow, miraculously, someone on an obscure homosexual pajeet forum did it!

jonah-hill-excited.gif

if your muslim or jewish....its over.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Islam has not been debunked for 1400 years, but somehow, miraculously, someone on an obscure homosexual pajeet forum did it!

jonah-hill-excited.gif
Christianity is the most hated, criticized, mocked, and oppressed religion in today's world. Why do you think that is? We have the truth and we don't need to defend our religion with force unlike Islam. Jesus said "turn the other cheek". Criticizing and leaving Islam is punishable by death in almost all muslim majority countries. Questions are not welcome too. If a kid asks their imam an uncomfortable question they'd get beaten up. Islam has to use all that force to exist and stay relevant. If Islam was to get the same amount of negativity and criticism as Christianity it wouldn't exist. If people were allowed to bring up the many terrible things Islam teaches without consequences your religion would have been destroyed by logic and common sense. Even with all the bad things said and all the mockery towards Christianity, it's still stays strong and is the fastest growing religion by CONVERSION rates. Everyone is free to leave Christianity (unlike Islam) and we are still dominating. Btw, your prophet's real name mean poop (Qutham)

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Christianity is the most hated, criticized, mocked, and oppressed religion in today's world. Why do you think that is? We have the truth and we don't need to defend our religion with force unlike Islam. Jesus said "turn the other cheek". Criticizing and leaving Islam is punishable by death in almost all muslim majority countries. Questions are not welcome too. If a kid asks their imam an uncomfortable question they'd get beaten up. Islam has to use all that force to exist and stay relevant. If Islam was to get the same amount of negativity and criticism as Christianity it wouldn't exist. If people were allowed to bring up the many terrible things Islam teaches without consequences your religion would have been destroyed by logic and common sense. Even with all the bad things said and all the mockery towards Christianity, it's still stays strong and is the fastest growing religion by CONVERSION rates. Everyone is free to leave Christianity (unlike Islam) and we are still dominating. Btw, your prophet's real name mean poop (Qutham)

There are many misconceptions in your post but I won't be addressing them, I'm not going to debate someone who believes in the false things he is saying.

There are many misconceptions in your post but I won't be addressing them, I'm not going to debate someone who believes in the false things he is saying.
Not false, Gengy. I wanna remain chill with you tho

Do you not think that it’s a red flag for a Jew to vouch for your religion and tout it as “based monotheism”? Your belief system is completely incompatible with Judaism. Why?

Because Islam reaffirms that Jesus is the messiah of the Jews. The problem is that, if Jesus is the messiah, there would be no further prophets foreshadowed/envisaged to come (Muhammad/MoeMoney), which ultimately negates Islam in its entirety.

Jews don’t actually like your religion. They know it’s false but they see it as a means to an end to defeat the truth that is Christianity. They’re leading you straight to hell lol
Smash

Religous jews are against islam more because of Israel and palestine

Not false, Gengy. I wanna remain chill with you tho
They are false, I could refute what you said (I'm no scholar, but I have enough knowledge to be able to refute many points), anyway, no worries -- despite our clashing convictions, I wouldn't dislike you. We're good. :)

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Bomp for Jesus ✝️🙏🏻😍

The reason why jews "like" islam more in comparison to christianity is because it's a monotheistic faith whereas Christianity deifies a man claiming him to be The God in human form and at the same time has a slight polytheistic twist by splitting him into 3 parts (the father, son, and holy spirit). Islam doesn't do anything like this. All the important prophets in abrahamic theology were mortal men at the end of day just like you and me, none of them inherently divine. And then Islam only believes God is one indivisible being, no split parts or split personalities. This is why jews claim they are allowed to pray in mosque but not in churches, but if I owned a mosque I probably wouldn't let any jews in, given how most are basically ethnosupremacist that think that goy are beneath them and think they are fit for either extermination or enslavement

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Jesus is our Lord and Savior 🙏🏻😇🫶🏻✝️

All 3 religions are fake and need to disappear

Cope Im blackpilled high iq individual not a lgbtq faggot
You need to repent and accept Jesus in your desolate life. Stop cucking yourself. You’re not as smart as you think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 58285

• +1
It’s over muslimcels.

There are better things to do in this world of God.
You won't gain nothing by Committing sins.
You very well call yourself a devil worshipper atp.
You don't deserve to refer yourself as a follower of Jesus

• Ugh..
Bomp. It’s over muzzies