[MUSLIMCELS GTFIH] Would most foids here in the West (of any race) view being Muslim as a dealbreaker?

Is being Muslim/halal dating a dealbreaker for foids in the West?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. I was brought up Muslim and would prefer to keep dating mostly halal, but I try not to tell that to any foid I'm seeing. No, I don't have to wait to have sex until after marriage (I have a body count of 1 from a failed relationship), but I avoid casual sex for this reason. I live with my parents and go to work (finished my 5-year uni course).

Most foids at first assume I'm white (I have brown hair and blue eyes) until I tell them. They still act interested in me until I try to take things slow to comply with halal dating.

Is this a dealbreaker to most western (black, white, mulatta, Latina, westernized Asian, etc) foids?
It doesn't seem to be a problem with Muslim foids here.

I prefer mulattas, then Latinas, other MENAs, some Meds, some Asians, but most of these foids don't tend to be Muslims (with the exception of course being MENAs; most of them near me unfortunately are in London)

Not really attracted to most Pakistanis unless if they share a similar pheno like me, or a Med/ambiguous-like/Yasmeen Ghauri-lite pheno. Been rated 5.5 PSL on average here.

(This is exactly the reason why my sister cannot date/have casual sex at Uni - she's being helicoptered by my dad)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Title. I was brought up Muslim and would prefer to keep dating mostly halal, but I try not to tell that to any foid I'm seeing. No, I don't have to wait to have sex until after marriage (I have a body count of 1 from a failed relationship), but I avoid casual sex for this reason. I live with my parents and go to work (finished my 5-year uni course).

Most foids at first assume I'm white (I have brown hair and blue eyes) until I tell them. They still act interested in me until I try to take things slow to comply with halal dating.

Is this a dealbreaker to most western (black, white, mulatta, Latina, westernized Asian, etc) foids?
It doesn't seem to be a problem with Muslim foids here.

(This is exactly the reason why my sister cannot date/have casual sex at Uni - she's being helicoptered by my dad)
Depends. Don’t leave main cities is all I can say for non whites

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends. Don’t leave main cities is all I can say for non whites
I'm in the Surrey suburbs, and London isn't far from where I am, but most foids won't want to travel all the way to Surrey to meet me.

I'm in the Surrey suburbs, and London isn't far from where I am, but most foids won't want to travel all the way to Surrey to meet me.
Brutal for you buddy boyo. You’ll be incel in the countryside of Britian, only main cities ethnics esp blacks and mullatos slay

• So Sad
Muslim and would prefer to keep dating mostly halal
These two concepts do not make a great company but its your choice bro

• So Sad
being arab is a dealbreaker it does not even matter if you are muslim or not

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Venomkore, Marsiere214, Xangsane and 1 other person
Good Thread. as someone who was raised in an African Muslim household I can definitely say that the only reason foids in the west would consider that a dealbreaker would be if you try to convert them constantly or come off as really devout.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Brutal for you buddy boyo. You’ll be incel in the countryside of Britian, only main cities ethnics esp blacks and mullatos slay
I've been rated 5.5 PSL but I don't think looks are enough. If only my dad wasn't a Lebanese-origin Muslim things would have been so much easier for me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My white mother was a goth leftie when she was young but even she practices Islam because she converted - my dad was a Chaddam when he was young :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These two concepts do not make a great company but its your choice bro
Why not?
My parents are still intact - one was born into Islam and the other converted. Both practice (but I don't as much as them) and as a result I don't really want to disrespect my roots.

My sister, despite being at uni, has it extremely hard as she's helicoptered especially by my dad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why? I don't even look THAT arab. Similar pheno as my pfp actually.

Good Thread. as someone who was raised in an African Muslim household I can definitely say that the only reason foids in the west would consider that a dealbreaker would be if you try to convert them constantly or come off as really devout.
Nah, I wouldn't expect the foid to convert to Islam, nor am I really devout, but I don't feel "right" about adapting my dating strategy to suit them. I feel worried about disrespecting my family and roots. As a result, I practice halal dating, but I wouldn't tell the foid that.

They were disappointed at my with my last GF and that I tried to hide it from them (until that huge discussion on the dinner table with them) and that's also why I'm taking a more methodical approach to dating now

@FailedNormieManlet

Holy mother of cope, leave your basement every arab guy I know is fucking white girls (yes most are ugly white girls or fat but still). Jsut because you don’t see them simping by going everywhere with their gfs like white cuckholds do as white men cannot seem to be alone they must walk with their woman everywhere like a shadow doesn’t mean Arab men are not getting pussy

Holy mother of cope, leave your basement every arab guy I know is fucking white girls (yes most are ugly white girls or fat but still). Jsut because you don’t see them simping by going everywhere with their gfs like white cuckholds do as white men cannot seem to be alone they must walk with their woman everywhere like a shadow doesn’t mean Arab men are not getting pussy
I live with my parents, grew up middle-class, go to work and come back home and it's very hard for me to get sex that easily :lul::lul::lul::lul:

My parent are legit helicopters JFL. Even to my sister who's miles away at uni.

Why? I don't even look THAT arab. Similar pheno as my pfp actually.
they will always catch you i used to LARP as all sorts of ethnicitys (spanish turkish puetro rican) i can pass in those places but when they found what what i really am they would always leave

• So Sad
But Jesus Christ, Muslim parents are extremely militant, especially with my sister. Many Muslim foids I've met/talked to were either virgins, or extremely low body count (sub 3) yet they still have higher SMV than us (we get a little more leeway than foids)

Why not?
My parents are still intact - one was born into Islam and the other converted. Both practice (but I don't as much as them) and as a result I don't really want to disrespect my roots.

My sister, despite being at uni, has it extremely hard as she's helicoptered especially by my dad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Because you sound like you are genuinely believing in the religion and its rules, unlike most of the hypocrite ethnics here. And you should know that islam is extremely strict when it comes to extra-marital interactions with opposite sex, only way you can keep it halal is asking your parents to find a wife for you and have a blind marriage with her.

And your sister is getting dicked from tip to toe, chances are she is making white sluts in campus look modest after years of libido got accumulated by that helicopter dad stuff

• +1
Reactions: Indeed and Xangsane
they will always catch you i used to LARP as all sorts of ethnicitys (spanish turkish puetro rican) i can pass in those places but when they found what what i really am they would always leave
Reminds me of my Pakistani friend who used to use the name "Lorenzo" on Tinder to get white women. But he was at uni when he did that and wasn't helicoptered unlike me jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
I've got a similar pheno as the foid in my avi, but obviously I'm a guy. I can't larp when my last name is a gigafailo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is your father Arab? Usually the mother is white for reasons I cannot comprehend

• +1
Is your father Arab? Usually the mother is white for reasons I cannot comprehend
Yes. My mother was a liberal raver goth white woman in her youth, and is a Muslim convert.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Yes. My mother was a liberal raver goth white woman in her youth, and is a Muslim convert.
Here’s the thing, I voted yes on the poll, but you could succeed with some retarded white hoes who want to virtue signal. Who also happen to be the sexiest girls in UK :lul:

• +1
Because you sound like you are genuinely believing in the religion and its rules, unlike most of the hypocrite ethnics here. And you should know that islam is extremely strict when it comes to extra-marital interactions with opposite sex, only way you can keep it halal is asking your parents to find a wife for you and have a blind marriage with her.

And your sister is getting dicked from tip to toe, chances are she is making white sluts in campus look modest after years of libido got accumulated by that helicopter dad stuff
That's true. I do get sad that I can't get sex now, but I guess I just have to wait. Better to keep my values to my chest rather than break them for something fleeting!

I doubt it. My dad calls her every night :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've also met 3 virgin women, all muslims as a result of helicopter parenting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've got a similar pheno as the foid in my avi, but obviously I'm a guy. I can't larp when my last name is a gigafailo :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
for me its my first name and then they meet my dad

or when i meet their dad he always catches me

• So Sad
Here’s the thing, I voted yes on the poll, but you could succeed with some retarded white hoes who want to virtue signal. Who also happen to be the sexiest girls in UK :lul:
I actually find mulattas/ambiguous/latina/mena foids to be the hottest

• JFL
Reactions: Tlaanami
За запад не могу сказать. В россии проблем не будет, к тому же мусульмане приветствуются

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Xangsane
За запад не могу сказать. В россии проблем не будет, к тому же мусульмане приветствуются
That's in Russia where you have Chechens and Tatars.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
This thread is so dumb. Why do you care if a girl knows you're muslim.

Astaghfirullah. You're not supposed to hide your iimaan.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Indeed and Xangsane
This thread is so dumb. Why do you care if a girl knows you're muslim.

Astaghfirullah. You're not supposed to hide your iimaan.
They're either gonna ghost me or slow fade me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
also many aren't willing to do halal dating - even if I don't tell them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
That's true. I do get sad that I can't get sex now, but I guess I just have to wait. Better to keep my values to my chest rather than break them for something fleeting!

I doubt it. My dad calls her every night :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've also met 3 virgin women, all muslims as a result of helicopter parenting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lol your old man is a different breed. You can never know if a foid takes it from the backdoor though

Anyways its your preference man, but i wouldn't get my hopes high if you are dedicated to keep it halal during searching for a chick

• +1
Absolutely disgusting
How JFL. My mum had a similar look in her youth. Part of the goth subculture and loved techno/trance raves.

• JFL
Lol your old man is a different breed. You can never know if a foid takes it from the backdoor though

Anyways its your preference man, but i wouldn't get my hopes high if you are dedicated to keep it halal during searching for a chick
I think my parents would get annoyed at her if she took it from the backdoor
Why shouldn't I get my hopes high, am I gonna remain incel?

How JFL. My mum had a similar look in her youth. Part of the goth subculture and loved techno/trance raves.
Brutal. I hate to break it to u but she probably got around.:lul:

• So Sad
Why do u wanna girl like that
most muslim girls are south asians - not attracted to them unless if they are light for their ethnicity, or look ambiguous

Brutal. I hate to break it to u but she probably got around.:lul:
If that's the case, then my dad would be fuming.
So many Muslim foids are threatened by being disowned if they're not "innocent" or whatever

• +1
most muslim girls are south asians - not attracted to them unless if they are light for their ethnicity, or look ambiguous
Doesn't matter. U can't marry a non Muslim or non-christian/jewish

• So Sad
Doesn't matter. U can't marry a non Muslim or non-christian/jewish
Christian would be ok - most young Christians where I am tend to be black/mulatta
Mulattas are my favourite. Caribbeans especially

If that's the case, then my dad would be fuming.
So many Muslim foids are threatened by being disowned if they're not "innocent" or whatever
That’s how it should be with everyone. Women are not meant to be whores they are meant to be nice and smile :feelsgood:

• +1
That’s how it should be with everyone. Women are not meant to be whores they are meant to be nice and smile :feelsgood:
I talked to two foids who were raised in the exact same way (one at uni, one on Discord) and complained about inceldom caused by Islam

Christian would be ok - most young Christians where I am tend to be black/mulatta
Mulattas are my favourite. Caribbeans especially
What's wrong with you? You just don't consider Muslims girls? They're hot

• Hmm...
I think my parents would get annoyed at her if she took it from the backdoor
Why shouldn't I get my hopes high, am I gonna remain incel?
Nah bro it takes to be a literal brainlet to be muslim and incel at the same time. Im just telling you that you wont be so flexible while choosing foids, since you will be bound to the religious code and system. Most people with your mindset just trust in their best luck and embracing what comes in front of them as long as she doesn't have a serious condition or another huge failo like that.

In other words, prepare to lower your standards bro

• +1