Muslims are trying to preach on .org now??!

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
@
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
Clavicular
@Clavicular The enjoyment of this world is just delusion, a pleasure of a few minutes.

The women you fornicate with will testify against you on the day of the time well-known.

Submit to Allah and stop sinning. I can also enjoy like you, probably more than you. But the world is a prison for the believer and paradise for the disbeliever.

The hereafter is your real home while this life is a brief test and enjoyment. Don't get deluded.

Repent and refresh yourself before the day the account is established and the list of deeds are made public

@Turjela JFL caging at you thinking ill follow a barbaric religion cuz some random guy on a forum gave me a copy pasta.

How are people this low iq that they think people will convert to their obscure religion because they wrote a paragraph.

@Amnesia keep being a chad dont listen to this fag. Also not sure why he tagged me instead of @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, wishIwasSalludon, VivaCristoRey and 34 others
Genuinely caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Mewton
@Turjela JFL caging at you thinking ill follow a barbaric religion cuz some random guy on a forum gave me a copy pasta.

How are people this low iq that they think people will convert to their obscure religion because they wrote a paragraph.

@Amnesia keep being a chad dont listen to this fag. Also not sure why he tagged me instead of @WishIwasChico
-a kaffir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, st.hamudi but 6‘5, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
Like a month ago there used to be a religious debate on the first page 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, VivaCristoRey, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
Genuinely caged
Altough i do not agree with it, there is wisdom in his words. Discarding it bluntly like u do is translating to a nigger iq. incomprehensibly sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, 97baHater and RAMU KAKA

yes, so?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

our religion is getting bigger

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, dna_cel, The_God and 3 others
Imagine worshipping this

iu
iu

when you can worship this

iu
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, VivaCristoRey, Niggamaxxer and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, VivaCristoRey, dehydrated and 4 others
muzzies are pretty low iq so no surprise there

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheMilkMan, dna_cel and 4 others

oh i got my eyes on this little bastard.

Just Islam is prevalent in countries with an average iq so low that they dont use contraceptives

Hence population is exploding
Islam isn't a low IQ religion, it is the best religion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, sportsmogger, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Altough i do not agree with it, there is wisdom in his words. Discarding it bluntly like u do is translating to a nigger iq. incomprehensibly sad.
I didnt disregard it, its just genuinely the most water shit ive ever read

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
just ignore that subhuman isiscel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, dna_cel and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, VivaCristoRey, raumDEuter and 6 others
You got to tell the .org christcucks too
They arent as aggressive and only bring it up when its relevant, the muzzies straight up bombard you with their autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, fuxkdakikez, Ricky212 and 3 others
They arent as aggressive and only bring it up when its relevant, the muzzies straight up bombard you with their autism
They do but ur just subconsciously fine with it because its a part of ur culture while islam is foreign to you so its more likely to annoy you which makes sense i guess…

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, currycelll and Ricky212
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22, PseduoAryan, CriminalLurker and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Xangsane
stop being racist
Average iq of a Muslim is 81. Muslims can't even ntmaxx with drugs or get tattoos to darktriadmaxx. Jfl at being blackpilled and following that shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, VivaCristoRey, zan and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, PseduoAryan, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Isn’t there a Quran verse that says looksmaxxing is haram. I don’t get the influx of muzzies running dawah street preacher game on a blackpill forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Clavicular
He was, the common pheno was different in palestine before muslims conquered the religion and raped everyone
lol, ok buddy whatever you tell yourself just know Jesus wasn’t white never was never will be ever never everrrrrrr he ironically resembled the Arabs you mocked

There’s more evidence thag Jesus was black than white that’s the irony and I somewhat mock those who say Jesus was black. Stating Jesus as a cumskin is so hilarious I can’t even mock you it’s just embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Xangsane
They do but ur just subconsciously fine with it because its a part of ur culture while islam is foreign to you so its more likely to annoy you which makes sense i guess…
Im fine with it because im catholic and islam is also gayyy
Average iq of a Muslim is 81. Muslims can't even ntmaxx with drugs or get tattoos to darktriadmaxx. Jfl at being blackpilled and following that shit
bro idk why i caged so hard at this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and HTN_Mentalcel
lol, ok buddy whatever you tell yourself just know Jesus wasn’t white never was never will be ever never everrrrrrr he ironically resembled the Arabs you mocked
JFL if u think jesus wasnt white cuz of some modern theory, all the paintings for thousands of years show him as white for a reason

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and HTN_Mentalcel

Muzzies probably can't even take accutane or oral minoxidil because it's haram or sumn shit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Oh buddy boyo, I'm not getting paid to call you to Islam. It's for your own benefit.

Wherever you are and whatever life you live, in the end your meeting is with Allah the creator.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: logicel369, sportsmogger and RAMU KAKA

There’s more evidence thag Jesus was black than white that’s the irony and I somewhat mock those who say Jesus was black. Stating Jesus as a cumskin is so hilarious I can’t even mock you it’s just embarrassing

Shia Islam is beautiful but you guys don’t know

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
JFL if u think jesus wasnt white cuz of some modern theory, all the paintings for thousands of years show him as white for a reason
lol, they show him as cumskin because Cumskins were the worshippers of him. People paint things in their likeness, you think pinkoids are going to depict Jesus as an ayrab? A race that doesn’t look like them?

Your pinkoid gods are heathen disgusting creatures like Odin and Thor go back and Suck their sryan cosks, Jesus was a Semite

Euroepans never met Jesus,

The religion hadn’t spread to Europe during his lifetime so it’s not like they knew how he looked

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sny, PseduoAryan and 3 others
26-year-old man using "stop being racist" as an argument on a blackpill forum. Shut up.
Then he rages when a white guy with brown hair says he likes blonde girls. This faggot is the biggest hypocrite

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, PseduoAryan, Ricky212 and 3 others
Oh buddy boyo, I'm not getting paid to call you to Islam. It's for your own benefit.

Wherever you are and whatever life you live, in the end your meeting is with Allah the creator.
Me and @HTN_Mentalcel gonna cage at you when you cant even take minox for your norwood 5

The religion hadn’t spread to Europe during his lifetime so it’s not like they knew how he looked
Shhh, he’s a sad retard. The joke is Afrocentrists have more evidence of Jesus being black than white (he was obvs a Semite aka Arab looking but you get the point)

Me and @HTN_Mentalcel gonna cage at you when you cant even take minox for your norwood 5
Alhamdulillah my hairline is the best, just like khabib's hairline, I don't need anything. It's you who need these things. Allah has blessed me with everything.

Wherever you will be buried, Allah will call you to account.

• +1
Reactions: logicel369 and sportsmogger
Shia Islam is beautiful but you guys don’t know

Islam is shitty, i wouldnt care abt it if it was contained to the mid east, its majorly disappointing to see it spread to europe via immigration

Its not in Europe because its a good idea, purely due to pressure from aggressive migrants

No islam in europe, no care from me

Islam is shitty, i wouldnt care abt it if it was contained to the mid east, its majorly disappointing to see it spread to europe via immigration

Its not in Europe because its a good idea, purely due to pressure from aggressive migrants

No islam in europe, no care from me
Islam is a big religion in EE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and HTN_Mentalcel
Shhh, he’s a sad retard. The joke is Afrocentrists have more evidence of Jesus being black than white (he was obvs a Semite aka Arab looking but you get the point)
Cope harder, the average guy in the mid east in 0 was different than now post religious wars

Cope harder, the average guy in the mid east in 0 was different than now post religious wars
Absolute fucking heretic, keep praising an ayrab looking god 🤣. Must hurt to know your gods son looked nothing like you. AS I said before even afrofentrists (the other side of retardation you are on) have more proof of him being blk than Cumskins have of Jesus being white.

But yeah keep coping you heretic

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369
Look at these spinless fags worshiping the abrahamic god. Retvrn to northern paganism the true religion of the aryan chad.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and salar
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Clavicular and HTN_Mentalcel