Muslims are trying to preach on .org now??!

Absolute fucking heretic, keep praising an ayrab looking god 🤣. Must hurt to know your gods son looked nothing like you. AS I said before even afrofentrists (the other side of retardation you are on) have more proof of him being blk than Cumskins have of Jesus being white.

But yeah keep coping you heretic
Aren’t you a Christian yourself?

Islam is shitty, i wouldnt care abt it if it was contained to the mid east, its majorly disappointing to see it spread to europe via immigration

Its not in Europe because its a good idea, purely due to pressure from aggressive migrants

No islam in europe, no care from me
JFL there's already a muslim invasion in most countries in europe. If i go to city centre it's mostly NTmaxxed ethnics, also they get JBs. Over for the west and whole word. I promise the world will not be stable within 10-20 years at all

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
JFL there's already a muslim invasion in most countries in europe. If i go to city centre it's mostly NTmaxxed ethnics, also they get JBs. Over for the west and whole word. I promise the world will not be stable within 10-20 years at all
Ethnics ain't pulling shit :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
What is wrong with you? You say stupid shit and then say "pat me" or send an avi when someone contests you.
Like 90 percent of the forum has him on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
It's a cool thing within younger generation to be a low class thug. It is what is, most people have subhuman IQ

• JFL
Isn’t there a Quran verse that says looksmaxxing is haram. I don’t get the influx of muzzies running dawah street preacher game on a blackpill forum jfl
That’s not true there’s a narration from on our Shia imams which says ‘god is beautiful and loves beautification’

And also the prophet himself encouraged use of eyeliner because one of the reasons for which is it beautifies you

Ethnics ain't pulling shit :lul:
It's a cool thing to be a low class thug within younger generation. Most people have subhuman IQ, it is what it is

• JFL
I can see two planes roaming around your apartment ✈️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, RAMU KAKA and _.rayyan.s
Arguing which religion is the best has to be the biggest incel trait ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, dna_cel, Mewton and 6 others
@Turjela JFL caging at you thinking ill follow a barbaric religion cuz some random guy on a forum gave me a copy pasta.

How are people this low iq that they think people will convert to their obscure religion because they wrote a paragraph.

@Amnesia keep being a chad dont listen to this fag. Also not sure why he tagged me instead of @WishIwasChico
I don’t get the point of spreading religion on anyone except you’re children

Out of all the places, these niggers chose a fucking looks improvement forum filled with schizo incels

michael jordan laughing GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sny, dna_cel and 9 others
Absolute fucking heretic, keep praising an ayrab looking god 🤣. Must hurt to know your gods son looked nothing like you. AS I said before even afrofentrists (the other side of retardation you are on) have more proof of him being blk than Cumskins have of Jesus being white.

But yeah keep coping you heretic
lol white christians are unable to cope with the fact that jesus wasn't a germanic looking aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Mewton, coispet and 3 others
A thread filled with muzzie schizos and christcuck autists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, HTN_Mentalcel, Mewton and 1 other person
Lol this theard made me cage.

Islam = Fake

Jesus was black 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and HTN_Mentalcel
Mohamad is a fake prophet
Imagine believe that pedo nigga

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, dna_cel, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
paganism is the truth

JOEVER FOR YOUR IVY LEAGUE EDUCATION DREAM

@Lmao @Gengar @NumbThePain

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
islam makes the most sense out of the abrahamic religions tbh. The jews believe rabbis debated against god and won and christians who think their all powerful god came down as a human sacrifice :lul: only reason why i dont believe in islam is because of muhammads marriage to aishah and evolution

islam makes the most sense out of the abrahamic religions tbh. The jews believe rabbis debated against god and won and christians who think their all powerful god came down as a human sacrifice :lul: only reason why i dont believe in islam is because of muhammads marriage to aishah and evolution
Islam makes 0 sense this by a ex Muslim.

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Yes. Murtad means ex-muzzie. Murtadcucks tend to talk shit about Islam 24/7. That’s what their entire personality revolves around, which is pathetic. Hopefully you ain’t like that.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Yes. Murtad means ex-muzzie. Murtadcucks tend to talk shit about Islam 24/7. That’s what their entire personality revolves around, which is pathetic. Hopefully you ain’t like that.
Not really.

According to Islam i should be killed cause i left such a progressive religion jajajaja.

Not really.

According to Islam i should be killed cause i left such a progressive religion jajajaja.
Not really. That’s according to sharia, which is what scholars believe or say. Islamically speaking, you can’t force someone to be a muzzie thus sharia can be rather flawed.

• +1
Not really. That’s according to sharia, which is what scholars believe or say. Islamically speaking, you can’t force someone to be a muzzie thus sharia can be rather flawed.
Lol bro doesn't know what he talking about 💀

Are u a progressive muslim?

Lol bro doesn't know what he talking about 💀
Clearly I know more than you, hence why one of us is a murtad and another one is a believer. Alhamdulilah.

• +1
Clearly I know more than you, hence why one of us is a murtad and another one is a believer. Alhamdulilah.
Quran 9:29 makes it as clear as day

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, nor comply with what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor embrace the religion of truth from among those who were given the Scripture,1 until they pay the tax,2 willingly submitting, fully humbled."

Makes sense why its so much terrorist

Quran 9:29 makes it as clear as day

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, nor comply with what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, nor embrace the religion of truth from among those who were given the Scripture,1 until they pay the tax,2 willingly submitting, fully humbled."

Makes sense why its so much terrorist
Taken out of context, that’s what murtadcucks and christcucks like to do. It is during a time of war, not an everyday situation. You won’t win against me on this.

Taken out of context, that’s what murtadcucks and christcucks like to do. It is during a time of war, not an everyday situation. You won’t win against me on this.
So follow a religion based on war times high iq brother.

Joined Aug 19, 2023

So follow a religion based on war times high iq brother.
Not everything is a verse about war. There are many chapters. Funny how you try to turn this into an IQ thing while you fail to grasp a basic concept.

Keep reading a corrupted Quran that was not even created by a prophet. Enjoy your 80,000 servants and 72 wives in heaven LMAOO
Not everything is a verse about war. There are many chapters. Funny how you try to turn this into an IQ thing while you fail to grasp a basic concept.

Keep reading a corrupted Quran that was not even created by a prophet. Enjoy your 80,000 servants and 72 wives in heaven LMAOO
The Qur’an is incorruptible. I find it amusing how every time you post, you show me your ignorance. No wonder you left Islam.