BrendioEEE

Prophet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, raleqtambrobret, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Subscribe to Shamounian on youtube :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, gigell and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They also think you can fuck little girls not surprising

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Michael-Davis, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
They also think you can fuck little girls not surprising
Sar....that was a false rumor sar....

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Zeta, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
This thread will be funny to watch.

It's basically gonna be :

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, narcissist_volcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Nothing wrong with what he said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Christianity is anything but the truth
Maybe if you've been tricked by the pagan demon "god" baal, the so-called "allah" of the quran who larps as The Triune God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ShowerMaxxing
Maybe if you've been tricked by the pagan demon "god" baal, the so-called "allah" of the quran who larps as The Triune God.
Christianity is a joke, the God of the old testament commands his followers to slay everyone including little children, he commands bears to attack kids, he floods the entire world for nothing. Meanwhile Allah doesn't commit atrocities in the Quran

• +1
Reactions: todgertime73 and Deleted member 78207
Christianity is a joke, the God of the old testament commands his followers to slay everyone including little children, he commands bears to attack kids, he floods the entire world for nothing. Meanwhile Allah doesn't commit atrocities in the Quran
Bit strange to morally grandstand like an atheist about so-called immoral actions of God in The Old Testament, The Old Testament is far less denied to be "corrupt" in Islam, especially the parts you referenced in , because they the parts you mentioned do not go out of line with what the quran says at all.

Your demonic prophet insulted a little slave girl, married a 6 year old and consumated that marriage with a 9 year old, and your so-called "allah" who is actually baal used literal deception and lies to not only trick his own so-called "prophet", but others aswell by making them conveniently forget things, aswell as supposedly tricking the entire world for 600 years supposedly by faking The Death and Resurrection of Jesus by merely making that "appear" to happen.

It logically doesn't add up unless your so-called "god" a pagan deity, is a demon, and it will be burning in hell for all eternity after judgement day alongside muhammad who is already there after suffering in his final moments aswell.

If you want to larp that your "allah" is my Triune God, you have to accept the actions of what he did in The Old Testament, and unlike you, I don't think a single action The True Triune God, who isn't your pagan Baal demon who has to reject a triune nature, because Baal is singular unlike my all powerful real God, is because not a single thing the real God did, aka The Triune God of The Old and New Testament did was immoral, in fact, he should do all of it, twice.

Your response?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and ShowerMaxxing
Bit strange to morally grandstand like an atheist about so-called immoral actions in The Old Testament, The Old Testament is far less denied to be "corrupt" because, especially the parts you referenced in Islam, because they the parts you mentioned do not go out of line with what the quran says at all.

Your demonic prophet insulted a little slave girl, married a 6 year old and consumated that marriage with a 9 year old, and your so-called "allah" who is actually baal used literal deception and lies to not only trick his own so-called prophet, but others aswell by making them conveniently forget things, aswell as supposedly tricking the entire world for 600 years supposedly by faking The Death and Resurrection of Jesus by merely making that "appear" to happen.

It logically doesn't add up unless your so-called "god" a pagan deity, is a demon, and it will be burning in hell for all eternity after judgement day alongside muhammad who is already there after suffering in his final moments aswell.

If you want to larp that your "allah" is my Triune God, you have to accept the actions of what he did in The Old Testament, and unlike you, I don't think a single action The True Triune God, who isn't your pagan Baal demon who has to reject a triune nature, because Baal is singular unlike my all powerful real God, is because not a single thing the real God did, aka The Triune God of The Old and New Testament did was immoral, in fact, he should do all of it, twice.

Your response?
I'm not a muslim, you sound like a pseudo intellectual, walls of text for nothing

• +1
I'm not a muslim, you sound like a pseudo intellectual, walls of text for nothing
Well then you're just retarded then, makes even less sense to not be religious and defending Islam when you aren't one.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Well then you're just retarded then, makes even less sense to not be religious and defending Islam when you aren't one.
Because Islam makes sense, even paganism makes more sense than Christianity lmao

• +1
Because Islam makes sense, even paganism makes more sense than Christianity lmao
Islam as an idea makes sense. The way that idea is executed is anything but making sense

Literally nobody believes this, if you're supposedly not Muslim, then the atheist/secular argument works even better from a Christian perspective, especially from a historical perspective and context.

A Religion that contradicts The Religion that came before fundamentally, and was created 600 years after the religion it contradicts, makes sense how? Paganism which if i'm being generous to not include Islam in that label even though it is pagan, when almost all pagan religions actively encourage degeneracy and child sacrifice make sense how?

You're literally one of the lowest IQ gorilla niggers on this entire forum if you believe this, because it doesn't fundamentally make sense in any way shape or form, there's a reason why people who study evolutionary biology or similar fields and have a strong understanding of it even tend to either convert fully to Christianity or as a "cultural Christian" because even from a moral groundwork completely created from a secular/atheistic standpoint in pseudo-objective morality that values a species' growth and prosperity, Christianity is the only religion that would allow for maximum potential in that front aswell.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ShowerMaxxing and thebuffdon690
Like the concept of Islam from an outsiders perspective is appealing, as soon as join and start doing more research that’s when things fall apart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
Literally nobody believes this, if you're supposedly not Muslim, then the atheist/secular argument works even better from a Christian perspective, especially from a historical perspective and context.

A Religion that contradicts The Religion that came before fundamentally, and was created 600 years after the religion it contradicts, makes sense how? Paganism which if i'm being generous to not include Islam in that label even though it is pagan, when almost all pagan religions actively encourage degeneracy and child sacrifice make sense how?

You're literally one of the lowest IQ gorilla niggers on this entire forum if you believe this, because it doesn't fundamentally make sense in any way shape or form, there's a reason why people who study evolutionary biology or similar fields and have a strong understanding of it even tend to either convert fully to Christianity or as a "cultural Christian" because even from a moral groundwork completely created from a secular/atheistic standpoint in pseudo-objective morality that values a species' growth and prosperity, Christianity is the only religion that would allow for maximum potential in that front aswell.
Christianity is retarded and dying. To think that the God who created us is a human, it goes against everything. After humans are extinct, God is going to exist in heaven in his human form? I had a Christian phase because I hated Islam, and I gotta admit I had a lot of doubts back then, reading some of the shit in the old testament made my stomach hurt

• +1
Like the concept of Islam from an outsiders perspective is appealing, as soon as join and start doing more research that’s when things fall apart
It's the hadiths

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Christianity is retarded and dying. To think that the God who created us is a human, it goes against everything. After humans are extinct, God is going to exist in heaven in his human form? I had a Christian phase because I hated Islam, and I gotta admit I had a lot of doubts back then, reading some of the shit in the old testament made my stomach hurt
A Religion "Dying" is not an argument for it being true or not. Also disagreeing with The Old Testament from a moral standpoint, when both Christianity and Islam have almost no qualms about The Old Testament, and in fact pretty much only deny anything in The Old Testament that confirms The Trinity, such as when God in The Old Testament was walking on Earth and then called to "God in heaven" to bring down hellfire to sodom and gomorrah who did deserve to be obliterated to dust actually, they did, and plenty of places deserve that and worse now too, and Muslims aren't denying the obliteration thing that God did either, they're denying God being referenced as "two" in that context, just as they would deny any time in the old or new testament of God being multiple people at the same time.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the flood the people on Earth were even more evil and lost than in Sodom and Gomorrah, Islam agrees with this, there was absolutely nothing wrong with obliterating Sodom and Gomorrah, Islam agrees with this, and any other potential "moral issues" with the old testament by God, they were moral, and God was based and i'm glad he did it, and I hope he does it again to the demonic people who deserve it now aswell.

Also humans will never go extinct, that's not happening, at least not according to a Biblical perspective, but I would argue the same thing from a non-theistic perspective aswell, humans are very good at surviving really shitty scenarios.

If you have moral quandaries with the Just Old Testament God's actions who were completely justified and based and not wrong at all, then you should be more disgusted with the so-called "same god" who not only did those things, but justified and did worse in The Quran and what he permitted via his so-called "prophet"

• +1
A Religion "Dying" is not an argument for it being true or not. Also disagreeing with The Old Testament from a moral standpoint, when both Christianity and Islam have almost no qualms about The Old Testament, and in fact pretty much only deny anything in The Old Testament that confirms The Trinity, such as when God in The Old Testament was walking on Earth and then called to "God in heaven" to bring down hellfire to sodom and gomorrah who did deserve to be obliterated to dust actually, they did, and plenty of places deserve that and worse now too, and Muslims aren't denying the obliteration thing that God did either, they're denying God being referenced as "two" in that context, just as they would deny any time in the old or new testament of God being multiple people at the same time.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the flood the people on Earth were even more evil and lost than in Sodom and Gomorrah, Islam agrees with this, there was absolutely nothing wrong with obliterating Sodom and Gomorrah, Islam agrees with this, and any other potential "moral issues" with the old testament by God, they were moral, and God was based and i'm glad he did it, and I hope he does it again to the demonic people who deserve it now aswell.

Also humans will never go extinct, that's not happening, at least not according to a Biblical perspective, but I would argue the same thing from a non-theistic perspective aswell, humans are very good at surviving really shitty scenarios.

If you have moral quandaries with the Just Old Testament God's actions who were completely justified and based and not wrong at all, then you should be more disgusted with the so-called "same god" who not only did those things, but justified and did worse in The Quran and what he permitted via his so-called "prophet"
So instead of God educating these evil people, he made them die in a flood and now they suffer in hell for eternity?

So instead of God educating these evil people, he made them die in a flood and now they suffer in hell for eternity?
If a soul is truly corrupted it cannot be saved. Do you think for example someone who is skinning and torturing a baby alive without remorse soul isn't corrupt?

• +1
If a soul is truly corrupted it cannot be saved. Do you think for example someone who is skinning and torturing a baby alive without remorse soul isn't corrupt?
Were the amaleks skinning babies?

Were the amaleks skinning babies?
Wouldn't surprise me, caananites, or "amaleks" as you're calling them (some debate if they're the same thing or not) dabbled heavily in child sacrifice, probably not as bad as what was going on pre-flood or even currently, but they were deviant demonic scum.

• +1
Wouldn't surprise me, caananites, or "amaleks" as you're calling them (some debate if they're the same thing or not) dabbled heavily in child sacrifice, probably not as bad as what was going on pre-flood or even currently, but they were deviant demonic scum.
Just propaganda written by the israelites

• +1
Reactions: todgertime73
Just propaganda written by the israelites
I'm pretty sure that atheist, christian, and islamic scholars would all disagree with what you just said, including general historians for that matter.

I don't even think their mongrel stock ancestors (The Ashkenazi Jews) of the modern era would deny it either, they would just deny that they were their ancestors and lie about what tribes they actually came from, which was a mongrel stock of a people who descend from babylonians, caananites and edomites, not the OG 12 tribes of Israel.

• +1
I'm pretty sure that atheist, christian, and islamic scholars would all disagree with what you just said, including general historians for that matter.

I don't even think their mongrel stock ancestors (The Ashkenazi Jews) of the modern era would deny it either, they would just deny that they were their ancestors and lie about what tribes they actually came from, which was a mongrel stock of a people who descend from babylonians, caananites and edomites, not the OG 12 tribes of Israel.
Ah yes

Sacrificing a baby bad

Beating your slaves with a metal rod good

Jfl at your double standards

Ah yes

Sacrificing a baby bad

Beating your slaves with a metal rod good

Jfl at your double standards
Yes killing a fucking baby to a demon god is worse than beating anyone, is your brain cosmetic? Are you taking stupid pills? What double standards?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

they likely thought it was dying during the flood and in sodom too. Yet here we are 2000yrs later and he’s still the most famous name in history

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Yes killing a fucking baby to a demon god is worse than beating anyone, is your brain cosmetic? Are you taking stupid pills? What double standards?
Both are pretty bad

Both are pretty bad
Sacrificing a child to demon being probably being one of the worst possible things you can do and it not even coming close to beating someone regardless of context shouldn't be a controversial take.

There are worse things than sacrificing a child, and usually those things still involve a child dying aswell, so there's no point in even drumming up what those may be either. This isn't even an argument.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
people here arguing about what their favorite fantasy book is

Sacrificing a child to demon being probably being one of the worst possible things you can do and it not even coming close to beating someone regardless of context shouldn't be a controversial take.

There are worse things than sacrificing a child, and usually those things still involve a child dying aswell, so there's no point in even drumming up what those may be either. This isn't even an argument.
Lmaoooooooo

I'm agnostic, I just find this guy's double standards hilarious

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Akhi

You're only saying this because you have immense bias, from an atheistic perspective a God that is only one makes 100x more sense than a Godhead/trinity, especially since the fact that God in Christianity is a human/deity at the same time. Speaking of paganism correct me if I'm wrong but isn't wine in Christianity the blood of Jesus, literal blood sacrifice jfl.

lol imagine believing misattributing the title of almighty all seeing, the one that created you isn't worse than having sex

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
What did he say? Ngl my attention span is shit.. shameless Ik
he said why is shirk the biggest sin, and the other guy said being gay as a muslim in not bigger sin cuz you are atleast still muslim lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
well they're right sodomy is a sin but believing Jesus is God is shirk (i.e. associating others with God) which is the worst sin