• You need to be 6'6
  • You need to have an 8 incher BBC
  • A nice car
  • Own house
  • Be a rapper
  • Be a Drug Dealer
  • Have a beard
In short: be a black superman

If you miss one of these you are automatically an incel or you can settle with an 200kg monster truck.

Face doesnt matter for the girls you look all the same. Jfl asians and indians have more SMV than blacks, if you say otherwise you are a coping autist. Just ask any black guy who lives in a white area.

Taggin the forum niggs: @tyronelite @BlackBoyo @Blackgymmax @Ritalincel @BlackManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, hebbewem, Primordial and 10 others
This tyrone from love Island got rejected all the time. Hes a basketball player and has a chadlite face. Its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, UltimateMan and owlofathena
Eliminated 99% of the male population right with the first one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Primordial, AscendingHero and 3 others
Eliminated 99% of the male population right with the first one
Whites, asian etc can be shorter and still slay. Over for manlet blacks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and BlackManlet
what you wrote may sound like over-exaggeration, but seriously don't leave your home as a nigga if you are under 5'11, recessed, and sub 7 inch dick. And that's to get into the game, what you need to be to progress is even crazier. Black men only pull women because of perceived big dick halo and raw masculinity, looks theory doesn't apply unless they are mulatto or lightskin.

asians/curries having higher smv than blacks is a poor hill to die on however. All 3 have shit smv, but blacks are the highest of the 3. I could see chadpreets having higher smv though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Truecel14, AscendingHero and 5 others
How to slay in an inner-city public school:

Step 1: Be Black
Step 2: Don’t be Asian

(I've never attended an inner-city school, but I can conclude this based on girls' behavior at my old high school which had a wide range of backgrounds from thugs to high-achieving nerds who live in gated communities)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, owlofathena and .👽.
How to slay in an inner-city public school:

Step 1: Be Black
Step 2: Don’t be Asian

(I've never attended an inner-city school, but I can conclude this based on girls' behavior at my old high school which had a wide range of backgrounds from thugs to high-achieving nerds who live in gated communities)
Asians > Blacks ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and MissLexotan6MG
Idc how racists y'all keyboard uglies are the lightskin race is the future of all beauty standards in the world. Simple. They will always slay harder and pull more in every way shape or form.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and whiteissuperior
Honestly am making it a goal of mine to go on love island tbh JFL. Gonna gym max get little hair transplant apply in 2025 most likely

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and .👽.
  • You need to be 6'6
  • You need to have an 8 incher BBC
  • A nice car
  • Own house
  • Be a rapper
  • Be a Drug Dealer
  • Have a beard
In short: be a black superman

If you miss one of these you are automatically an incel or you can settle with an 200kg monster truck.

Face doesnt matter for the girls you look all the same. Jfl asians and indians have more SMV than blacks, if you say otherwise you are a coping autist. Just ask any black guy who lives in a white area.

Taggin the forum niggs: @tyronelite @BlackBoyo @Blackgymmax @Ritalincel @BlackManlet
For getting white women, eh. You will only get whores. As a black man you just need to be your own boss, because if you work for a white man she will see you as basically a slave and not a Tyrone

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
the blacks I know who slay are:

1) skull moggers
2) 5 psl minimum
3) 6'1" minimum
4) gym maxed/ frame moggers
5) skull moggers

They slay high tier girls. (Note this does not apply to mulattos)

The white I know who slay can. be 4psl, 5'9, with dad bods if NT and slay the same quality of woman. nuff said

• +1
Reactions: Lemonhead, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others
@Frank Jack
@Colvin188
@looksmaxxer234
@tyronelite
@Blackmannnns
@fogdart

@StrangerDanger
@volcelfatcel
@Henry_Gandy
@EverythingMattersCel
@Amnesia

what you need to be to progress is even crazier.
What do black men need to progress then?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i dont even remember this thread anymore or why i made it :Comfy::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
@Frank Jack
@Colvin188
@looksmaxxer234
@tyronelite
@Blackmannnns
@fogdart

@StrangerDanger
@volcelfatcel
@Henry_Gandy
@EverythingMattersCel
@Amnesia

What do black men need to progress then?
I was over-exaggerating like crazy looking back on this shit, what I said should be more than good enough. I was a lil more off the rails in April because I was on that dark liquor flex

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, .👽. and AscendingHero
I was over-exaggerating like crazy looking back on this shit, what I said should be more than good enough. I was a lil more off the rails in April because I was on that dark liquor flex
Thoughts on this thread then? What do blacks need to slay then?

Everyone from jason @Ethniframementalcel & now you has said they had crazy opinions earlier in the yr due to drugs or being under the influence

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

Is it really that or they realized that their predecessor opinions were shit:sneaky::think::think::think::think:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.

Everyone for jason @Ethniframementalcel & now you has said they had crazy opinions earlier in the yr due to drugs or being under the influence

thread is a joke but blacks should be normal looking, tall, good body and swagger style

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Everyone for jason @Ethniframementalcel & now you has said they had crazy opinions earlier in the yr due to drugs or being under the influence

what I listed is more than good enough to slay, that's the bottom line. But truth be told I have no clue what women really want, their opinions on men fluctuate too much for me to have a definite answer. There's many ways you can appeal to a bitch, just find your niche

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and .👽.
R u kidding? Just download online dating apps and be the token bbc monkey for these basic white trash can reject bitches you were born to be

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Looks234 and thecel