MUST READ-- Change your blackpill mentality now

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
PLASTIC SURGERY IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR BLACKPILL

There's a lot of talk about plastic surgery on here. Tbf I'm not against it and I don't think it's the worst thing. But I (lurking since May newcel) know that lookmaxxing is supposed to be for maxing out your genetic potential.

I
f everyone got surgery to become PSL 7+ then in theory nobody would be attractive anymore because everyone would look the same and it wouldn't matter who the females went to. It would just be a world full of artificial Barret clones mating with low tier Stacys. Nobody would have unique or striking features either. No bloodlines would be saved either since there would be no actual good habits in looksmaxxing passed down through the generations. Unless you're subhuman, just cope and maximize what you already have. If you still don't get girls then your personality is the issue JFL

(No plastic surgery unless in extreme situations, botox doesn't count)

Plastic surgery is overpriced and easily botched as well, and you can acquire looksmaxxing remedies for a fraction of the price. In fact, you don't even have to pay to start looksmaxxing. Some aspects are free (mewing for jawline improvement, hydration for healthmaxx, BW workouts for physique and frame, etc).

There's already a solution for almost everything on here. Height, weight, face, etc... If anyone wants me to make a part 2 thread with links for specifics lmk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, poopoohead, Prince88 and 4 others
There are relatively low risk surgeries with great benefit. You just have to have the money and willpower to do it, which most people don't which is why oversaturation of artificial moggers won't happen.

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Fundz and Zonar
There are relatively low risk surgeries with great benefit. You just have to have the money and willpower to do it, which most people don't which is why oversaturation of artificial moggers won't happen.
Good point, unfortunately surgery is still cope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Don’t get surgery guys

• +1
Reactions: nayb, poopoohead and jagmogs1000
i need genio and infraorbital implants

Ever since I started my Jason Blaha 5x5 workout routine i’ve ascended from ltn to chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
leg lengthening

liposuction

lefort 3

i will not conform to your autistic crabs in a bucket mentality nor should anyone else.
Leg lengthening is the only viable option the rest are cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
PLASTIC SURGERY IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR BLACKPILL

There's a lot of talk about plastic surgery on here. Tbf I'm not against it and I don't think it's the worst thing. But I (lurking since May newcel) know that lookmaxxing is supposed to be for maxing out your genetic potential.

I
f everyone got surgery to become PSL 7+ then in theory nobody would be attractive anymore because everyone would look the same and it wouldn't matter who the females went to. It would just be a world full of artificial Barret clones mating with low tier Stacys. Nobody would have unique or striking features either. No bloodlines would be saved either since there would be no actual good habits in looksmaxxing passed down through the generations. Unless you're subhuman, just cope and maximize what you already have. If you still don't get girls then your personality is the issue JFL

(No plastic surgery unless in extreme situations, botox doesn't count)

Plastic surgery is overpriced and easily botched as well, and you can acquire looksmaxxing remedies for a fraction of the price. In fact, you don't even have to pay to start looksmaxxing. Some aspects are free (mewing for jawline improvement, hydration for healthmaxx, BW workouts for physique and frame, etc).

There's already a solution for almost everything on here. Height, weight, face, etc... If anyone wants me to make a part 2 thread with links for specifics lmk.
ppl like u should be insta banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nayb, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27660 and 3 others
I can safely say that if you started as an incel, anything EXCEPT surgery is a waste of time.

I’ve done every softmaxx in the book to the limit of my genetics - even slightly beyond in the case of steroids - and I’m still limited to barely-interested obese 2/10s.

• +1
Reactions: nayb and jagmogs1000
WHY ARE GREYCELS ALLOWED TO MAKE THREADS :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: @Alexanderr