Muzmatch experiment: Running JBW on curry girls with failednormiemanlet

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
As a white normie I have previously spoofed my location to SEA and gotten 99+ within an hour or so. The effectiveness of JBW with east asain women is fairly undisputed, however there is some debated as to how effective it would be with curry girls. @FailedNormieManlet wanted me to run an experiment of Muzzmatch to see if JBW would work on muslim girls in the UK, I was also curious as to what the results would be so obliged. I had previously ran experiemtns with my pics on hinge so I know roughly what match% I am getting on regular dating apps.

To make the profile seem legit I larped as Turkish which @FailedNormieManlet said was believe because I dont have a pasty british look nor do I have light eyes or hair.

After leaving my muzzmatch account running for 5 days I had 17 matches from 211 visits- giving me a right swipe rate of 8.06%

This is statistically signifcanlty lower than my usual match of 11-14% on hinge (depending on exactly what pics I used have ran several experiments)

One caveat is that I didnt use my shirtless pics on muzzmatch unlike hinge- however I have thought these pics tend to have a big impact on the % of first messages I get and girls eagerness to meet up more so than the actual match rate.

-It appears if youre trying to run JBW as a normie in a Western country on curry women, you might actually fare worse or atleast not significantly better than you would do with women of your own race. If you are a white incel in the West, its probably not worth converting to Islam to escape inceldom.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, BrahminBoss, rand anon and 15 others
>jbw
>larped as turkish

Pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Serial Mogger, sergiu and 22 others
PM what you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Skywalker
>jbw
>larped as turkish

Pick one
JBW is about looking white- no one actually cares what countyr you are from.

I just needed to make it believable that I was a muslim so girls didnt swipe right thinking it was a troll or something, I used pictures where I had a tan and @FailedNormieManlet confirmed I was turk passing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, exeight, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
OP looks fully white tbh. Typical British pheno
I have dark eyes which is actuallyt rather rare for those of british ancestry, dark hair as well. In the pictures I used I had a tan and it was believable I could be turkish

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
As a white normie I have previously spoofed my location to SEA and gotten 99+ within an hour or so. The effectiveness of JBW with east asain women is fairly undisputed, however there is some debated as to how effective it would be with curry girls. @FailedNormieManlet wanted me to run an experiment of Muzzmatch to see if JBW would work on muslim girls in the UK, I was also curious as to what the results would be so obliged. I had previously ran experiemtns with my pics on hinge so I know roughly what match% I am getting on regular dating apps.

To make the profile seem legit I larped as Turkish which @FailedNormieManlet said was believe because I dont have a pasty british look nor do I have light eyes or hair.

After leaving my muzzmatch account running for 5 days I had 17 matches from 211 visits- giving me a right swipe rate of 8.06%

This is statistically signifcanlty lower than my usual match of 11-14% on hinge (depending on exactly what pics I used have ran several experiments)

One caveat is that I didnt use my shirtless pics on muzzmatch unlike hinge- however I have thought these pics tend to have a big impact on the % of first messages I get and girls eagerness to meet up more so than the actual match rate.

-It appears if youre trying to run JBW as a normie in a Western country on curry women, you might actually fare worse or atleast not significantly better than you would do with women of your own race. If you are a white incel in the West, its probably not worth converting to Islam to escape inceldom.
what kind of girls can an incel tier white go for then?

all white girls have high asf smv , even landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 18840
JBW is about looking white- no one actually cares what countyr you are from.
Wrong!
Country halo does exist

Being german or danish is a plus compared to being russian or moldovan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, justinzayn, volcelfatcel and 4 others
>jbw
>larped as turkish

Pick one
PM what you look like?
OP's experiment was valid and it can be aruged his turk larp gave him more value. Curry muslim women on those apps don't want to rock the boat and piss their parents off, so they go for typically muslim people/ethncities - which turks are. If he said he was white, there's a decent chance he'd not have gotten as many matches.
Secondly this is OLD, women are going to swipe first, look later

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Wrong!
Country halo does exist

Being german or danish (or italian or spanish for meds) is a plus compared to being russian or moldovan
Perhaps- but id still say its a very small prt of the overall picture. They probably swipe left or right based on the pics and then check your country afterwards

You not gonna have a 5% match rate on an app saying your russian, change it to german and get a 40% match rate lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
OP's experiment was valid and it can be aruged his turk larp gave him more value. Curry muslim women on those apps don't want to rock the boat and piss their parents off, so they go for typically muslim people/ethncities - which turks are. If he said he was white, there's a decent chance he'd not have gotten as many matches.
Secondly this is OLD, women are going to swipe first, look later
so jbw with curry girls is legit or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and FailedNormieManlet
Wrong!
Country halo does exist

Women on a muslim dating app aren't looking for german or danish dick, they're looking for islamic dick and if they're JBW they'll want dudes from arab or turk countries.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wrong!
Country halo does exist

What's wrong with being Russian?

so jbw with curry girls is legit or nah?
My theory is that JBW only exists for a subset of women who are more prevalent on OLD, whereas women who are more conservative have no preference for whites. It makes sense why I see most couples in UK to be same race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 1 other person
Even among asians?
East asians? No. I don't think so, but I've never met many east asians.
South asians? Yes. I do not think JBW applies as much to us as we expect esp in UK. In US it's probably different, though.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and Deleted member 16275
South asians? Yes. I do not think JBW applies as much to us as we expect esp in UK. In US it's probably different, though.
The East Asian I hooked up with got dumped by her SEAmaxxer boyfriend in Indonesia then relocated to the UK just to get a new white normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19997, Xangsane and 3 others
So most of the couples you saw which involved asians (of either sex) were WMAF?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
The East Asian I hooked up with got dumped by her SEAmaxxer boyfriend in Indonesia then relocated to the UK just to get a new white normie
I think EA folk JBW can be ran on easily, SA women JBW isn't as strong. Maybe in the US this is different, but in UK this deffo matches my irl experience too. I've met a few JBW sa women, but the vast majority have been south asian only

So most of the couples you saw which involved asians (of either sex) were WMAF?
WMCF and CMWF had the same prevalence imo, like I seriously didn't see a disparity. But the majority of curries dated only other curries.
East asians - which I don't know many of, most were JBW if they were westernised.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Chadeep and Deleted member 16275
I think EA folk JBW can be ran on easily, SA women JBW isn't as strong. Maybe in the US this is different, but in UK this deffo matches my irl experience too. I've met a few JBW sa women, but the vast majority have been south asian only
Why would they reject GL guys tho? OP is a gymaxxed HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Why would they reject a GL guys tho? OP is a gymaxxed HTN.
Depending on which part of UK you are from, being white is a failio amongst curries @Predeterminism can attest. I went to uni where lots of curries were, and I'd get invited to parties with curries, but my white friends were told to fuck off and told me in bars which had lots of curries, curries were mean af to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Chadeep
What's wrong with being Russian?
Bad stereotype of being drunk and cold, and no halos unlike germans

Well german pheno is also better than slav pheno for men (think how often people say that russian women are beautiful, but nobody says that about russian men).

But anyways a blonde man would get more women if called Karl rather than Sergej. It's the same difference between persian (halo) and paki (bad reputation) despite looking sometimes similar

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Why would they reject GL guys tho? OP is a gymaxxed HTN.
I didnt use my shirtless pics for muzzmatch cos I thought it wouldnt go down well- this could explain some of the disparity in the match rate

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Depending on which part of UK you are from, being white is a failio amongst curries @Predeterminism can attest. I went to uni where lots of curries were, and I'd get invited to parties with curries, but my white friends were told to fuck off and told me in bars which had lots of curries, curries were mean af to them.
Mirin how close knit the south asian and arab communities are in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
There are a few JBW south asians here, but not an insane amount. The self hate energy is deffo more prevalent in US it seems like.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Chadethnic101, Chadeep and 1 other person
literally a bad thing to be white in the UK, they refer to us as unseasoned

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Xangsane and 7 others
My white mate calls himself unseasoned as a joke. You need to change who your friends with, there is deffo white failio amongst ethnics though esp where you are from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
My white mate calls himself unseasoned as a joke. You need to change who your friends with, there is deffo white failio amongst ethnics though esp where you are from.
im convinced i got the worst genetics+location out of like 1 billion people. life literally couldnt get any worse if i didnt move + didnt get surgery

• JFL
Going off of tiktok comments :hnghn: ? or do you have like a US curry friend who has experience?
Well not just tiktok, I've seen reddit subs saying the same thing that US curries are more failioed than UK curries. I do have US curry friends and a lot of them can't speak their mother language, know next to nothing about desi culture and want to fit in with whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
yeah most white girls in the UK are 'curry/gook normie only'
nice sarcasm nigga
im convinced i got the worst genetics+location out of like 1 billion people. life literally couldnt get any worse if i didnt move + didnt get surgery
You're a locationcel, are you middle class or working class? If working class it's over for you

what kind of girls can an incel tier white go for then?

all white girls have high asf smv , even landwhales
Yeah even fat ones have high smv, and think they are the shit

Blame the Indian guys in their Dms for boosting their ego.:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17829
Yeah even fat ones have high smv, and think they are the shit

Blame the Indian guys in their Dms for boosting their ego.:rolleyes:
yeah this is all ur fault @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, FailedNormieManlet and johncruz12345
why do u think theres a white failo here specifically? how did this happen?

• +1
yeah most white girls in the UK are 'curry/gook normie only'

where's the seasoning :soy:

20220715 112447

Attachments

• download-11.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
why do u think theres a white failo here specifically? how did this happen?
Probably because south asians faced racial discrimination in the past + most south asians here tend to be muslim. The UK population is white, anti-muslim, drink, etc. I think all of those factors deffo make it so there's an anti-white thing going on. I remember being told in mosque not to be friends with white people when I was little for example.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Probably because south asians faced racial discrimination in the past + most south asians here tend to be muslim. The UK population is white, anti-muslim, drink, etc. I think all of those factors deffo make it so there's an anti-white thing going on. I remember being told in mosque not to be friends with white people when I was little for example.
yeah thats fucked man. it was over for my social life before i was even born urgh

• So Sad
i remember in that MMA gym whatsapp group chat there was weird vibe towards whites

theyd all say weird shit like inshallah all the time

and one student started getting mad about something and started rambling about whites saying "yeah but look what they did to us" (talking about something whites did to pakis in the past) before the instructor cut off his weird racist rambling

why do i have to get punished for something that happened like 200 years ago by people i dont know and that i didnt even know happened

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
  • So Sad
i remember in that MMA gym whatsapp group chat there was weird vibe towards whites

theyd all say weird shit like inshallah all the time

and one student started getting mad about something and started rambling about whites saying "yeah but look what they did to us" (talking about something whites did to pakis in the past) before the instructor cut off his weird racist rambling

why do i have to get punished for something that happened like 200 years ago by people i dont know and that i didnt even know happened
brutal man, are you acc even racist jfl? I do think being white has been failio for you, move to somewhere up north where there's more whites
nah i cant fit in with whites anyways cos like 10 inches below avg white man height
befriend manlet whites?

brutal man, are you acc even racist jfl? I do think being white has been failio for you, move to somewhere up north where there's more whites

befriend manlet whites?
only as a joke , what u thought i was racist?

there is no manlet whites

• +1
IMO the UK is more class segregated than anything else.

• +1