Muzmatch experiment: Running JBW on curry girls with failednormiemanlet

They don't have to go to SEA. They can go to East Asia. They go SEA because greencardmaxing.

No they go SEA because:

Most of East Asia is under strict lockdown, including China which has been pestering and assaulting foreigners for 10 years as it becomes more nationalistic

East Asia is much more expensive than southeast Asia

Much harder to get job in East Asia

East Asian women not more appealing than southeast Asian women

Golden age of EAmaxxing was 30-15 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Skywalker
Most of East Asia is under strict lockdown, including China which has been pestering and assaulting foreigners for 10 years as it becomes more nationalistic
Lol nope. People travel in East Asia all the time.

They don't have to go to SEA. They can go to East Asia. They go SEA because greencardmaxing.
SEA is cheaper and has more brothels etc also women are more desperate there. This doesn’t mean they cannot slay in NEA keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
East Asians look better. They have more appealing faces.

Lol, no.

East Asians often have more fucked up teeth, messed up mandible snd maxillae, etc. Not to mention english bulldog face.

Southeast Asian women also have better bodies and can dance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
jbw means just be a white boy with fluffy brown hair

• JFL
East Asians often have more fucked up teeth, messed up mandible snd maxillae, etc. Not to mention english bulldog face.
Lol, Thais literally show off their braces on tinder because braces are a status symbol there. East Asian women are way more attractive than Southeast Asians. Only good Southeast Asians are Chinese-passing Vietnamese.

• +1
Lol nope. People travel in East Asia all the time.

Not anymore. There has been a huge exodus outside of China as they became more anti-Western.

Japan is like the only place left in East Asia that foreigners still want to live in, and it's under North Korea style lockdown from Covid. They deport foreigners for not wearing a mask.

Lol, Thais literally show off their braces on tinder because braces are a status symbol there. East Asian women are way more attractive than Southeast Asians. Only good Southeast Asians are Chinese-passing Vietnamese.

*theoretical anecdote

Wrong. Japan has much higher cost of living than southeast Asia.
Yeah, because it's way richer. Hence Japanese women don't have to greencardmax. Thais etc have to because Thailand is way poorer than Japan.

• +1
If East Asian women looked better then Southeast Asians wouldn't have been cucked by East Asian men for 2000 years.

Han Chinese men love them some Viet pussy.

loool you haven't seen thais on tinder if you don't know about their tendency to show off braces on pics.

Lool you haven't seen studies showing that East Asian women are getting cucked by southeast Asian women in their own countries.

Even my own mother knows about Asians obsession with white men. The whole world except you knows even Normies who have 0 idea of BlackPill know keep this up

Yeah, because it's way richer. Hence Japanese women don't have to greencardmax. Thais etc have to because Thailand is way poorer than Japan.

Wrong. Childhood poverty rate is higher in Japan than Thailand. Japan is so malnourished the younger generations have shrunk.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Even my own mother knows about Asians obsession with white men. The whole world except you knows even Normies who have 0 idea of BlackPill know keep this up
Sure Asian women like white men just like everyone else.

Have blue eyes and don't be a manlet and you are a slayer in Latam.

Wrong. Childhood poverty rate is higher in Japan than Thailand. Japan is so malnourished the younger generations have shrunk.
Trolling.

Full of curries though… even if there’s one or 2 AYrabs the site is 70% Indic race
I remember taking a peep and most British foid profiles were curries but I did see lots of other races too. I'll make an account for real later on in the year and see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sure Asian women like white men just like everyone else.

Have blue eyes and don't be a manlet and you are a slayer in Latam.
True but Latinas fuck everything though so it’s not the same dichotomy as Asian women who ONLY fuck white men and ONLY love white men and hate their own

True but Latinas fuck everything though so it’s not the same dichotomy as Asian women who ONLY fuck white men and ONLY love white men and hate their own
Asians don't hate their own. Most Asian women marry Asian men.

Trolling.

Between 2015 and 2018, the poverty rate in Thailand increased from 7.2 percent to 9.8 percent, and the absolute number of people living in poverty rose from 4.85 million to more than 6.7 million.

16%

Not only is the Japanese poverty level high (not unlike the United States) but it is also steadily increasing. In 2020, Japan's poverty rate was almost 16%, defined as “people whose household income is less than half of the median of the entire population

Japan is a rich country with one of the highest HDIs. Thailand isn't. You are either very ignorant or a troll. Maybe both.

:lul:

Daily reminder:

Japan poverty rate: 16%

Thailand poverty rate: <10%

Japan is a rich country with one of the highest HDIs.

Common misconception among people whose only exposure to Japan is through YouTube videos. This is only true of downtown Tokyo, Osaka, etc. In rural and peripheral urban Japan there is brutal, assgrinding poverty and there always has been.

:lul:

Daily reminder:

Japan poverty rate: 16%

Thailand poverty rate: <10%
Because this poverty rate is calculated relative to the countries median icnome- whihc is obviously way higher in Japan than Thailand.

Thats more like a metric of inequality than actual poverty. By this metric it wouldnt suprise my if the poverty rate was higher in the US than fucking Uganda

• +1
Because this poverty rate is calculated relative to the countries median icnome- whihc is obviously way higher in Japan than Thailand.

Thats more like a metric of inequality than actual poverty. By this metric it wouldnt suprise my if the poverty rate was higher in the US than fucking Uganda

Cost of living

Yeah.

Wiki: "Definitions of the poverty line do vary considerably among nations. For example, rich nations generally employ more generous standards of poverty than poor nations. Even among rich nations, the standards differ greatly. Thus, the numbers are not comparable among countries."

Yeah.

Wiki: "Definitions of the poverty line do vary considerably among nations. For example, rich nations generally employ more generous standards of poverty than poor nations. Even among rich nations, the standards differ greatly. Thus, the numbers are not comparable among countries."

These are for national government statistics, ye deathnic of low IQ. The statistics I'm giving you are from WorldBank and Borgen Project.

These are for national government statistics, ye deathnic of low IQ. The statistics I'm giving you are from WorldBank and Borgen Project.
You are a dumb larper. Sucks to be you.

Borgen project:

Not only is the Japanese poverty level high (not unlike the United States) but it is also steadily increasing. In 2020, Japan's poverty rate was almost 16%, defined as “people whose household income is less than half of the median of the entire population.” Since the 1990s, growth has been almost non-existent.28.9.2021

You are a dumb larper. Sucks to be you.

Borgen project:

Not only is the Japanese poverty level high (not unlike the United States) but it is also steadily increasing. In 2020, Japan's poverty rate was almost 16%, defined as “people whose household income is less than half of the median of the entire population.” Since the 1990s, growth has been almost non-existent.28.9.2021

That is not what the statistic in the Borgen Project link is derived from.

That is not what the statistic in the Borgen Project link is derived from.
How dumb you have to be to think for even a second that Japan would have more truly poor people than Thailand jfl.

Borgen project:

Japan’s poverty rate stands at 15.7%, according to the latest figures from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. That metric refers to people whose household income is less than half of the median of the entire population.

How dumb you have to be to think for even a second that Japan would have more truly poor people than Thailand jfl.

It's called cost of living.

Borgen project:

Japan’s poverty rate stands at 15.7%, according to the latest figures from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. That metric refers to people whose household income is less than half of the median of the entire population.

Now look up what the phrase "cost of living" means. Open your mouth and say "Hey Google, what does cost of living mean?"

Last edited:
It's called cost of living.

Now look up what thst phrase "cost of living" means.
By that logic, being a student in 1st world is the same as being poor in 3rd world since students usually earn less than the median of the entire population. Lol, nope, it isn't.

By that logic, being a student in 1st world is the same as being poor in 3rd world since students usually earn less than the median of the entire population. Lol, nope, it isn't.

College has been described as a public health crisis. The poverty, suicide, and malnutrition that college students endure in the 1st world is a matter of great shame.

• JFL
College is what the 3rd world used to be.

38 percent of students in two-year colleges and 29 percent of students at four-year colleges reported experiencing food insecurity in the previous 30 days. The report also highlighted significant racial and ethnic disparities: 75 percent of Indigenous, 70 percent Black, and 70 percent of American Indian or Alaska Native students experienced food insecurity, housing insecurity or homelessness, compared to 54 percent of White students.

@Ethniframementalcel what do you think about this:unsure:
Would have to agree with it bhai

Doesn't seem to be helping me much at the moment though tbh ngl. How are women gonna know I'm Persian if I don't say a word to them jfl

over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
@FailedNormieManlet rate my latest match
4DCF38A9 528B 4855 AC51 E9A9D159E983
4376D284 347D 4078 9F08 32A7F0F3C08A
D091CDA7 72B7 4B0B 837E 608691C8D400

:feelsgood::feelsgood:

@tpp123 @DaRealSixpence Not that impressive tbh.

This is like the 5th time I heard Hinge is better than Muzz. Not only in terms of quality of girls, but more likely you'll get liked/matches.

Makes no sense why lower quality girls here would like men a lot less than higher quality women.

I get that more women are 'serious' here but still doesn't explain it imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25833
@tpp123 @DaRealSixpence Not that impressive tbh.

This is like the 5th time I heard Hinge is better than Muzz. Not only in terms of quality of girls, but more likely you'll get liked/matches.

Makes no sense why lower quality girls here would like men a lot less than higher quality women.

I get that more women are 'serious' here but still doesn't explain it imo.
Nah I ran hinge with two certified ethnic slayers and they didn’t do well. One of them did well on Muzzmatch though

That’s white person only

Can PM you pics

Nah I ran hinge with two certified ethnic slayers and they didn’t do well. One of them did well on Muzzmatch though

That’s white person only

Can PM you pics
Send me pics of white guy. Lemme know what ethnicities that matched because I genuinely think I mog many my ethnicity (facially at least).