Muzz experiment with 6'1 Salludon lite in UK (hard mode) PROVES femcel curries are the most hypergamous

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
THIS IS THE HARDEST ONLINE DATING APP ON THE MARKET! IMPOSSIBLE MODE EVEN IF YOU WAS SALLUDON OR CHICO

And.... It's full of curry LTBs and femcels. Yes you read that right? An app specifically for curry Muslims is the HARDEST app to get likes from REGARDLESS of how good you look.

I ran experiment with @ascendedd (locationpild Afghan). Objectively HTN+ and 6'1. Mogs 99% of guys in there by default. Reminder what average guys looks like (height approx 5'6):

View attachment 2497067

• He received 438 views (using boost) and 56 likes in approx 1.5 days. Only one of them HTB imo (some disagree). A view to like ratio of 7.5 views for every like. Sounds good, but fucking awful if you consider it's LTBs and femcels.
  • Worth NOTING almost 1/3 of likes were from ABROAD despite being like 20% of views. This is because I larped him as Moroccan lol. Brutal UKpill.
    • For reference me as a Bengali 5'7.5 MTN got a similar amount of views last month aat 37/38, nearly every single one femcel/LTB and my ethnicity. I had to geofraud to Canada for some of my likes. Ran similar with @Abhorrence he did worse numerically but better quality due to being Turk. Some girls even like me and Abhorrence but skip @ascendedd jfl.
  • My theory on why Muzz is HARDER than trash white whores on Tinder.
    • Career driven hypergamist women with strong family pressure. They would not marry Salludon or Hithrikh Roshan if he was a kitchen porter. Heck even a plumber or standard office admin worker.
    • They are religious. Muh muh hoejabis STFU schizos. Yeah I get that. The girls here a liberal on average (70% non-hijabi) but even than far more moral than whites. Dont compare apples to oranges. UK Muslims aren't like Canadian/American/French hoes. Many on here are virgin because of their hypergamy.
    • Ethnicitymatch. You will get rejected for race. Not only will the algoes be against you but so will foids. They will reject chico, cavill, gandy, Alain delon you name it. Don't believe me prove it. Being WHITE IS FAILO and I'm 100% sure of it.
    • Marriage app. Strong emphasis on this. People are looking for their life partner. They don't give a fuck about looks as much as you looksmaxxers think.
    • Women inundated with likes. Far high than Tinder. Remember this has every Muslim OLD user by the balls. They have monopolized competition. Assuming women did like you they'd probably miss you. I ran a femcel account sore thumbs from swiping likes. Average guy:girl ratio must be like 20:1. It's over for 95% of guys even if every girl chose someone.
    • Minimum guy: Beardmaxxed 6'3 ethnic gigachad who prays to Allah and owns several compan. No fuckboy looks, no high trust looks. Be a conservative Muslim millionaire - doesn't work in this Jewish world.

I challenge @Amnesia or @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko to try and do a Muzz experiment (in the UK most importantly) and achieve 99+ likes in 24 hours - likes mostly from CURRY femcels and LTBs :lul: You won't get it. I'm 100% serious. I think even I will probably get more likes.
I will literally livestream myself eating shit or I'll cash app you mfers if you get 100+ in 24 hours. Won't happen. Instead you will get depressed and suicidal knowing femcels who look like this SKIP you.

Yes this app lets you see who skips (views) you. And I fucking GUARANTEE you girls who look like this will swipe left on you en masse.

If anyone ever does it, consult me first, otherwise you'll probably put something retarded like Ahmadi as sect.

@TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @ascendedd @bobsmith03 @bishōnenmaxxer @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Manchild @emeraldglass @positivecoper @chinpilled69 @deadmanwalking @EnglandBadman @SKELETON @rand anon @CFW432 @flippasav @falcon1 @soldier_puzzle662

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SomaliMax, Deleted member 58230, yeeyeeslayer and 11 others
THIS IS THE HARDEST ONLINE DATING APP ON THE MARKET! IMPOSSIBLE MODE EVEN IF YOU WAS SALLUDON OR CHICO

And.... It's full of curry LTBs and femcels. Yes you read that right? An app specifically for curry Muslims is the HARDEST app to get likes from REGARDLESS of how good you look.

I ran experiment with @ascendedd (locationpild Afghan). Objectively HTN+ and 6'1. Mogs 99% of guys in there by default. Reminder was average guys looks like (height approx 5'6):

View attachment 2497067
View attachment 2497068

• He received 438 views (using boost) and 56 likes in approx 1.5 days. Only one of them HTB imo (some disagree). A view to like ratio of 7.5 views for every like. Sounds good, but fucking awful if you consider it's LTBs.
  • Worth NOTING almost 1/3 of likes were from ABROAD despite being like 20% of views. This is because I larped him as Moroccan lol. Brutal UKpill.
    • For reference me as a Bengali 5'7.5 MTN got a similar amount of views last month aat 37/38, nearly every single one femcel/LTB and my ethnicity. I had to geofraud to Canada for some of my likes. Ran similar with @Abhorrence he did worse numerically but better quality due to being Turk. Some girls even like me and Abhorrence but skip @ascendedd jfl.
  • My theory on why Muzz is HARDER than trash white whores on Tinder.
    • Career driven hypergamist women with strong family pressure. They would not marry Salludon or Hithrikh Roshan if he was a kitchen porter. Heck even a plumber or standard office admin worker.
    • They are religious. Muh muh hoejabis STFU schizos. Yeah I get that. The girls here a liberal on average (70% non-hijabi) but even than far more moral than whites. Dont compare apples to oranges. UK Muslims aren't like Canadian/American/French hoes. Many on here are virgin because of their hypergamy.
    • Ethnicitymatch. You will get rejected for race. Not only will the algoes be against you but so will foids. They will reject chico, cavill, gandy, Alain delon you name it. Don't believe me prove it. Being WHITE IS FAILO and I'm 100% sure of it.
    • Marriage app. Strong emphasis on this. People are looking for their life partner. They don't give a fuck about looks as much as you looksmaxxers think.
    • Women inundated with likes. Far high than Tinder. Remember this has every Muslim OLD user by the balls. They have monopolized competition. Assuming women did like you they'd probably miss you. I ran a femcel account sore thumbs from swiping likes. Average guy:girl ratio must be like 20:1. It's over for 95% of guys even if every girl chose someone.
    • Minimum guy: Beardmaxxed 6'3 ethnic gigachad who prays to Allah and owns several compan. No fuckboy looks, no high trust looks. Be a conservative Muslim millionaire - doesn't work in this Jewish world.

I challenge @Amnesia or @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko to try and do a Muzz experiment (in the UK most importantly) and achieve 99+ likes in 24 hours - likes mostly from CURRY femcels and LTBs :lul: You won't get it. I'm 100% serious. I think even I will probably get more likes.
I will literally livestream myself eating shit or I'll cash app you mfers if you get 100+ in 24 hours. Won't happen. Instead you will get depressed and suicidal knowing femcels who look like this SKIP you.
View attachment 2497142
Yes this app lets you see who skips (views) you. And I fucking GUARANTEE you girls who look like this will swipe left on you en masse.

If anyone ever does it, consult me first, otherwise you'll probably put something retarded like Ahmadi as sect.

@TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @ascendedd @bobsmith03 @bishōnenmaxxer @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Manchild @emeraldglass @positivecoper @chinpilled69 @deadmanwalking @EnglandBadman @SKELETON @rand anon @CFW432 @flippasav @falcon1 @soldier_puzzle662
I’ll make the account tomorrow it midnight rn so bad time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
I will make it now fuck it

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and SecularIslamist
I will make it now fuck it
Don't put half naked pic, post a pic in a bar or say you're Ismaili cultist (put Sunni). They literally tell you to resubmit modest pic :lul:

You won't see a single hoe showing cleavage or tight ass yoga pants.

This is the only app where it's a graveyard for the white man. White = failo.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TheBrownOne and LooksOrDeath
I have got it how tf do I see likes etc

I can confirm. Muzz is harder than bumble and tinder. I max out on bumble and tinder easily at 99+ likes but i do shit on muzz.

Currently i am doing bumble experiment in netherlands and i got 60 likes in 3 hours while i barely got 50 likes on muzz in 48 hrs. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, m0ss26, Erik-Hexum and 3 others
I can confirm. Muzz is harder than bumble and tinder. I max out on bumble and tinder easily at 99+ likes but i do shit on muzz
What kind of guys would do well on muzz?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
What kind of guys would do well on muzz?
I think bearded, buffed guys that are successful.career wise and min 24 yo.

Girls over there r looking for marriage, they skim through profiles to see if you have a good job or instant left swipe

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and SecularIslamist
How TF you make it so quick. You verify selfie?
No it is not verified it may not get verified I opened my camera lying in bed in the dark and it took it automatically jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No it is not verified it may not get verified I opened my camera lying in bed in the dark and it took it automatically jfl
I am caging so hard I looked fucking subhuman in it my hair was awful etc and I was lying down it caught me off guard they will probs deny it

I am caging so hard I looked fucking subhuman in it my hair was awful etc and I was lying down it caught me off guard they will probs deny it
It gets verified by bots, dw wait 10 mins

• +1
It still says this no visits

curry foids are hard due to endogamy and high standards in education and money.I joined indiancupid a few times and got no likes but like 3 in 2 weeks.

it's because I'm not hindu or indian and also not highly educated.

• +1
I think bearded, buffed guys that are successful.career wise and min 24 yo.

Girls over there r looking for marriage, they skim through profiles to see if you have a good job or instant left swipe
So like these guys? Would they fare well on Muzz?

1B51AD85 EDB3 43EE B356 BB81E4AC5044
69F5314F 3BD8 4C74 B186 C51E6793B43B

C830165B AF2E 4331 BAE1 72085286686F
A97FF8B4 9AFD 440B 8C3D CBFCC8C8D10F

06F6B993 01A9 425B B666 5D8424CA8781
A3A588C3 CFC2 4DEF 9D35 0DAF3A504D30

@SecularIslamist

My issue is I can literally barely grow facial hair, it’s all shit and patchy. The one good thing ethnics have, I don’t even get that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, LooksOrDeath and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, ascendedd and WishIwasChico
Prettyboys have more appeal to white girls though
Yeah i have made several threads regarding how arab girls and paki girls think i look mid but white girls or latinas find me cute

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
I'm not joking they will still do shit compared to bumble/tinder DESPITE mogging 99% of guys.
This is so weird though, like who is the nigga getting all these likes then if not us?

• +1
It is still awaiting approval wtf is this shit

This is so weird though, like who is the nigga getting all these likes then if not us?
Bro no one is. I watched a documentary on Al-Jazeera and the founder said even if they can get 1% of users married it's a success JFLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, tbh aff, yandex99 and 2 others
It is still awaiting approval wtf is this shit
It either does it in minutes or hours. Probably because you're white you're down the pecking order because it's more sus :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and WishIwasChico
Tbh if u use the mercedes pics and show off ur wealth, i am certain u will get 50+ likes in 24 hrs
I can’t even get verified it’s over

Yeah i have made several threads regarding how arab girls and paki girls think i look mid but white girls or latinas find me cute
I wouldn’t even think about poojeetas if white girls found me cute jfl

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, m0ss26, Maalik and 2 others
It either does it in minutes or hours. Probably because you're white you're down the pecking order because it's more sus :lul:
Nah my pic was me in a dark room lying on my bed I didn’t expect it to take a pic of me I don’t even know if my face is even non blurry wtf I look like a subhuman in it

• JFL
I wouldn’t even think about poojeetas if white girls found me cute jfl
My type is poojeetas and arab girls, but latino girls are cute too. I dont like white girls

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and SecularIslamist
Tbh if u use the mercedes pics and show off ur wealth, i am certain u will get 50+ likes in 24 hrs
Mercedespill works all the time. Girls will start pegging Mercedes gas pipes by 2030.

My type is poojeetas and arab girls, but latino girls are cute too. I dont like white girls
How tf can you like poojeetas unless you mean punjabis.

@TRUE_CEL
What kind of guys do Muslim girls like

Prettyboys have more appeal to white girls though
Prettyboys have shit appeal to Islamic races I have said this numerous times. There’s a resis. Why when I’m clubbing most girls I pull are Islamic be it black curry turk etc all are Muslim.

Facial hair is like an 90% must for Islamic women

White and Gook women despise facial hwirb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, OGJBSLAYER, T50 Mogger and 3 others
Prettyboys have shit appeal to Islamic races I have said this numerous times. There’s a resis. Why when I’m clubbing most girls I pull are Islamic be it black curry turk etc all are Muslim.

Facial hair is like an 90% must for Islamic women

White and Gook women despise facial hwirb
same for hindu women,i prefer myself shaven and i rather thus not get involved with those races.

Is my avi pic good enough for instagram?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan and ConfusedBolivian
UK hoejabis are the sluttest in the world lmao. They will ride any Tyrone/Chad/Chaddam they talk to.

• +1
I can confirm. Muzz is harder than bumble and tinder. I max out on bumble and tinder easily at 99+ likes but i do shit on muzz.

Currently i am doing bumble experiment in netherlands and i got 60 likes in 3 hours while i barely got 50 likes on muzz in 48 hrs. Brutal.
aren't 50 likes still good in 48 hours?

Ya same for hindu women,i prefer myself shaven and i rather thus not get involved with those races.
Ewww, ain’t nobody want them Hindi dindus. But yeah beards attr ethncis

Clean shaven attracs gooks and Cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
aren't 50 likes still good in 48 hours?
Yes 99% of guys aren't getting that. The average guys gets 3-4 at best.

I got 20 out 400 views last year with autist pics and bloated.

This year's leansmaxxed and slightly better pics I got 37/38. Biomaxxed although controversial.

UK hoejabis are the sluttest in the world lmao. They will ride any Tyrone/Chad/Chaddam they talk to.
Cope. If you said American or Canadian okay. Both instanatches to me and ascendded said UK ppl are more religious compared to Americucks.

Cope. If you said American or Canadian okay. Both instanatches to me and ascendded said UK ppl are more religious compared to Americucks.
UK muzzies (especially Pakis) are usually low class and have been there for longer. Can't see most muzzie foids there being too religious. But we're basically arguing whore against whore anyways because social media and public schooling transforms foids easily.

UK muzzies (especially Pakis) are usually low class and have been there for longer. Can't see most muzzie foids there being too religious. But we're basically arguing whore against whore anyways because social media and public schooling transforms foids easily.
UK muzzies aren't like white whores. Even the liberal ones. Stop coping.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Michael Myers
UK muzzies aren't like white whores. Even the liberal ones. Stop coping.
Not coping. UK pakis almost universally have a reputation as dark triad thug roadmen, I doubt their foids are pious Muslims

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik and Michael Myers
I'm not joking they will still do shit compared to bumble/tinder DESPITE mogging 99% of guys.
Why tho? They look old enough, well groomed and have good Careers.(they also mog)

• +1
Ewww, ain’t nobody want them Hindi dindus. But yeah beards attr ethncis

Clean shaven attracs gooks and Cumskins
Am I mentally retarded because I would kill to have a busty arab/Turkish wife

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why tho? They look old enough, well groomed and have good Careers.(they also mog)
Doesn't matter. My experiment proves even if you mog 99% of guys you will get sub-50 likes. Sub-35 likes if you consider UK only. All overwhelmingly LTB. That's with a boost as well.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik