Muzz experiment with 6'1 Salludon lite in UK (hard mode) PROVES femcel curries are the most hypergamous

Doesn't matter. My experiment proves even if you mog 99% of guys you will get sub-50 likes. Sub-35 likes if you consider UK only. All overwhelmingly LTB. That's with a boost as well.
So for a muslim man wanting a fuckable wife he will need to arrangemax or find her through work or uni

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I can confirm. Muzz is harder than bumble and tinder. I max out on bumble and tinder easily at 99+ likes but i do shit on muzz.

Currently i am doing bumble experiment in netherlands and i got 60 likes in 3 hours while i barely got 50 likes on muzz in 48 hrs. Brutal.

What you put in your description for bumble and tinder, and muzz? Were they the same or altered slightly?

Muzz seems like a very racist name for a muslim dating app jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Maalik and SecularIslamist
What you put in your description for bumble and tinder, and muzz? Were they the same or altered slightly?
I ran it. His description was basic: lawyer, 6'1 and maybe two paragraphs. I put Moroccan mixed and his age as 27.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Not coping. UK pakis almost universally have a reputation as dark triad thug roadmen, I doubt their foids are pious Muslims
IMO UK Pakistani roadmen have been the best thing for curry racial rep

the average UK indian will just studycel and say "Greetings SAAR!" to white people :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
IMO UK Pakistani roadmen have been the best thing for curry racial rep

the average UK indian will just studycel and say "Greetings SAAR!" to white people :soy::soy::soy:
Not true. Never met a FOB Indian apart from in central India. Indians education and career mog pakis and Bengali.

He is ugly

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Muslim dating app?

Muuuuh the hardest dating app
Who cares Mohammed. Go back in the caves

THIS IS THE HARDEST ONLINE DATING APP ON THE MARKET! IMPOSSIBLE MODE EVEN IF YOU WAS SALLUDON OR CHICO

And.... It's full of curry LTBs and femcels. Yes you read that right? An app specifically for curry Muslims is the HARDEST app to get likes from REGARDLESS of how good you look.

I ran experiment with @ascendedd (locationpild Afghan). Objectively HTN+ and 6'1. Mogs 99% of guys in there by default. Reminder what average guys looks like (height approx 5'6):

View attachment 2497067
View attachment 2497068

• He received 438 views (using boost) and 56 likes in approx 1.5 days. Only one of them HTB imo (some disagree). A view to like ratio of 7.5 views for every like. Sounds good, but fucking awful if you consider it's LTBs and femcels.
  • Worth NOTING almost 1/3 of likes were from ABROAD despite being like 20% of views. This is because I larped him as Moroccan lol. Brutal UKpill.
    • For reference me as a Bengali 5'7.5 MTN got a similar amount of views last month aat 37/38, nearly every single one femcel/LTB and my ethnicity. I had to geofraud to Canada for some of my likes. Ran similar with @Abhorrence he did worse numerically but better quality due to being Turk. Some girls even like me and Abhorrence but skip @ascendedd jfl.
  • My theory on why Muzz is HARDER than trash white whores on Tinder.
    • Career driven hypergamist women with strong family pressure. They would not marry Salludon or Hithrikh Roshan if he was a kitchen porter. Heck even a plumber or standard office admin worker.
    • They are religious. Muh muh hoejabis STFU schizos. Yeah I get that. The girls here a liberal on average (70% non-hijabi) but even than far more moral than whites. Dont compare apples to oranges. UK Muslims aren't like Canadian/American/French hoes. Many on here are virgin because of their hypergamy.
    • Ethnicitymatch. You will get rejected for race. Not only will the algoes be against you but so will foids. They will reject chico, cavill, gandy, Alain delon you name it. Don't believe me prove it. Being WHITE IS FAILO and I'm 100% sure of it.
    • Marriage app. Strong emphasis on this. People are looking for their life partner. They don't give a fuck about looks as much as you looksmaxxers think.
    • Women inundated with likes. Far high than Tinder. Remember this has every Muslim OLD user by the balls. They have monopolized competition. Assuming women did like you they'd probably miss you. I ran a femcel account sore thumbs from swiping likes. Average guy:girl ratio must be like 20:1. It's over for 95% of guys even if every girl chose someone.
    • Minimum guy: Beardmaxxed 6'3 ethnic gigachad who prays to Allah and owns several compan. No fuckboy looks, no high trust looks. Be a conservative Muslim millionaire - doesn't work in this Jewish world.

I challenge @Amnesia or @WishIwasChico @Iasacrko to try and do a Muzz experiment (in the UK most importantly) and achieve 99+ likes in 24 hours - likes mostly from CURRY femcels and LTBs :lul: You won't get it. I'm 100% serious. I think even I will probably get more likes.
I will literally livestream myself eating shit or I'll cash app you mfers if you get 100+ in 24 hours. Won't happen. Instead you will get depressed and suicidal knowing femcels who look like this SKIP you.
View attachment 2497142
Yes this app lets you see who skips (views) you. And I fucking GUARANTEE you girls who look like this will swipe left on you en masse.

If anyone ever does it, consult me first, otherwise you'll probably put something retarded like Ahmadi as sect.

@TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @ascendedd @bobsmith03 @bishōnenmaxxer @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Manchild @emeraldglass @positivecoper @chinpilled69 @deadmanwalking @EnglandBadman @SKELETON @rand anon @CFW432 @flippasav @falcon1 @soldier_puzzle662
can an arab looking latino get foids in muzz?

@TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @ascendedd @bobsmith03 @bishōnenmaxxer @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Manchild @emeraldglass @positivecoper @chinpilled69 @deadmanwalking @EnglandBadman @SKELETON @rand anon @CFW432 @flippasav @falcon1 @soldier_puzzle662
Thanks for the tag cunt