mvp is not annoying

_MVP_

_MVP_

COMPUTRONIUM
mvp threads are never annoying unless you are a son of a bitch subhuman who doesnt make many threads himself. (i cannot imagine mvp being annoying, all his threads are good, unless of course ur a double digit iq retard)

though there are users whose many threads are indeed annoying

i won't name and shame them.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, BrutalMogger and noobs
based.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and _MVP_
the only way my threads can be annoying is if you feel like insanely bad already, in that case u shouldnt browse this forum anyway cuz u WILL get triggered since ur in a vulnerable state.

and often even IF u feel bad my threads are not annoying, like i said my threads can only be annoying in the most exceptional of cases

im interested: what annoys u about my threads? that i boast about my iq? in that case u have an ego-problem.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
Send ur birthday so I can check IQ mvp

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Am i too repetitive? well, there come new users all the time who haven't read my previous threads. also repetition is highly important to remember things better

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, BrutalMogger and Darkeningstar
  • +1
So WHAT is it exactly that U hate about me?

• +1
My IQ is STUPENDOUS

• +1
of course if you are much smarter than me (though thats impossible), then i fucking apologize to bore you with my threads.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, BrutalMogger and LOOKISM-LOGIC
i like your threads even though i don’t fully agree with ur opinion in most of them, bc most don’t have ur opinion

• +1

• +1
i like your threads even though i don’t fully agree with ur opinion in most of them, bc most don’t have ur opinion
Well, of course, i myself constantly disagree with me, one day i have opinion x, Another day opinion y, everything is changing and u might be better worse or Same as me on a topic, also depends how u feel

I never asked anyone to agree (let alone fully) with me, my Threads are Just entry Points to ponder and meditate about

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and noobs
MVP is a schizo

MVP shares the trait of changing his base opinions constantly with every great historical figure.

That being, a grand total of 0 of any humans who have achieved anything.

• +1
Narcissistic trait #3837:
Talking about yourself in the 3rd person:yes:

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and BrutalMogger
MVP shares the trait of changing his base opinions constantly with every great historical figure.

That being, a grand total of 0 of any humans who have achieved anything.
there is one person who achieved something

Robert Oppenheimer who invented the Atomic bomb

though some germans say it was Wernher von Braun, but according to chatgpt:

No, Wernher von Braun did not invent the atomic bomb. He was a German-American aerospace engineer and space architect who played a pivotal role in the development of rocket technology. Von Braun is best known for his work on the V-2 rocket for Nazi Germany during World War II and later for his contributions to the U.S. space program, particularly the Saturn V rocket that enabled the Apollo moon landings.
The atomic bomb was developed by a different group of scientists under the Manhattan Project during World War II. Key figures in the development of the atomic bomb include physicists such as J. Robert Oppenheimer, who served as the scientific director of the Manhattan Project, and Enrico Fermi, who made critical contributions to nuclear reactor technology.
While von Braun's expertise was in rocketry and space exploration, the atomic bomb was the product of nuclear physics research. The two areas, although related in the broader context of World War II technology, were distinct in their goals and methods.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and BrutalMogger