MW2 lobby chats

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

Back when gaming was fun, remember everyone would roast each other with those shitty mics that sounded like some robot? good times. fort nite kids couldn’t even handle this and imma little kid myself jfl

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, MD_Hopeful69, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others
People are socially inept and are afraid to flame each other online these days. The only toxicity you get are beta angry messages and team killing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and turkproducer
People are socially inept and are afraid to flame each other online these days. The only toxicity you get are beta angry messages and team killing.
People still flame each other in CS:GO

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
You know something is seriously wrong in society when little kids are scared to roast each other online
People still flame each other in CS:GO
Because they are russian or EE, so not as cucked yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Petsmart
I imagine psl insults would be fucking hilarious in mw2 lobby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, turkproducer, Effortless and 1 other person
Xbox Chat Message was the best. People threatening your life because you noob tube them :lul:

My favourite one though was "My dad works for microsoft, ill get your account banned noob" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and turkproducer
Xbox Chat Message was the best. People threatening your life because you noob tube them :lul:

My favourite one though was "My dad works for microsoft, ill get your account banned noob" :lul:
It felt like everyone was an NPC with the same fucking jokes.

“i fucked your mum bro” in some 10 year old voice jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
The only tiktok i laughed at

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, turkproducer and Effortless
It felt like everyone was an NPC with the same fucking jokes.

“i fucked your mum bro” in some 10 year old voice jfl

Man one of the funniest shit I remember, this kid was talking mad shit so the whole lobby just fucking nuked on him, he went to get hes mom and she started screaming down the mic and everyone said they were going to fuck her :lul: :lul:

Imagine a fully grown adult women arguing and screaming at kids is fucking hilarious

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Petsmart
Man one of the funniest shit I remember, this kid was talking mad shit so the whole lobby just fucking nuked on him, he went to get hes mom and she started screaming down the mic and everyone said they were going to fuck her :lul: :lul:

Imagine a fully grown adult women arguing and screaming at kids is fucking hilarious
bahahaah it wasn’t a few times i got parents on the microphone, trying to act like microsoft support 😂😂

• JFL
brutal agepill

• So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and turkproducer

Back when gaming was fun, remember everyone would roast each other with those shitty mics that sounded like some robot? good times. fort nite kids couldn’t even handle this and imma little kid myself jfl

This looks pretty annoying

Normies raging around and trying to insult

The Golden days of Mount and Blade multiplayer were the best tbh

ah, no wonder I'm feeling nostalgic... they always released the new games in november

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Predator Missile into Harrier Strike into AC-130 for that sweet 1.40+ ratio, the good old days.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, fukmylyf and Effortless
I miss these days a lot - 10 years ago, rushing back home from school and hopping online with my clan buddies for quick-scope matches. I never thought I'd see the day COD would die and this game/lobbies would become utter shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, fukmylyf and Effortless
Predator Missile into Harrier Strike into AC-130 for that sweet 1.40+ ratio, the good old days.

This bluepilled cope

Chopper Gunner >

This bluepilled cope

Chopper Gunner >
Nearly auto Aim/skilless shit (Chopper Gunner) < Play high sensitivity; missile one part of the map -> machine gun some camper that is trying to hide -> switch to another side of the map, trough everything at their new spawn, get multikills. Get rekt noob while you don't even get to your killstreak.

• JFL
bunch of fucking cucks thinking they were badass over a video game

while they were screaming over quickscopes and taticak nukes, Chad was fucking their JB girlfriends and taking virginities

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer