My 1 Year Looksmaxxing results (no pics)

Lived-both-sides

Lived-both-sides

Iron
Hello,

I have only posted a few times on this website. I browsed this website during the the absolute bottom of my aesthetic potential, and as the black pill teaches, made my life depressing. I finally made a post about "systematized looksmaxxing" which I was inspired to do after reading the book "the compound effect." After that post, I started doing everything on my looksmaxxing plan, daily, WITHOUT FAIL.

January 2020 (The most beta, gunther, version of myself of all time)
  1. Norwood 5
  2. 6 foot 240 pounds, bodyfat most likely 30 percent
  3. meh tier skin, never took care of it but never really had acne
  4. oral health was declining, had a few cavities and teeth were far from white
  5. I am early 30s, was starting to get crows feet and weathered looking skin
  6. Fashion sense was totally shit, just picked some of the larger clothes that would fit still
This was JAN 2020, the worst looks of my life. For those that don't already know, looksmaxxing and looksminning creates a violent feedback system that will impact other areas of life. I got so fat, that I was too insecure to even work out, thus getting even more out of shape. I quit trying to eat good most times because I felt so far away from ever being social in any capacity again in my life. The weight, balding, and everything made me depressed and that carried into my motivation for finances and money.

The phoenix rises, FEB 2020 to Current looksmaxxing events and habits

1. I finally broke down and scheduled a 3000 FUE graft surgery to fill in my frontal third to frame my face and "dust" toward the midscalp and back
2. The lead up to this surgery plus the motivation to change my situation set in, did a simple CICO diet and started losing a few pounds a week
3. Went to a dentist, got a couple small fillings and a cleaning, started taking really good care of my teeth every AM and PM
4. Got botox of groupon, its so cheap using groupon btw, got a small amount of units in both crows feet area and all I can say is HOLY FUCK I am hooked on this shit!
5. Started wearing a nylong posture brace to work under my shirt, HUGE improvement to posture
6. When I hit my goal weight, I revamped my woredrobe with stylish and classic clothes that fit well
7 Take oral fin and ORAL min every morning
8. Colored my beard the first time, suttle, but a huge difference in looks, darkend it a bit and it turns vellus hairs dark
9. Use cleanser, moisutrizer, and spf every AM and cleanse then retin A at night

Now

1. 6foot 210 ( I have been lifting weights my whole life, my bf is prob 15) plan on losing more and hitting 10percent bf
  2. Was blessed with halo eye area and above average lower third, that now actually show themselves and will get better with weight loss
  3. My FUE Results are fully set in, I went to one of the best surgeons in the USA based off online consensus in hair loss forums, it looks SO good, I wish I would of done it sooner, will get a 2nd surgery for the midsclap and crown
  4. Good clothes
  5. The botox and retin a and general care of my skin it looks much better
  6. Teeth look good and white

This is where a lot of you will either think I am larping, get REEEEE tier and hate me, but I keep an autistic log of all the girls I sleep with. Even at my bottom I got a couple hook ups, but as these improvements started setting in, I had and am still having the most sex of my life. I will now reveal the list of women I fucked from the start of my looksmaxxing journey to now. The quality of women kept getting better on average, but even more shocking, the more they will do for you gets better the better you look, I used to think that was kind of a meme. At my bottom I rarely got head and now I am finishing in girls mouths on the regular

1. Rachel- This girl was in the bottom of looksmaxx, a lucky lay in Jan 2020 with a social cirle connection, 4/10 would bang again because I am a dog
  2. Bri- A chubby girl with a really good face, hair, and teeth. Tinder match, smashed her first night, she sucked me off but I ghosted her, felt no attraction despite her being a 4.2/10
  3. Ale- went on a bros trip with some friend, this is still pre looksmaxxing, approached her at a bar with her friends at around bar close and hit it off, first night smash 5/10 pretty average with fake tits
  4. Michelle- a chunky asian, 1 night tinder pull, was just before my hair surgery, made her cum a bunch but she was not very hot 4.8/10
  5. cassandra- The ugliest girl ive fucked in my life, would literally not do again, she catfhished me with filters and angles and old pics.. fuck me man. 3/10 tinder pull
  6. Jessica- now I have had my surgery but as a lot of you know, the grafts all shed and start to grow back over the next year, so my hair is getting denser ever month, at this point I have basically peach fuzz all over the top but I am loosing weight. This girl was one of my best lays of my life 22 years old (9 years younger than me) she was on my facebook since highschool, never really knew her but just started messaging her and we ended up hanging out and smashing for a few weeks 8/10
  7. Carla- beautiful Swedish girl I met at a bar, older than me but hot as hell 8/10
  8. Lauren- divorced mom off tinder that was still banging hot, one night tinder pull 8.2/10
  9. Allison- a really hot slut I banged at a party in the middle of the street at like 3am drunk as fuck 8.3/10
  10. Lisa- girl I have known for a while, reconnected and hooked up a few times 7/10 body but older than me
  11. Angelas- my hair was really starting to improve and thus my confidence, body starting to look much better this girl was from tinder and is in my all top 5. White skinned girl form mexico i pulled off tinder first night pull, Long chestnut hair, amazing body 8.8.
  12. Rosario- a much less attractive mexican girl I pulled off tinder a week after, 6/10
  13. Mel- this was on vacation in the carribean, I pulled a fucking 19 YEAR OLD, had a fucking perfect body and tats, I think she might of been a semi pro, but I never gave her a dollar, we smashed for the first few days of the trip
  14. (forgot name) same vacation, met a girl from japan there on vacation, she came to my hotel with her frind to (swim) and I ended up banging her out that night and in the AM
  15. izzabelle- same vacation, pulled this local off tinder (solid 7//10)
  16. Angelica- lower tier colombian from my city when I got back, 5/10 but pretty fun to drink with smashed
  17. "pa or some asian name" a vietmanese cougar from bumble, met her at a bar for first date, she came back to my house and it was some of the best sex of my life, she was a fucking freak! looks though 6.7/10
  18. Angel LITERALLY the next day I fucked another asian off tinder lol, this one was not hot though, but I wanted to get two in a row 4/10 just slighty under average
  19. Jenna now im on vacation again in different country, not saying to avoid doxx but I had to do self quarentine the first night htere, within a few hours I had local girl drive to my hotel and she sucked the living fuck out of my dick, best head of my life, she as decent looking too 6/10 at this point my photos are more updated with my looksmaxx, my body is in damn good shape and the hair is getting thick enoguh to rock a little military cut
  20. Marvel same vacation, 2 days later, fucked this colombian chick with a huge ass off tinder, 7/10
  21. jani same trip, another local off tinder, this one of hte prettest girls I have had in my life she was only 19, 9/10
  22. Tiffany back at home now, smash another asian girl early 30s, really good sex, got off mulitple times, good head, pretty decent looking girl 5.8/10
  23. Nadiya a russian girl living in my city, early 30s, curly light hair, really pretty got was too drunk beforehand and I was terrible in bed, sad 8/10 looks though
  24. Eliabith a standard mid 20s white girl that used to play volleyball, straight to her house tinder date, fucker her pm stayed and am, in my top 5 of life 8.999/10
  25. Yulia- another russian, "i live in a diverse city clearly" mid 30s, absolute freak in bed with a great body 7.5/10
  26. Elly- on another vacation, this was a instagram tier girl I met off tinder, I felt she was out of my leauge but she went in for the kiss at random on me.. the power of looksmaxxing, ended up hanging out with her for a hwile 9/10
  27. Joclin- Back from vaca, met a korean girl on tinder, very trim and into yoga, I got her off a few times and busted in her 8.2/10
  28. (unknown name) a girl i met from a "meetup" a few years ago reached out to me, (prob bcuz updated photos of looks maxx) mexican cougar came over smashed her out a few times 6.7/10
  29. Stef- my current regular smash peice and hottest girl of my life 9/10 young 20s, fit as hell, no kid or drama, and DTF without any commitment

• +1
Reactions: jamesjohnsmith1959, dachad, AsGoodAsItGets and 15 others
Dn rd but you failed yout avi, it's not a gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6695 and 11 others
Didnt read.

• +1
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart, it_just_so_happens, GarixTheChad and 2 others
No pics, no read

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag, looksmaxxtocope, paranakee and 11 others
Image result for did not read gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10602 and 16 others
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, Baldingman1998, .👽. and 5 others
a before and after would help some of us out with motivation man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
Pics man. Nobody will read so much text.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, mogstar, Deleted member 5969 and 7 others
no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, brickbomz14, Mouthbreath and 2 others
If real goodjob

If LARP kys.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10602, looksmaxxtocope and 8 others
i tried a posture thing as well, instantly gets u into correct posture its just a pain in the ass
Just pulls your shoulders back?

NO PICS = TALES FROM THE BASEMENT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5061 and Baldingman1998
Decent slay list Mogs of the forum

• Love it
Reactions: Lived-both-sides
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
How long until results?
I am sad to say that it was something I did not really pay much attention to as it was improving, thus timelines are difficult. I had forward head posture and was always hunched. I was not in a hurry for results, because It just became part of my work "uniform."

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
Explain this sentence and give us example from your date list
Ok
I wrote this post in a frantic mess so the grammar and sentence structure is terrible. To elaborate on the sentence.

As a rough example, you can be a 5/10 male and possibly sleep with a 5/10 female if she is drunk, lonely, horny, etc. HOWEVER she will not be as sexually accessible or open for a 5/10. She might just lay there and take the D missionary and maybe doggy and that is all. If she gets a solid 7/10 male a few nights later, he will get a much better sexual experience. That girl will most likely suck the fuck out of him, let him do way more, anal, rough sex, finish in mouth, even videotape with his phone.

My short history is early to mid 20s I was a legit 7.8 and had the sexual experiences to back that up. I almost always got head, and would get swallowed by random girls all the time.

Late 20s to early 30s I declined to a 4.8 and even though I could still get laid here and there, I would get much worse sex, not just actions but the overall enthusiam felt from the woman.

With the recent looksmaxxing I would put my self at a 7. Now I am back to getting special sexual treatment. Examples from the list.

The perfect example is "carla" the sweedish girl, she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend of 6 months A WEEK before I fucked her. She sat me down on the couch with a little bit of a dominant lead and told me she wanted to suck it. Got an amazing bj and she finished me off with her mouth. I was shaking form the intensity. Later that night she said "I missed sucking dick.. that was fun" I said what do you mean.. werent you dating someone for 6 months? She said "yeah but he wasnt really that attractive, I NEVER WENT DOWN ON HIM.. I TOLD HIM I WASNT INTO IT"

My lifetime lay count is somewhere between 250 and 350, I only recently started keeping lists. My point is not too brag, but to say that I am in tune with sexual trends. I can tell wear I stand with my looks and as an after effect my confidence which are all tied together.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
Ok
I wrote this post in a frantic mess so the grammar and sentence structure is terrible. To elaborate on the sentence.

As a rough example, you can be a 5/10 male and possibly sleep with a 5/10 female if she is drunk, lonely, horny, etc. HOWEVER she will not be as sexually accessible or open for a 5/10. She might just lay there and take the D missionary and maybe doggy and that is all. If she gets a solid 7/10 male a few nights later, he will get a much better sexual experience. That girl will most likely suck the fuck out of him, let him do way more, anal, rough sex, finish in mouth, even videotape with his phone.

My short history is early to mid 20s I was a legit 7.8 and had the sexual experiences to back that up. I almost always got head, and would get swallowed by random girls all the time.

Late 20s to early 30s I declined to a 4.8 and even though I could still get laid here and there, I would get much worse sex, not just actions but the overall enthusiam felt from the woman.

With the recent looksmaxxing I would put my self at a 7. Now I am back to getting special sexual treatment. Examples from the list.

The perfect example is "carla" the sweedish girl, she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend of 6 months A WEEK before I fucked her. She sat me down on the couch with a little bit of a dominant lead and told me she wanted to suck it. Got an amazing bj and she finished me off with her mouth. I was shaking form the intensity. Later that night she said "I missed sucking dick.. that was fun" I said what do you mean.. werent you dating someone for 6 months? She said "yeah but he wasnt really that attractive, I NEVER WENT DOWN ON HIM.. I TOLD HIM I WASNT INTO IT"

My lifetime lay count is somewhere between 250 and 350, I only recently started keeping lists. My point is not too brag, but to say that I am in tune with sexual trends. I can tell wear I stand with my looks and as an after effect my confidence which are all tied together.
Brutal blackpill, Saved and bookmarked

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xanderthegr8r, Lived-both-sides and Patient A
Ok

I still believe the response to this thread is kys degen

Ok

350 lays? Sounds larp tbh

Show pic or no care

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 5061
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Hey man can you show hair transplant results. Don't show face or anything just the top of the head and possible before after. I'm looking forward to doing a hair transplant aswell ty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xanderthegr8r, LastHopeForNorman, Lived-both-sides and 2 others
i tried a posture thing as well, instantly gets u into correct posture its just a pain in the ass
How long until permanent tho, is it uncomfortable? How bad was the pain your ass?

I am sad to say that it was something I did not really pay much attention to as it was improving, thus timelines are difficult. I had forward head posture and was always hunched. I was not in a hurry for results, because It just became part of my work "uniform."
I was only asking for a rough guesstimate in number of months; until you stopped wearing it and retained the posture for example.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Julian and Baldingman1998
Bald subhuman freak of nature

How long until permanent tho, is it uncomfortable? How bad was the pain your ass?

I was only asking for a rough guesstimate in number of months; until you stopped wearing it and retained the posture for example.
??

Not a single pic. Fuck off

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Also op you haven't slayed a single girl above a 4.5 psl at best. Stop with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 5969
tales from the fantasy novel op is writing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
this nigga thinks my ass hurts
lol you can’t be seriously taking me serious about that bit, ded srs tho answer the serious question

lol you can’t be seriously taking me serious about that bit, ded srs tho answer the serious question

idk I didnt wear it for long, and if ur busy u dont notice it that much tbh, lower back might get sore tho suddenly has to work kek

• Woah
Reactions: Patient A
Lower back pain ay? Do you have Lordosis?
idk I didnt wear it for long, and if ur busy u dont notice it that much tbh, lower back might get sore tho suddenly has to work kek

Dnrd but great mate

1. 6 foot 240 pounds, bodyfat most likely 30 percen
Now
  1. 6foot 210 ( I have been lifting weights my whole life, my bf is prob 15) plan on losing more and hitting 10percent bf
WTF?
-15% bodyfat in 1 year time??????
  1. Rachel- This girl was in the bottom of looksmaxx, a lucky lay in Jan 2020 with a social cirle connection, 4/10 would bang again because I am a dog
lol. ain't we all, most of us.
As long as is not fat.

lifefuel post for @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and eduardkoopman
NOT EVEN A PIXEL

w
Hello,

I have only posted a few times on this website. I browsed this website during the the absolute bottom of my aesthetic potential, and as the black pill teaches, made my life depressing. I finally made a post about "systematized looksmaxxing" which I was inspired to do after reading the book "the compound effect." After that post, I started doing everything on my looksmaxxing plan, daily, WITHOUT FAIL.

January 2020 (The most beta, gunther, version of myself of all time)
  1. Norwood 5
  2. 6 foot 240 pounds, bodyfat most likely 30 percent
  3. meh tier skin, never took care of it but never really had acne
  4. oral health was declining, had a few cavities and teeth were far from white
  5. I am early 30s, was starting to get crows feet and weathered looking skin
  6. Fashion sense was totally shit, just picked some of the larger clothes that would fit still
This was JAN 2020, the worst looks of my life. For those that don't already know, looksmaxxing and looksminning creates a violent feedback system that will impact other areas of life. I got so fat, that I was too insecure to even work out, thus getting even more out of shape. I quit trying to eat good most times because I felt so far away from ever being social in any capacity again in my life. The weight, balding, and everything made me depressed and that carried into my motivation for finances and money.

The phoenix rises, FEB 2020 to Current looksmaxxing events and habits

1. I finally broke down and scheduled a 3000 FUE graft surgery to fill in my frontal third to frame my face and "dust" toward the midscalp and back
2. The lead up to this surgery plus the motivation to change my situation set in, did a simple CICO diet and started losing a few pounds a week
3. Went to a dentist, got a couple small fillings and a cleaning, started taking really good care of my teeth every AM and PM
4. Got botox of groupon, its so cheap using groupon btw, got a small amount of units in both crows feet area and all I can say is HOLY FUCK I am hooked on this shit!
5. Started wearing a nylong posture brace to work under my shirt, HUGE improvement to posture
6. When I hit my goal weight, I revamped my woredrobe with stylish and classic clothes that fit well
7 Take oral fin and ORAL min every morning
8. Colored my beard the first time, suttle, but a huge difference in looks, darkend it a bit and it turns vellus hairs dark
9. Use cleanser, moisutrizer, and spf every AM and cleanse then retin A at night

Now

2. Was blessed with halo eye area and above average lower third, that now actually show themselves and will get better with weight loss
  3. My FUE Results are fully set in, I went to one of the best surgeons in the USA based off online consensus in hair loss forums, it looks SO good, I wish I would of done it sooner, will get a 2nd surgery for the midsclap and crown
  4. Good clothes
  5. The botox and retin a and general care of my skin it looks much better
  6. Teeth look good and white

This is where a lot of you will either think I am larping, get REEEEE tier and hate me, but I keep an autistic log of all the girls I sleep with. Even at my bottom I got a couple hook ups, but as these improvements started setting in, I had and am still having the most sex of my life. I will now reveal the list of women I fucked from the start of my looksmaxxing journey to now. The quality of women kept getting better on average, but even more shocking, the more they will do for you gets better the better you look, I used to think that was kind of a meme. At my bottom I rarely got head and now I am finishing in girls mouths on the regular

2. Bri- A chubby girl with a really good face, hair, and teeth. Tinder match, smashed her first night, she sucked me off but I ghosted her, felt no attraction despite her being a 4.2/10
  3. Ale- went on a bros trip with some friend, this is still pre looksmaxxing, approached her at a bar with her friends at around bar close and hit it off, first night smash 5/10 pretty average with fake tits
  4. Michelle- a chunky asian, 1 night tinder pull, was just before my hair surgery, made her cum a bunch but she was not very hot 4.8/10
  5. cassandra- The ugliest girl ive fucked in my life, would literally not do again, she catfhished me with filters and angles and old pics.. fuck me man. 3/10 tinder pull
  6. Jessica- now I have had my surgery but as a lot of you know, the grafts all shed and start to grow back over the next year, so my hair is getting denser ever month, at this point I have basically peach fuzz all over the top but I am loosing weight. This girl was one of my best lays of my life 22 years old (9 years younger than me) she was on my facebook since highschool, never really knew her but just started messaging her and we ended up hanging out and smashing for a few weeks 8/10
  7. Carla- beautiful Swedish girl I met at a bar, older than me but hot as hell 8/10
  8. Lauren- divorced mom off tinder that was still banging hot, one night tinder pull 8.2/10
  9. Allison- a really hot slut I banged at a party in the middle of the street at like 3am drunk as fuck 8.3/10
  10. Lisa- girl I have known for a while, reconnected and hooked up a few times 7/10 body but older than me
  11. Angelas- my hair was really starting to improve and thus my confidence, body starting to look much better this girl was from tinder and is in my all top 5. White skinned girl form mexico i pulled off tinder first night pull, Long chestnut hair, amazing body 8.8.
  12. Rosario- a much less attractive mexican girl I pulled off tinder a week after, 6/10
  13. Mel- this was on vacation in the carribean, I pulled a fucking 19 YEAR OLD, had a fucking perfect body and tats, I think she might of been a semi pro, but I never gave her a dollar, we smashed for the first few days of the trip
  14. (forgot name) same vacation, met a girl from japan there on vacation, she came to my hotel with her frind to (swim) and I ended up banging her out that night and in the AM
  15. izzabelle- same vacation, pulled this local off tinder (solid 7//10)
  16. Angelica- lower tier colombian from my city when I got back, 5/10 but pretty fun to drink with smashed
  17. "pa or some asian name" a vietmanese cougar from bumble, met her at a bar for first date, she came back to my house and it was some of the best sex of my life, she was a fucking freak! looks though 6.7/10
  18. Angel LITERALLY the next day I fucked another asian off tinder lol, this one was not hot though, but I wanted to get two in a row 4/10 just slighty under average
  19. Jenna now im on vacation again in different country, not saying to avoid doxx but I had to do self quarentine the first night htere, within a few hours I had local girl drive to my hotel and she sucked the living fuck out of my dick, best head of my life, she as decent looking too 6/10 at this point my photos are more updated with my looksmaxx, my body is in damn good shape and the hair is getting thick enoguh to rock a little military cut
  20. Marvel same vacation, 2 days later, fucked this colombian chick with a huge ass off tinder, 7/10
  21. jani same trip, another local off tinder, this one of hte prettest girls I have had in my life she was only 19, 9/10
  22. Tiffany back at home now, smash another asian girl early 30s, really good sex, got off mulitple times, good head, pretty decent looking girl 5.8/10
  23. Nadiya a russian girl living in my city, early 30s, curly light hair, really pretty got was too drunk beforehand and I was terrible in bed, sad 8/10 looks though
  24. Eliabith a standard mid 20s white girl that used to play volleyball, straight to her house tinder date, fucker her pm stayed and am, in my top 5 of life 8.999/10
  25. Yulia- another russian, "i live in a diverse city clearly" mid 30s, absolute freak in bed with a great body 7.5/10
  26. Elly- on another vacation, this was a instagram tier girl I met off tinder, I felt she was out of my leauge but she went in for the kiss at random on me.. the power of looksmaxxing, ended up hanging out with her for a hwile 9/10
  27. Joclin- Back from vaca, met a korean girl on tinder, very trim and into yoga, I got her off a few times and busted in her 8.2/10
  28. (unknown name) a girl i met from a "meetup" a few years ago reached out to me, (prob bcuz updated photos of looks maxx) mexican cougar came over smashed her out a few times 6.7/10
  29. Stef- my current regular smash peice and hottest girl of my life 9/10 young 20s, fit as hell, no kid or drama, and DTF without any commitment
where is pics

Ok

You either way better looking than you assume or the quality of girls is inflated as fuck.
But 250 lays is quite good brah, you've been approaching heavy for like 10 years or so ?

Ok

Took my dumb ass, in the past. years to figure out that I'm not a 7.5/10 like I believed I was. And I was getting shut down 99.9% of the time, since I would only hit on women whom were 7.5 or higher.
WHILE, I was actually irl a 5.5/10 at best.
Only after years, when I dropped muh standard from 7.5 to like 5's women; did I get some lays going on.

How dumb I was.

Cool, to hear someone coming from different looks-levels in lifestime. Comparing experience.

• +1
Reactions: Lived-both-sides
Wow your really moved me with your life story!!
And your pics really sold it for me.
What a transformation!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Julius, .👽. and 1 other person
Pics or didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Hey man can you show hair transplant results. Don't show face or anything just the top of the head and possible before after. I'm looking forward to doing a hair transplant aswell ty.
yes, please show at least the hair transplant results.

us norwoodcels need some lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Where are the OP pics JFL?

Another Crisick frauding cuck padawan maybe

Trash post and dn rd.

u expect us to touch a lamp and travel to ur location and look how u look like before and after

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and .*my*.