My 1 Year Looksmaxxing results (no pics)

Hey man can you show hair transplant results. Don't show face or anything just the top of the head and possible before after. I'm looking forward to doing a hair transplant aswell ty.
Yes, I will dig into my old phone and see if I have some before photos that do not show my face. As to those that think I am larping, that is fine, I really do not care. However, do some basic math. I am in my early 30s and lost my virginity at 17. I have been having sex for around 16 years! That is like 1 and half girls a month on average which is not much in todays society at all if your looksmaxxed with a decent baseline of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You either way better looking than you assume or the quality of girls is inflated as fuck.
But 250 lays is quite good brah, you've been approaching heavy for like 10 years or so ?
As you can see in the list, I am not opposed to smashing out 4/10 and 5/10 girls when I am bored. I do get upper tier girls sometimes but I can get above average, not high tier girls somewhat regularly. When I was 18 I read "the game" and tried to run PUA game, I would get laid here and there but the bulk of my lifetime lay count started rolling in my mid 20s. I think that "game" is just a way for a good looking guy to get laid more. Game will never save an average or below average male, the brutalist black pill is that you need GAME AND LOOKS in todays dating environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
WTF?
-15% bodyfat in 1 year time??????

lol. ain't we all, most of us.
As long as is not fat.
Yes, I cut a TON of weight and I did not note in my original post that even though I was fat, I never gave up on the gym. I just started to skip lifting as I reached my bottom and decided to change my life. Anyone with muscle knows, you can burn fat MUCH faster than someone that does not train at all. My metabolic rate is higher, I lift and burn calories, and then when I actually started CICO shit just started melting.

I am going to repost these in the looksmaxxing general forum. Quick explanation for some of the fellow norwoodingcells. In my before, pic, as if its not obvious, you can see I had some shitty faded SMP. SMP was better than being slick bald, and it would look better if my head was shaved or no guard buzzed. I let it grow out for a before photo.

You can see in the outline I was a legit nw5, maybe even 6!! The one thing that saved me was I had what is called " high sides" meaning I still had two strip of hair that stayed in tack on the left and right side, also my crown hadn't fully dropped.

Per my surgeons suggestion, I hopped on fin (no sides, thank God) and oral min. That has thickened up the little amount of hair I had left, a small amount only. I think it saved about 20 percent of my crown too.

The after pic is about 1 Year post surgery which is when you see full growth. I still need another 1500 grafts for the crown and midscalp, but its honestly good enough for me now to live my life. I WILL get the second surgery and will prob make my next post next year after that one recovers.

Daily reminder: If you are even a NW 7 YOU CAN get back to decent hair.
1. Get on FIN and oral min(its stronger) ASAP
2. Work out a long term plan with a GOOD hair surgeon and tap out ALL AVAILABLE fue grafts in small 1500 to 3000 graft sessions MAX ( you get more survivability this way
3. Get underlying SMP that matches your hair color (this adds a HUGE difference in the appearance of fullness because of hair color contrast
3. Once all donor hair from the head is tapped out, move on to nape hair, look up Dr Umar, he can take hair from the nape and bring your hairline and temples forward and frame your face, that's an extra 1500 to 2000 grafts other surgeons wont touch
4. IF after all of this you still want more density or coverage you move on to beard grafts, again DR Umar is a pro at this, the beard grafts are super strong, survive well, and grow back quick. They will basically move the BHT beard grafts in between your head donor grafts, typically in the midscalp and rear because they are less noticeable. These kinky hairs will wrap in and around your fue donors and make your hair look super thick

There you go, no excuse, the pursuit of aesthics is a lifetime journey not a race, get your plan moving. PS I financed my hair surgery by donating plasma, there is no excuse to not start your hair restoration asap.

Attachments

• Looksmaxx 1.jpg
    Looksmaxx 1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Looksmaxx2.jpg
    Looksmaxx2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .👽. and Deleted member 5061
Was nice read till I saw your made up sex stories. With your looks it is impossible to fuck 4+/10 unless you forgot to say these girls were hookers.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 5061 and Lived-both-sides
not a single pic? not a single word

Pics would've sufficed instead of the giant wall of text no one read

No before and after pics makes It a shit thread

By any chance are you white? and what would you rate yourself?

Hello,

I have only posted a few times on this website. I browsed this website during the the absolute bottom of my aesthetic potential, and as the black pill teaches, made my life depressing. I finally made a post about "systematized looksmaxxing" which I was inspired to do after reading the book "the compound effect." After that post, I started doing everything on my looksmaxxing plan, daily, WITHOUT FAIL.

January 2020 (The most beta, gunther, version of myself of all time)
  1. Norwood 5
  2. 6 foot 240 pounds, bodyfat most likely 30 percent
  3. meh tier skin, never took care of it but never really had acne
  4. oral health was declining, had a few cavities and teeth were far from white
  5. I am early 30s, was starting to get crows feet and weathered looking skin
  6. Fashion sense was totally shit, just picked some of the larger clothes that would fit still
This was JAN 2020, the worst looks of my life. For those that don't already know, looksmaxxing and looksminning creates a violent feedback system that will impact other areas of life. I got so fat, that I was too insecure to even work out, thus getting even more out of shape. I quit trying to eat good most times because I felt so far away from ever being social in any capacity again in my life. The weight, balding, and everything made me depressed and that carried into my motivation for finances and money.

The phoenix rises, FEB 2020 to Current looksmaxxing events and habits

1. I finally broke down and scheduled a 3000 FUE graft surgery to fill in my frontal third to frame my face and "dust" toward the midscalp and back
2. The lead up to this surgery plus the motivation to change my situation set in, did a simple CICO diet and started losing a few pounds a week
3. Went to a dentist, got a couple small fillings and a cleaning, started taking really good care of my teeth every AM and PM
4. Got botox of groupon, its so cheap using groupon btw, got a small amount of units in both crows feet area and all I can say is HOLY FUCK I am hooked on this shit!
5. Started wearing a nylong posture brace to work under my shirt, HUGE improvement to posture
6. When I hit my goal weight, I revamped my woredrobe with stylish and classic clothes that fit well
7 Take oral fin and ORAL min every morning
8. Colored my beard the first time, suttle, but a huge difference in looks, darkend it a bit and it turns vellus hairs dark
9. Use cleanser, moisutrizer, and spf every AM and cleanse then retin A at night

Now

1. 6foot 210 ( I have been lifting weights my whole life, my bf is prob 15) plan on losing more and hitting 10percent bf
  2. Was blessed with halo eye area and above average lower third, that now actually show themselves and will get better with weight loss
  3. My FUE Results are fully set in, I went to one of the best surgeons in the USA based off online consensus in hair loss forums, it looks SO good, I wish I would of done it sooner, will get a 2nd surgery for the midsclap and crown
  4. Good clothes
  5. The botox and retin a and general care of my skin it looks much better
  6. Teeth look good and white

This is where a lot of you will either think I am larping, get REEEEE tier and hate me, but I keep an autistic log of all the girls I sleep with. Even at my bottom I got a couple hook ups, but as these improvements started setting in, I had and am still having the most sex of my life. I will now reveal the list of women I fucked from the start of my looksmaxxing journey to now. The quality of women kept getting better on average, but even more shocking, the more they will do for you gets better the better you look, I used to think that was kind of a meme. At my bottom I rarely got head and now I am finishing in girls mouths on the regular

1. Rachel- This girl was in the bottom of looksmaxx, a lucky lay in Jan 2020 with a social cirle connection, 4/10 would bang again because I am a dog
  2. Bri- A chubby girl with a really good face, hair, and teeth. Tinder match, smashed her first night, she sucked me off but I ghosted her, felt no attraction despite her being a 4.2/10
  3. Ale- went on a bros trip with some friend, this is still pre looksmaxxing, approached her at a bar with her friends at around bar close and hit it off, first night smash 5/10 pretty average with fake tits
  4. Michelle- a chunky asian, 1 night tinder pull, was just before my hair surgery, made her cum a bunch but she was not very hot 4.8/10
  5. cassandra- The ugliest girl ive fucked in my life, would literally not do again, she catfhished me with filters and angles and old pics.. fuck me man. 3/10 tinder pull
  6. Jessica- now I have had my surgery but as a lot of you know, the grafts all shed and start to grow back over the next year, so my hair is getting denser ever month, at this point I have basically peach fuzz all over the top but I am loosing weight. This girl was one of my best lays of my life 22 years old (9 years younger than me) she was on my facebook since highschool, never really knew her but just started messaging her and we ended up hanging out and smashing for a few weeks 8/10
  7. Carla- beautiful Swedish girl I met at a bar, older than me but hot as hell 8/10
  8. Lauren- divorced mom off tinder that was still banging hot, one night tinder pull 8.2/10
  9. Allison- a really hot slut I banged at a party in the middle of the street at like 3am drunk as fuck 8.3/10
  10. Lisa- girl I have known for a while, reconnected and hooked up a few times 7/10 body but older than me
  11. Angelas- my hair was really starting to improve and thus my confidence, body starting to look much better this girl was from tinder and is in my all top 5. White skinned girl form mexico i pulled off tinder first night pull, Long chestnut hair, amazing body 8.8.
  12. Rosario- a much less attractive mexican girl I pulled off tinder a week after, 6/10
  13. Mel- this was on vacation in the carribean, I pulled a fucking 19 YEAR OLD, had a fucking perfect body and tats, I think she might of been a semi pro, but I never gave her a dollar, we smashed for the first few days of the trip
  14. (forgot name) same vacation, met a girl from japan there on vacation, she came to my hotel with her frind to (swim) and I ended up banging her out that night and in the AM
  15. izzabelle- same vacation, pulled this local off tinder (solid 7//10)
  16. Angelica- lower tier colombian from my city when I got back, 5/10 but pretty fun to drink with smashed
  17. "pa or some asian name" a vietmanese cougar from bumble, met her at a bar for first date, she came back to my house and it was some of the best sex of my life, she was a fucking freak! looks though 6.7/10
  18. Angel LITERALLY the next day I fucked another asian off tinder lol, this one was not hot though, but I wanted to get two in a row 4/10 just slighty under average
  19. Jenna now im on vacation again in different country, not saying to avoid doxx but I had to do self quarentine the first night htere, within a few hours I had local girl drive to my hotel and she sucked the living fuck out of my dick, best head of my life, she as decent looking too 6/10 at this point my photos are more updated with my looksmaxx, my body is in damn good shape and the hair is getting thick enoguh to rock a little military cut
  20. Marvel same vacation, 2 days later, fucked this colombian chick with a huge ass off tinder, 7/10
  21. jani same trip, another local off tinder, this one of hte prettest girls I have had in my life she was only 19, 9/10
  22. Tiffany back at home now, smash another asian girl early 30s, really good sex, got off mulitple times, good head, pretty decent looking girl 5.8/10
  23. Nadiya a russian girl living in my city, early 30s, curly light hair, really pretty got was too drunk beforehand and I was terrible in bed, sad 8/10 looks though
  24. Eliabith a standard mid 20s white girl that used to play volleyball, straight to her house tinder date, fucker her pm stayed and am, in my top 5 of life 8.999/10
  25. Yulia- another russian, "i live in a diverse city clearly" mid 30s, absolute freak in bed with a great body 7.5/10
  26. Elly- on another vacation, this was a instagram tier girl I met off tinder, I felt she was out of my leauge but she went in for the kiss at random on me.. the power of looksmaxxing, ended up hanging out with her for a hwile 9/10
  27. Joclin- Back from vaca, met a korean girl on tinder, very trim and into yoga, I got her off a few times and busted in her 8.2/10
  28. (unknown name) a girl i met from a "meetup" a few years ago reached out to me, (prob bcuz updated photos of looks maxx) mexican cougar came over smashed her out a few times 6.7/10
  29. Stef- my current regular smash peice and hottest girl of my life 9/10 young 20s, fit as hell, no kid or drama, and DTF without any commitment