my 10 year visa to china was approved

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
they’re letting me stay for 2 months at a time

@Lefty Rankin you were right about them giving me a long duration cuz of all the stamps in my passport

gonna go to macau tmrw, then attend incelcon with @Chinacurry , then make my way into the interior for the next two months

if anyone has any unknown things to do in china, let me know, i need to do crazy shit for the book i’m writing about my expedition across eurasia via land

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, grief, northern mogger and 8 others
just sitting in an art gallery on a friday night like the incel that i am haha
IMG 3346

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizon, say∅, grief and 3 others
can you browse .org with china internet? censorship is insane

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, northern mogger, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Is asian pussy different than other pussies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and northern mogger
Would you eat the insect delicacies of China

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, northern mogger and Lefty Rankin
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, grief, northern mogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futureashtray, horizon, grief and 4 others
can you browse .org with china internet? censorship is insane
of course

stop listening to american propaganda. censorship isn’t that bad

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Hardrada, grief and 4 others
All you had to do was be a Jewish gay sex slave

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, northern mogger and romanstock
they saw ur israeli stamp, theyll offer u govt position if u want it

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
they saw ur israeli stamp, theyll offer u govt position if u want it
funnily enough israel doesn’t give passport stamps because then no muslim country would let you in! hahahahahaha

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: northern mogger, Lefty Rankin and romanstock

@Lefty Rankin you were right about them giving me a long duration cuz of all the stamps in my passport

gonna go to macau tmrw, then attend incelcon with @Chinacurry , then make my way into the interior for the next two months

if anyone has any unknown things to do in china, let me know, i need to do crazy shit for the book i’m writing about my expedition across eurasia via land
Nice just got back to hk and straight to the bar

20240510 220959

• +1
funnily enough israel doesn’t give passport stamps because then no muslim country would let you in! hahahahahaha
Wow! Didn't know that. I still wouldn't mind getting mine stamped if they gave them though.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and northern mogger
Over for you. Search up the channel serpentza on YouTube and see how cut throat China is and see if you still wanna visit there.

• +1

which cities are u going to in china

• +1
Over for you. Search up the channel serpentza on YouTube and see how cut throat China is and see if you still wanna visit there.

jfl at listening to that cia asset

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
@seethe give me a tour of your family factory

will make for a good story to tell in my book i’m writing

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
No, I'm just one of the users that likes Jews. And I happen to look like one too.
u do kinda look like one. Do you think you might have some jew ancestry?

And why do you like Jews?

Honestly it's Jews and Indians who have been the only ppl nice to me irl. They my favourite race aside from me own.

Maybe I'll end up reproducing with an Indian cuz I got no choice or somethn.

What are your thoughts on racemixxing and having a racemixxed child?

Also why did you even move all the way from America to Taiwan or china wherever u live now? I prolly asked b4 but like years ago so I forgot

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
u do kinda look like one. Do you think you might have some jew ancestry?

And why do you like Jews?

Honestly it's Jews and Indians who have been the only ppl nice to me irl. They my favourite race aside from me own.

Maybe I'll end up reproducing with an Indian cuz I got no choice or somethn.

What are your thoughts on racemixxing and having a racemixxed child?

Also why did you even move all the way from America to Taiwan or china wherever u live now? I prolly asked b4 but like years ago so I forgot
Both parents did a DNA ancestry test and there's a chance my father could be 1% Jewish. That's just based on region though.

I like Jews because they are admirable in the way they take care of their own people when they're down, and are charitable towards others when they're up. They have really managed to thrive with dignity throughout history, when "systemic racism" was actually real and not some bullshit lie, until now. The Jewish people prove that having a history of oppression is no excuse to be a sack of burdensome shit as a group of people. Most importantly, I like Jews because God said that those who bless them will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed.

Race mixing is fine now. There's nothing wrong with it. Having a mixed one is fine with me. I just wouldn't want my kid to marry and reproduce with a black woman. If he did though I would accept and love his kids too though.

I've been living in America for the past three years. We came here so my wife can acquire citizenship. We want to have the same passport. Later we want to move back to Asia, after she gets citizenship.

I moved to China cause I always dreamed of living abroad. Got fired from my job at 23 and decided to say "fuck it", and send a bunch of English teaching resumes to schools in China, Ukraine, Russia, and a few other countries in South America. I got a reply and subsequent offer from one in China almost immediately so I got a visa, packed my bags, bought a one way ticket to Beijing and left. I was so desperate and ready to get out of USA back in 2011 that I planned to go to the first country that replied, so China it was.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Hardrada
Both parents did a DNA ancestry test and there's a chance my father could be 1% Jewish. That's just based on region though.

I like Jews because they are admirable in the way they take care of their own people when they're down, and are charitable towards others when they're up. They have really managed to thrive with dignity throughout history, when "systemic racism" was actually real and not some bullshit lie, until now. The Jewish people prove that having a history of oppression is no excuse to be a sack of burdensome shit as a group of people. Most importantly, I like Jews because God said that those who bless them will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed.

Race mixing is fine now. There's nothing wrong with it. Having a mixed one is fine with me. I just wouldn't want my kid to marry and reproduce with a black woman. If he did though I would accept and love his kids too though.

I've been living in America for the past three years. We came here so my wife can acquire citizenship. We want to have the same passport. Later we want to move back to Asia, after she gets citizenship.

I moved to China cause I always dreamed of living abroad. Got fired from my job at 23 and decided to say "fuck it", and send a bunch of English teaching resumes to schools in China, Ukraine, Russia, and a few other countries in South America. I got a reply and subsequent offer from one in China almost immediately so I got a visa, packed my bags, bought a one way ticket to Beijing and left. I was so desperate and ready to get out of USA back in 2011 that I planned to go to the first country that replied, so China it was.
Fired from what and why? And why wanting to leave USA?

Wdym racemixxing is fine now? Also how is ye kid doin rn and how old is he

y u against blacks in particular

Not against them but I just don't want my kids having any kids with them. It's got a bad stigma, but not the end of the world at the same time.

I got fired for called woman that had been trying to tease me a whore. I'd also been fighting with everyone else at the job too.

Wanted to leave cause I always thought USA is boring.

The boy's doing great.

IMG 20240511 084057

Just had a bath. He's 2 years and 9 months old. Speaking and whatnot. Chinese and English. Very unruly and defiant for the past 6 months or more. Terrible twos for sure. He can be a dick at times but otherwise he's coming along alright.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Race mixing isn't such a no no these days. I've never minded it.

Enjoy the 24/7 surveillance, passive racism from the gooks and the gutter oil tier food.

China is a literal shithole.

• JFL
Enjoy the 24/7 surveillance, passive racism from the gooks and the gutter oil tier food.

China is a literal shithole.
you’ve been?

• +1
jewish cock pays well