My 160 IQ matters more than being a chad.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
My IQ is 160, tested by Mensa. I have such a high IQ that I can sense when Stacies want to fuck Chads with BBCs. I can see straight through their heads. My IQ is so high that I can calculate how many JB’s walk past me with a skirt on.

I have always been smarter than everyone. I'm a super genius. Some people learn about string theory, but I learn about BBC theory because I'm a super genius. My brain is 40 times faster than yours. When commenting, "bop", "love your confidence" and "get a rhino" on girls TikTok, it is over if you don't have these abilities.

HUGE INSPIRATION MIRIN YOUR IQ OF 144 AND ABILITY TO SEE THROUGH PEOPLES BRAIN😍😍😍😍😍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: human304, sub5c3l, gookstar and 2 others
Is the earth flat saar

Bump this high IQ thread

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
609BC290 C397 4199 A002 807C37E2985D 1

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and CoreSchizo
My IQ is 160, tested by Mensa. I have such a high IQ that I can sense when Stacies want to fuck Chads with BBCs. I can see straight through their heads. My IQ is so high that I can calculate how many JB’s walk past me with a skirt on.

I have always been smarter than everyone. I'm a super genius. Some people learn about string theory, but I learn about BBC theory because I'm a super genius. My brain is 40 times faster than yours. When commenting, "bop", "love your confidence" and "get a rhino" on girls TikTok, it is over if you don't have these abilities.

HUGE INSPIRATION MIRIN YOUR IQ OF 144 AND ABILITY TO SEE THROUGH PEOPLES BRAIN😍😍😍😍😍

I don’t consider myself a genius but literally everyone I speak to thinks I am one and just sits there in pure amazement. Whenever I go on tangents or ramble I think I sound retarded but then afterwards I find out that it was actually perfectly coherent and I have no idea how I do it. I would test my IQ but I don’t believe in IQ tests because shapes annoy me, but I am fascinated by the philosophy behind mathematics, shapes, patterns, etc. And am also pretty big on science.

My grandad told me that around 4 or 5 of my cousins are the EXACT same and can give concise lectures without actively trying to on just about any topic, and go into doctors appointments and classes wondering why they’re their because they already know what they’re going to say, do in the future, and essentially act as a doctor or co-doctor in a clinical setting.

For example, whilst using scientific language in such a setting the doctor will just tell me I’m right and will go along with the treatment plan I recommended based on neuropsychiatric and pharmacological principles/mechanisms. I kind of view it as a game, especially with psychiatry, but also a helpful tool to get better treatment, which I have helped 5 people get in the psych ward just based off what I know when it comes to neuropsychiatricpharmacology, pharmacokinetics, human biology and genetics.

One of my cousins even has 4 degrees and doesn’t even know why he goes 🤣. Based off what I’ve said, what range do you think it would be in, even though I think it’s a flawed metric of intelligence and especially general intelligence. You can still have a 140-160 IQ without scoring 160 through the Mensa test or whatever. The only thing with my cousins though is that they are far better at things like applied mathematics and (ik it’s a shitty example) but puzzles for example, like what’s shown on a standard IQ test. But I’d say we are just about equal in a sense when it comes to everything else.

My whole dads side of the family also thinks that my grandpa is on the spectrum, but is an entrepreneur, doesn’t struggle socially, and back in the day used to write up perfect contracts without having any background in law and hand them to these giant property developers in South Africa.

I’m diagnosed with HFA and ADHD btw, both run in my family deep, but with the hfa it’s moreso related to brain-body disconnect, unique nervous system, compartmentalisation, thought patters and subconscious behaviours. I’m not bragging btw here either, I hate myself and don’t go calling myself a genius to others, except jokingly. True genius is only accomplishable once you have reached the point of self-overbecoming, stepped over the abyss and become the ‘will to power’ so to speak.

Anyways, I think there are many different types of genius. True genius is extremely rare. And, like you, I can see through all of that shit and have this weird unexplainable ability to predict, analyse, connect-dots, and make calculations.

My therapist told me that I intellectualise everything and am too smart for my own good. Not really related, but I also find it weird when people get shocked when I tell them that my law degree is easy and that I want to study psychology and pharmacology at a top university for fun.

Dunno if you get this either, but usually people ask me how the fuck I can fit all of this information in my brain, remember random dates and facts, information from books, articles, video I looked at ages ago to the page number, timestamp, etc.

Another thing I’ve discovered recently is that the average person is really dumb. When I was peak benzo’d out in the psych hospital, spiraling before it, and coming out whilst still sort of fucked up, I realised how shit or mediocre the average persons memory and cognitive abilities are when I could still do all of that when I first started on 5 different psych meds in hospital. I recommend testing this out, it’s actually quite an amusing experiment and will give you some comfort when you think your memory is shit, are losing it, or going insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fishy, Klasik01 and CoreSchizo
I don’t consider myself a genius but literally everyone I speak to thinks I am one and just sits there in pure amazement. Whenever I go on tangents or ramble I think I sound retarded but then afterwards I find out that it was actually perfectly coherent and I have no idea how I do it. I would test my IQ but I don’t believe in IQ tests because shapes annoy me, but I am fascinated by the philosophy behind mathematics, shapes, patterns, etc. And am also pretty big on science.

My grandad told me that around 4 or 5 of my cousins are the EXACT same and can give concise lectures without actively trying to on just about any topic, and go into doctors appointments and classes wondering why they’re their because they already know what they’re going to say, do in the future, and essentially act as a doctor or co-doctor in a clinical setting.

For example, whilst using scientific language in such a setting the doctor will just tell me I’m right and will go along with the treatment plan I recommended based on neuropsychiatric and pharmacological principles/mechanisms. I kind of view it as a game, especially with psychiatry, but also a helpful tool to get better treatment, which I have helped 5 people get in the psych ward just based off what I know when it comes to neuropsychiatricpharmacology, pharmacokinetics, human biology and genetics.

One of my cousins even has 4 degrees and doesn’t even know why he goes 🤣. Based off what I’ve said, what range do you think it would be in, even though I think it’s a flawed metric of intelligence and especially general intelligence. You can still have a 140-160 IQ without scoring 160 through the Mensa test or whatever. The only thing with my cousins though is that they are far better at things like applied mathematics and (ik it’s a shitty example) but puzzles for example, like what’s shown on a standard IQ test. But I’d say we are just about equal in a sense when it comes to everything else.

My whole dads side of the family also thinks that my grandpa is on the spectrum, but is an entrepreneur, doesn’t struggle socially, and back in the day used to write up perfect contracts without having any background in law and hand them to these giant property developers in South Africa.

I’m diagnosed with HFA and ADHD btw, both run in my family deep, but with the hfa it’s moreso related to brain-body disconnect, unique nervous system, compartmentalisation, thought patters and subconscious behaviours. I’m not bragging btw here either, I hate myself and don’t go calling myself a genius to others, except jokingly. True genius is only accomplishable once you have reached the point of self-overbecoming, stepped over the abyss and become the ‘will to power’ so to speak.

Anyways, I think there are many different types of genius. True genius is extremely rare. And, like you, I can see through all of that shit and have this weird unexplainable ability to predict, analyse, connect-dots, and make calculations.

My therapist told me that I intellectualise everything and am too smart for my own good. Not really related, but I also find it weird when people get shocked when I tell them that my law degree is easy and that I want to study psychology and pharmacology at a top university for fun.

Dunno if you get this either, but usually people ask me how the fuck I can fit all of this information in my brain, remember random dates and facts, information from books, articles, video I looked at ages ago to the page number, timestamp, etc.

Another thing I’ve discovered recently is that the average person is really dumb. When I was peak benzo’d out in the psych hospital, spiraling before it, and coming out whilst still sort of fucked up, I realised how shit or mediocre the average persons memory and cognitive abilities are is when I could still do all of that when I first started on 5 different psych meds in hospital. I recommend testing this out, it’s actually quite an amusing experiment and will give you some comfort when you think your memory is shit, are losing it, or going insane.
Good will hunting maxxing

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Another thing I’ve discovered recently is that the average person is really dumb. When I was peak benzo’d out in the psych hospital, spiraling before it, and coming out whilst still sort of fucked up, I realised how shit or mediocre the average persons memory and cognitive abilities are is when I could still do all of that when I first started on 5 different psych meds in hospital. I recommend testing this out, it’s actually quite an amusing experiment and will give you some comfort when you think your memory is shit, are losing it, or going insane.
I literally have autism and can navigate social situations and people to almost the exact same extent I can compared to everything outside of that sphere. I’ve heard this is common for people who have HFA and ADHD, i.e. having very shitty introspective abilities. Like people legit think I’m a tall NT 20 year old jock with deep Aussie voice.

Which with autism and ASHD is a result of nervous system dysregulation, over-compartmentalisation, constantly hyper-fixating and analysing things down to a microscopic level, and brain-body disconnect.

What helped me understand this more than anything I’ve ever read or heard from a doctor was my neurologist telling me in monotone that the brain and body are not actually seperate entities in a sense, and that neurologists view both as one interconnected unit. Of course I knew this already, but this stuck for some reason.

Last edited:
I literally have autism and can navigate social situations and people to almost the exact same extent I can compared to everything outside of that sphere. But, and I’ve heard this is common for people who have HFA and ADHD, have very shitty introspective abilities. Which with autism and ASHD is a result of nervous system dysregulation, over-compartmentalisation, constantly hyper-fixating and analysing things down to a microscopic level, and a brain-body disconnect. What helped me understand this more than anything I’ve ever read or heard from a doctor was my neurologist telling me in monotone that the brain and body are not actually seperate entities in a sense, and that neurologists view both as one interconnected unit. Of course I knew this already, but this stuck for some reason.
Nice essay read every word

• +1

how are ur grades in school, if they're shit then everything u said is cope and it tells u all u need to know about ur iq (assuming you at least somewhat tried to study and didn't completely neglect ur studies)

• +1
how are ur grades in school, if they're shit then everything u said is cope and it tells u all u need to know about ur iq (assuming you at least somewhat tried to study and didn't completely neglect ur studies)
My GPA is just under 5.0 atm, but I’ve only just started my second year of law, as well as criminology (which I’m gonna drop next semester and don’t really give a fuck about since I already know all of it and did a Cert IV and Diploma in Crime and Justice while at and after HS). I got good grades for that too even though I did everything late or last minute jfl. In high school my grades were shit for multiple different reasons (+ the ones you mentioned), which would be too long to get into. When I did proper study last year for exams and assignments for law I did extremely well. My best performances for law last year was 42/50 on my contracts 1 exam, 34/45 on Foundations of Law, 33/40 on a Global Law research essay, 16/20 for my final moot (Contracts 2). The ones I did bad on I either just didn’t do, was late/sick and just out of it completely, or missed out on marks. and for the Contracts 2 joint outline of argument for the moot ( a fake court trial), me and my mate only just passed (23/40) because I had to do my own shit as well as basically mentor him through literally the entire thing. Gpa could easily be in the mid 5’s if I cared more about actually trying with criminology, even tho I still did above average overall.

And not necessarily, it depends on whether you enjoy it, actually study and take it at least semi-seriously. Being book smart isn’t the best measure of intelligence either, general intelligence is (since there are many metrics that go into determining levels of overall intelligence). I’ve met plenty of book smart study-cels that really aren’t that smart

Iq is nice and all but social smarts are extremely important. You can be extremely high iq but still come off as the biggest faggot to the general public if you have a low social awareness

Iq is nice and all but social smarts are extremely important. You can be extremely high iq but still come off as the biggest faggot to the general public if you have a low social awareness
I just fuck dudes in public is this good?

My GPA is just under 5.0 atm, but I’ve only just started my second year of law, as well as criminology (which I’m gonna drop next semester and don’t really give a fuck about since I already know all of it and did a Cert IV and Diploma in Crime and Justice while at and after HS). I got good grades for that too even though I did everything late or last minute jfl. In high school my grades were shit for multiple different reasons (+ the ones you mentioned), which would be too long to get into. When I did proper study last year for exams and assignments for law I did extremely well. My best performances for law last year was 42/50 on my contracts 1 exam, 34/45 on Foundations of Law, 33/40 on a Global Law research essay, 16/20 for my final moot (Contracts 2). The ones I did bad on I either just didn’t do, was late/sick and just out of it completely, or missed out on marks. and for the Contracts 2 joint outline of argument for the moot ( a fake court trial), me and my mate only just passed (23/40) because I had to do my own shit as well as basically mentor him through literally the entire thing. Gpa could easily be in the mid 5’s if I cared more about actually trying with criminology, even tho I still did above average overall.
It seems you're truly smart because you think people is gonna read all your stuff for free.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Axii

your definitely not 160 iq , only a retard would perform self bucal face fat removal:lul:

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Axii
The only thing with my cousins though is that they are far better at things like applied mathematics and (ik it’s a shitty example) but puzzles for example,
You say this but dont understand how parentheses work Its over

Yeah. The people who have it brutal like that are further on the spectrum

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
. I have such a high IQ that I can sense when Stacies want to fuck Chads with BBCs. I can see straight through their heads. My IQ is so high that I can calculate how many JB’s walk past me with a skirt on.
sounds like me lol

The higher the IQ, the more obvious it is that BBCs are gods.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
would jack to this if you done one for the @SecularIslamist female morph
@SecularIslamist dont yuck react me, I’m not the dirty masturbating kaffir you’re the dirty masturbating kaffir

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist dont yuck react me, I’m not the dirty masturbating kaffir you’re the dirty masturbating kaffir
I only do after iftar anyway

bros masturbating during ramadan?? you retarded nigga?
Tbh not as much. I'm on NoFap 5 day streak now. Not a record just saying. The Jews have deprived me of a wife so what else am I supposed to do?

Tbh not as much. I'm on NoFap 5 day streak now. Not a record just saying. The Jews have deprived me of a wife so what else am I supposed to do?
Don't ejaculate during ramadan. Its all because of the jooz bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and SecularIslamist
The Nigga 30 and he’s counting his no fap streak

Lil bro is 13 years older than me and still rots here. Rope please...:feelswhy:
He’s a scary dude don’t tell him to rope. He might rape you

• WTF
Reactions: viniciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back