My 20-inch bidelt white Muslim convert mum is sitting next to me. Ask her anything.

Joining Islam totally convinced me that typical British secular white men are dirty.
His mom's seems quite self-hating too

Like mother, like daughter :ROFLMAO: @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
What are some of her favorite tapes or music she'd recommend from those genres (if she has any or remember) :
>Jungle
>Garage
>Dancehall
>Trance
>House
>Rock

Does she still listen to the music she listened to in her "rave days"? Or has she completely stopped listening to that because it was associated to her past lifestyle?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"There is beauty in all races, EXCEPT İNDİANS and I would date an Indian man if he wasn't an İNDİAN man, but I'm married to my HTN STATUSMAXXED Lebanese husband"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 3828 and currylightskin
There is not so much to ask since she is a muslim and i can predict the answers.
To which questions?

What does your mother think of penis sizes ??😹😹🤙🤙🤙
"Doesn't matter, a penis is a penis but a circumcised penis that's well endowed is the best package a man can have"

Ask her why she doesn’t give subhumans pity sex

Also get her to rate hamudi

View attachment 1752731
"Nobody is entitled to my body. You can be a beautiful man but you're still not entitled to my body."

"He's average. Not the best-looking. My husband was far better looking than him at his age with his cute chiselled face."

Show her a picture of me that I sent you and ask her to guess my ethnicity WITHOUT giving her any information. Just ask plainly what she thinks
"What do you look like?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, currylightskin and RecessedChinCel
Can you ask her to rate me?

• +1
"Doesn't matter, a penis is a penis but a circumcised penis that's well endowed is the best package a man can have"
I think you are larping, how can you ask an autistic question like that to your mother ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
To which questions?

"Nobody is entitled to my body. You can be a beautiful man but you're still not entitled to my body."

"He's average. Not the best-looking. My husband was far better looking than him at his age with his cute chiselled face."

"What do you look like?"
I'm confused what do you mean?

• +1
What are some of her favorite tapes or music she'd recommend from those genres (if she has any or remember) :
>Jungle
>Garage
>Dancehall
>Trance
>House
>Rock

Does she still listen to the music she listened to in her "rave days"?
"I love jungle, garage, dancehall, trance and rock, and I still do listen to the music. My favourite songs from these genres are:
  • Jungle: "Maximum Style - Tom and Jerry"
  • Garage: "Talk to Me - Box Clever"
  • Dancehall: "Murder She Wrote - Chaka Demus & Pliers"
  • Trance: "Are am Eye? - Commander Tom"
  • Rock: "Lucretia My Reflection - Sisters of Mercy"
My husband loves Are am Eye and Murder she Wrote too, and my son has some of my music taste."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Racky
I think you are larping, how can you ask an autistic question like that to your mother ?
I did ask her. That's her answer.

Ask her about her past Caribbean BBC partners and if she'll ever tell her current husband about them :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Deleted member 20098 and 1 other person
I am a 20 year old virgin and never had a gf or friend and grew up without a father.

A few weeks ago ı sent my face to a girl i was meet and talking to online and she blocked me after seeing it.

What should i do? i am feeling pretty hopeless and slowly turning into insane (note that i can't and won't marry).

• +1
I'm confused what do you mean?
"Oh lord, how old is he? Does he always wear a cap to hide his thinning hair? He looks Greek or Turkish."

Sent a DM, did she saw it already?
"He looks modelesque, but his hair seems to be thinning already. Cute."

Ask her about her past Caribbean BBC partners and if she'll ever tell her current husband about them :feelsokman:
Ignored

Show her Salludon. Ask if she would cuck your dad to fuck salludon
"My husband was prettier than him in his youth"

How did you meet your husband?
"He was a good friend of a Jamaican guy I am friends with, and my Jamaican friend asked me to meet him (and his friend I never met) after work at a pub. I was taken aback by his beauty; he was so much cuter than any other white guy I've seen. He loved my individuality and demeanour while talking to him, and from that day onwards we always talked to each other after work. I loved how much he took care of himself because on that day I learned he didn't drink (unlike me and my Jamaican friend). We just clicked and after a few years, we got married."

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Racky, Marco Polo and 2 others
"Oh lord, how old is he? Does he always wear a cap to hide his thinning hair? He looks Greek or Turkish."

Ignored

"He was a good friend of a Jamaican guy I am friends with, and my Jamaican friend asked me to meet him (and his friend I never met) after work at a pub. I was taken aback by his beauty; he was so much cuter than any other white guy I've seen. He loved my individuality and demeanour while talking to him, and from that day onwards we always talked to each other after work. I loved how much he took care of himself because on that day I learned he didn't drink (unlike me and my Jamaican friend). We just clicked and after a few years, we got married."
She is coping

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, ALP and Xangsane

Ignored

Did your mom actually say that? :lul: So she thinks I look old?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane

Ignored

1. Hoping on fin
2. Do you think I'd have a chance with her if she was 20?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Marco Polo
"He was a good friend of a Jamaican guy I am friends with...he was so much cuter than any other white guy I've seen.
She's a certified BBC lover, I'm sure that Jamaican guy was a very nice "friend"
7f36tze539611.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, ALP and 2 others
She's a certified BBC lover, I'm sure that Jamaican guy was a very nice "friend"
7f36tze539611.jpg
Mum did mention something about "circumcised, huge, pretty penises and how she got lucky", perhaps referring to my dad.

Mum did mention something about "circumcised, huge, pretty penises and how she got lucky", perhaps referring to my dad.
weird that she likes circumcised as a white European. Uncircumcised is the norm there and uncircumcised is generally reported as more pleasant for woman. She might be biased as she's telling all this to you, a circumcised dude.

• +1
What is your advice to men who struggle finding a partner, get little attention from women and often/always elicit negative responses from them when approaching?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Xangsane
weird that she likes circumcised as a white European. Uncircumcised is the norm there and uncircumcised is generally reported as more pleasant for woman. She might be biased as she's telling all this to you, a circumcised dude.
"Circumcised just looks prettier to the eyes when flaccid. Your dad is aware I had a previous boyfriend before meeting him, but he didn't know that he was Jamaican until several years after we married (and he accepted that I didn't sleep about a lot in my youth). Of course, he was uncut and it might have felt more pleasant, but circumcised just looks prettier to the eyes, like my husband's. It's more hygienic too. Your future wife will love your nice cut penis."

-shows chart to mum-

"What's the average-sized Lebanese penis? Your dad is packing."

WTF, you mention incels to your mom?
I did. :lul:

What is your advice to men who struggle finding a partner, get little attention from women and often/always elicit negative responses from them when approaching?
"Just be yourself and don't fret for what you don't have. You can't always have what others have and you don't."

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky
"Circumcised just looks prettier to the eyes when flaccid. Your dad is aware I had a previous boyfriend before meeting him, but he didn't know that he was Jamaican until several years after we married (and he accepted that I didn't sleep about a lot in my youth). Of course, he was uncut and it might have felt more pleasant, but circumcised just looks prettier to the eyes, like my husband's. It's more hygienic too. Your future wife will love your nice cut penis."

-shows chart to mum-

"What's the average-sized Lebanese penis?"

I did. :lul:

"Just be yourself and don't fret for what you don't have. You can't always have what others have and you don't."
Ask her to guess my ethnicity

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 20098 and Xangsane
She's just virtue signalling by saying circumsized "looks better". What matters is how it feels, the raw sexual energy and pleasure is what matters. Uncircumsized just feels better to women. Brutal truth.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 3828 and Xangsane
She's just virtue signalling by saying circumsized "looks better". What matters is how it feels, the raw sexual energy and pleasure is what matters. Uncircumsized just feels better to women. Brutal truth.
She said "your dad was so handsome when he was young and when he got married, much more than my former boyfriend, and that made it a lot better".

Guess you didn't inherit those genes then
:feelswhy:

"They're all extremely handsome, are they actors or male models?"

How physically active was she in her youth? Did she play any sport?
"I wasn't much of a sports person, but I'm a happy fat woman now."

• +1
Reactions: Racky