My 20-inch bidelt white Muslim convert mum is sitting next to me. Ask her anything.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Deleted member 17829 and 9 others
What's her opinion on manlets and why do women hate us?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17829, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Are you a tranny?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456
Ask her her thoughts on racemixing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456
question to her,
What are you going to do about the racist self-hating whore that you call your daughter?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3828, n0rthface and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16456, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Ask what she thinks of badg 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, ALP, Deleted member 16456 and 2 others
manlets are unattractive obviously cus size is an indication of strength and masculinity on men

tf kinda question

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 16456 and FailedNormieManlet
question to her,
What are you going to do about the racist self-hating whore that you call your daughter?
my little brother when did you become so based? I swear man, you have become so much more based lately. Before you were such a moron who worshipped whites. Now you are having a gigachad mindset

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, Xangsane and 2 others
manlets are unattractive obviously cus size is an indication of strength and masculinity on men

tf kinda question
I just wanted to see what a woman would say

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16456 and Deleted member 16275
"A lot of short men marry very tall women without any problems, and love each other. Most just get about their own way. The short men who complain about their own height want something that others have."

Are you a tranny?
"Xangsane and his sister lived in my belly for 9 months before the midwife yanked them out via C-sections"

question to her,
"Wait, what has she been saying about minorities behind my back that I don't know about?"

Ask her her thoughts on racemixing
"It is what it is."

Ask what she thinks of badg 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙
"Who or what is a badg?"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 3828, Chadeep and 5 others
Lifefuel

I wouldn't mind a 20 inch bidelt Germanic fogger woman. Chad factory. No offense Xangsane, sorry your genes didn't work out

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mouthbreath, fjor2096 and 4 others
does this italian guy look hot ???😸😸😸🤙🤙

Attachments

• currylightskinnew.jpg
    currylightskinnew.jpg
    828.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19948 and 11 others
Ask her now and let’s settle it. Ask her, do you prefer Chad or VIP?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 7 others
"A lot of short men marry very tall women without any problems, and love each other. Most just get about their own way. The short men who complain about their own height want something that others have."

"Xangsane and his sister lived in my belly for 9 months before the midwife yanked them out via C-sections"

"Wait, what has she been saying about minorities behind my back that I don't know about?"

"It is what it is."

"Who or what is a badg?"
Yes @Xangsane 's mother, your daughter is a racist. She claims that the british colonised the wrong countries - she thinks the colonisation of india was a good thing and we should be greatful. DESPITE INDIA OWNING 25% OF THE WORLD'S GDP AND NOW OWNING ONLY A MERE 4%. Please knock some sense into your daughter, we aren't asking her to fuck ethnics, but to merely respect them and see them as people and not something to laugh at and below whites

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview, Corleone and 9 others

"It is what it is."

"Who or what is a badg?"
@RabidRosaries avi is badg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 16456, Xangsane and 1 other person
Does she get horny?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Deleted member 20056 and 3 others
What does she think of Indian men, be honest

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 19948 and 3 others
does this italian guy look hot ???😸😸😸🤙🤙
"Looks Pakistani or Indian who lightened his skin or took his photo in a very bright room"

Ask her now and let’s settle it. Ask her, do you prefer Chad or VIP?
"Who is Chad and what do you mean by VIP?"

Yes @Xangsane 's mother, your daughter is a racist. She claims that the british colonised the wrong countries - she thinks the colonisation of india was a good thing and we should be greatful. DESPITE INDIA OWNING 25% OF THE WORLD'S GDP AND NOW OWNING ONLY A MERE 4%. Please knock some sense into your daughter, we aren't asking her to fuck ethnics, but to merely respect them and see them as people and not something to laugh at and below whites
"Wait, what else has she been saying? Her father needs to be told this."

@RabidRosaries avi is badg
"Looks out of sync and maybe autistic. His motor skills are subpar."

Does she get horny?
"I'm an old woman, I've had my days."

What does she think of Indian men, be honest
"They're very well-educated and are the highest earners in the West"

does she actually believe in allah and the prophet ?
"Yes"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19948, Chadeep and 7 others
Lifefuel

I wouldn't mind a 20 inch bidelt Germanic fogger woman. Chad factory. No offense Xangsane, sorry your genes didn't work out
"My son also has broad shoulders, it runs in the family. Both me and my husband have big shoulders and I'm glad it passed down to my son. My daughter somehow is pear-shaped."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, enchanted_elixir, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Would she be proud of you if you slayed hundreds of women? Or would she rather you be a virgin till 40 who settles down with a low tier becky?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Baldingman1998, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
She has been trying to be as white as possible in front of her friends,
by lying that she's white and that the reason for her arabic name is an arabic foster parent

She also apparently feels "superior" to Xangsane due to her looking more northern european passing

Please ask her to explain these white supremacist beliefs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 20056 and 3 others
Would she be proud of you if you slayed hundreds of women? Or would she rather you be a virgin till 40 who settles down with a low tier becky?
"My son is following the right path of being a virtuous man who will get the virtuous woman of his dreams. Those who fuck around will suffer the consequences."

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19948, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
Ask her to rate david gandy and o'cry face only

And what's her opinion "if" her daughter had a huge body count at a young age if u can ask that

And ask her what does she thinks of @Zer0/∞ from his face only "insert other pics of him"

2871664 ECFB6557 C1C6 416D 9855 91B8340B831F

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Which race of men does she find ugliest?
Which race of women does she hate/like the most?

• +1
She has been trying to be as white as possible in front of her friends,
by lying that she's white and that the reason for her arabic name is an arabic foster parent

She also apparently feels "superior" to Xangsane due to her looking more northern european passing
View attachment 1752689

Please ask her to explain these white supremacist beliefs
"Come on, I need more information, what has he been saying about her? Maybe that's why she was complaining about her friends not wanting to talk to her anymore and she's been hiding the truth?"

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, bwrauycnee and Deleted member 16275
Ask her what races she the most attractive to her , would she date indians?

• +1
Ask her to rate david gandy and o'cry face only

And what's her opinion "if" her daughter had a huge body count at a young age if u can ask that

And ask her what does she thinks of @Zer0/∞ from his face only "insert other pics of him"

View attachment 1752692
"Who are David Gandy and O'cry?"

"It is what it is because she is a young woman but I wouldn't want my daughter to have a huge body count. She'll have problems getting the men she wants when it's time for her to settle down."

"He's ugly, imagine waking up to that"
Which race of men does she find ugliest?
Which race of women does she hate/like the most?
"There is beauty in all races"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Growth Plate, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Ask her what race she the most attractive, would she date indians?
"There is beauty in all races and I would date an Indian if he was a good man, but I'm married to my Lebanese husband"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, CFW432 and Manu le coq
this lil' nigga @Lejit just ugh react everyone
what's your problem, dawg?

• JFL
ask her what she thinks of this

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, CFW432, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
How big was the biggest BBC she took

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Toth's thot, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
What convinced her to convert to Islam?

• +1
Op autismo negative rep-post ratio reject gets horny from impersonating his own mom online

you spook

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16058 and 7 others
my little brother when did you become so based? I swear man, you have become so much more based lately. Before you were such a moron who worshipped whites. Now you are having a gigachad mindset
just realising the stupidity of racism innit

and thanks ig :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
There is not so much to ask since she is a muslim and i can predict the answers.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16275
What does your mother think of penis sizes ??😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ALP
Ask her why she doesn’t give subhumans pity sex

Also get her to rate hamudi

701C1F01 95D7 4F33 A754 E7E8A6FC0CF5

• JFL
Show her a picture of me that I sent you and ask her to guess my ethnicity WITHOUT giving her any information. Just ask plainly what she thinks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16456 and Xangsane
What convinced her to convert to Islam?
  • "My dear husband was born a Muslim and I was taken aback by their lifestyle choices, their cleanliness and how unified they were because of their shared beliefs and goals (the five pillars), compared to the individuality that's encouraged if you're secular. I was raised Christian but became secular when I grew older. Churches these days are dead, while Masjids are alive."
  • "Joining Islam totally convinced me that typical British secular white men are dirty. My husband likes to keep himself nice, tidy and groomed and it's a turn-on. My son does the same and it was so easy to pick him up from school with all the other little light-skinned kids running about because they were dirty and crusty. My son was always beautiful, pristine and clean. In fact, he was the most beautiful, cleanest male student in primary school. It's all thanks to Wudu."
  • "Islam helped me to be more disciplined. Before, I used to take illicit substances during my jungle and acid rave days as a student. Now I don't do that anymore and I've never felt more cleaner in my life! Also upon meeting my husband I've always stayed with him, and he always stayed with me. I think if I married another secular husband my chances of being divorced would increase and my kids won't be the clean, disciplined angels they are."
  • "My husband treats me so well, and the other women in his family. Islam says that nobody has superiority over another. Men aren't superior to women, and whites and Arabs aren't superior to black people."
  • "Islam as a whole made the overall quality of my life better and more peaceful."

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, currylightskin and 1 other person