My 25yo looksmax plan to go from HTN/chad lite -> definitive chad lite/chad.

• +1
Reactions: indiedude1
To go past htn you need at least 1 insane 99th percentile feature, chad needs multiple
So would you say the guys I posted are also HTN?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Medium set cheekbones, the average person will think they are high ngl. I think you would benefit from buccal fat removal and jaw angle implants, your gonions are average and you would have a much more chaddy look with good gonions.
My gonial angle is great, but it’s not outward turning. Will talk to OMFS if he thinks I would benefit from some form of jaw angle implants, or a posterior mandibular distraction to widen it. However, getting my bite aligned will allow me to tense my jaw more often and potentially cause hypertrophy to the masseters which should also give me a wider jaw.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Surgeries will be listed in order of most important.

Stats: 5ft10
Current Body: 2 years lifting experience.View attachment 1883596
Will continue lifting 6 days a week on a structured routine with my coach to make the most gains possible. Will consider TRT + HGH after I have children. Also I will be removing the tattoo if possible.

Current face:

View attachment 1883599
View attachment 1883598

Soft maxxing:
Skin care routine:
Morning:
Wash face, under eye cream, moisturize, sunscreen, bb cream around under eyes and cheekbones
Night: Wash face, under eye cream, .05 tretinoin (monday-Friday), on weekends instead of tretinoin, I will moisturize.

Haircut/beard trim every 2 weeks
Eyebrow tint every 3 weeks

Start using minoxidil on eyebrows or get on oral minoxidil for eyebrow/beard gains.

Morning Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Multi Vitamin with 2000 IU Vit D
-Pure Encapsulations Ubiquinol 100mg
-Vyvanse 30mg
-Pre workout + EAAs
-Vital Collagen Peptides Powder
Night Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycenate 360mg
-Nordic Naturals Fish oil 2150g
-Thorne Creatine Monohydrate 5g

Surgery Maxxing:
-Orthognathic Surgery to fix my class 3 malocclusion
Here is a photo of my current ceph
View attachment 1883621
Currently I have a negative occlusal plan of 5°, which gives me an incredibly unaesthetic smile and tooth show when talking. I also have a protruded lower lip.
Have consultation with a surgery scheduled for February 2023. Will try to see someone sooner. Most likely will be getting a lefort 1 advancement with CWr + bsso and genioplasty (if needed to fix assymetries)
During this procedure I will see if I can get my deviated septum fixed at the same time. Here is a morph of a septorhinoplasty before and after.
View attachment 1883635
Proof that I have a fucked up jaw (here’s a picture of me biting down (occlusing)

View attachment 1883637

After I get my jaw surgery + septorhinoplasty, I will be able to consider eye surgery.

Eyes:
Here are my current eyes squint maxxing:
View attachment 1883641
I have slight PCT in one eye and Neutral in the other. Also have assymetric hooding and slight hollowing underneath my eyes.

Most likely, I will need some sort of eyelid canthoplasty with under eye filler or infraorbital rim implants. Possibly a blepharoplasty as well to fix holding asymmetry.

Hairline:
This is the hairline I will have for the rest of my life if I don’t go along with a hair transplant. It’s fine, but I don’t have peaky temples which gives off the impression that my forehead is wider than my zygomatic region which is false.

So, I will be getting a temple reconstruction and slight lowering of the hairline.

My hairline:
View attachment 1883643View attachment 1883644

Dads hairline and moms brothers hairline at 50+. No one goes past this stage in my family on either side
View attachment 1883648View attachment 1883649
Updated hairline goals: rough doodle by me

View attachment 1883653

After all of this is said and done I will be around 30 years old, and I will move out west to Texas/Arizona to tan max.

All in all, if my jaw surgery + septo is covered by insurance (my orthodontist said it should be), I’m looking at spending around $12000 HT / $10-15,000 Rhino / $5-10,000 Eye surgeries
Total = $27-40k
If insurance doesn’t cover jaw + septo

Total = $60-80k

This should take me from a 6 to a 7~

Rate my plan, and if there’s anything else I could be doing in the meantime?
Facially and body u already good enough to slay

I already get some girls, but I don’t like myself at certain angles and in photos.
To be honest it sounds more like a mental problem most here would wish to look like you

• +1
How do you think this will improve your quality of life? Genuine question. I understand the looksmaxxes that are more about preserving your looks, but what are you getting out of these surgeries? You’re already good looking enough to get quality pussy, and it’s not like these surgeries will open up doors for modeling or anything. Is it all just to make it a little less likely you’ll get cucked?

I think I have high cheekbones as you can see here at my leanest: bad angle, and you can clearly see my deviated nose and upper lip behind bottom.

View attachment 1883738
View attachment 1883737View attachment 1883739
@LightSkinNoob @Blackgymmax rate OP and give him advice. I think he's a HTN to low chadlite region. He'd benefit more from soft maxxing aka. Roids, tatts and tan, maybe a hair transplant than any form of hardmaxxing tbh. Hardmaxxing at your looks level is just risking too much to look uncanny

@indiedude1 aim for this look
2916382 1654087840857

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Prince88
I’m not doing this for girls though? I’m legitimately doing this because I hate getting my photo taken, I can’t smile in social settings, and I don’t like myself.

I'm not saying you're doing it for girls, but if you can't happily look at yourself in the mirror when you are a legitimately above average looking, shredded guy, your time would be better spent building up your self esteem and world view. Your solutions are bandaids for a septic cut you need to disinfect, not just cover up, for the sake of your own mental health.

If you identify with this image at all, just remember this movie was a tragedy and the protagonist's journey was an allegory for literal hell

• +1
I'm not saying you're doing it for girls, but if you can't happily look at yourself in the mirror when you are a legitimately above average looking, shredded guy, your time would be better spent building up your self esteem and world view. Your solutions are bandaids for a septic cut you need to disinfect, not just cover up, for the sake of your own mental health.

View attachment 1884219

If you identify with this image at all, just remember this movie was a tragedy and the protagonist's journey was an allegory for literal hell
I just want to be the best version of myself possigle and fix my failios. I don’t want to be a totally different person. I enjoy getting better with age vs others who legit give up and don’t take care of themself.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
How do you think this will improve your quality of life? Genuine question. I understand the looksmaxxes that are more about preserving your looks, but what are you getting out of these surgeries? You’re already good looking enough to get quality pussy, and it’s not like these surgeries will open up doors for modeling or anything. Is it all just to make it a little less likely you’ll get cucked?
Probably wont improve my quality of life from an outsiders perspective, but it will give me self worth which I’m lacking. I’ve never seen a good looking person with a class 3 bite. Name one. I have been interested in acting and one guy told me the other day while I was working at my part time job (I’m a student) “what are tou doing here dude tou should be acting, you got the whole look.”

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
My gonial angle is great, but it’s not outward turning. Will talk to OMFS if he thinks I would benefit from some form of jaw angle implants, or a posterior mandibular distraction to widen it. However, getting my bite aligned will allow me to tense my jaw more often and potentially cause hypertrophy to the masseters which should also give me a wider jaw.
Honestly i wouldn't even say that you have a malocclusion, you have long jaw and chin but if it is a health problem do it without any doubt. I wouldn't train or clench masseters because usually they make a face bloated, don't start chewing or shit like that, it only works fof people who have perfect masseters insertions like Matt Lemond. Imo you have a great chin but average gonions, we'll see if they change after bimax but usually gonions improvement is really small.

• +1
Honestly i wouldn't even say that you have a malocclusion, you have long jaw and chin but if it is a health problem do it without any doubt. I wouldn't train or clench masseters because usually they make a face bloated, don't start chewing or shit like that, it only works fof people who have perfect masseters insertions like Matt Lemond. Imo you have a great chin but average gonions, we'll see if they change after bimax but usually gonions improvement is really small.
My orthodontist said I have a negative 5° occlusal plane and a class 3 occlusion. My SNA angle is -1° Compared to my SNB when it should be at-least +2°.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
My orthodontist said I have a negative 5° occlusal plane and a class 3 occlusion. My SNA angle is -1° Compared to my SNB when it should be at-least +2°.
Honestly I don't know that much about occlusal plane, what's your issue in few words?

Honestly I don't know that much about occlusal plane, what's your issue in few words?
Basically my maxilla isn’t flat or down at all. It’s too upward grown. So when I smile I have poor teeth display. Basically would like to rotate my maxilla 8-10° to have between a 3 and 5° occlusal plane which would give me better forward growth and eye support + a better smile.

Current teeth and what they should look like on right. Everything is back about 1 tooth.
518688B4 21E1 4B78 991D 453B7D9AFCB7

Class 3 is considered the most ugly occlusion and also negatively canted smiles are the most unattractive according to research. Nothing is stopping me from getting jaw surgery unless surgeon tells me I’m not a good candidate. I’d die for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, It'snotover and NegativeNorwood
Smilepilled slayer. Good plan, best luck with your surgeries!

• +1
@LightSkinNoob @Blackgymmax rate OP and give him advice. I think he's a HTN to low chadlite region. He'd benefit more from soft maxxing aka. Roids, tatts and tan, maybe a hair transplant than any form of hardmaxxing tbh. Hardmaxxing at your looks level is just risking too much to look uncanny

View attachment 1884202
I think some eye surgery would level him up but i dont know whats wrong.
Because men continuing getting better in their 30s and 40s if they do shit properly. Most male celebrities I find good looking are in their 40s.

I’m also incredibly vain and want to be better than everyone else around me 😎
No, you just lose collagen and lose access to hot jbs. Youre not a celeb. After a point youll just get capped to roasties even with high psl

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and fogdart
Your pheno and harmony are unremarkable. You just blend in with everyone else despite having no flagrant flaws. If you had a flagrant failo and some striking features you can get past it, but with your current base I think you are capped out.
I dont know about that at all tbh. It looks good to me.

• +1
OP can ascend to chad. Hes a slightly lesser verison of that tobiastr on ig. He just needs a cantho + ht.

• +1
Basically my maxilla isn’t flat or down at all. It’s too upward grown. So when I smile I have poor teeth display. Basically would like to rotate my maxilla 8-10° to have between a 3 and 5° occlusal plane which would give me better forward growth and eye support + a better smile.

Current teeth and what they should look like on right. Everything is back about 1 tooth.
View attachment 1884302

OP can ascend to chad. Hes a slightly lesser verison of that tobiastr on ig. He just needs a cantho + ht.
I get compared to pewdiepie a lot. I think he’s the person I look most like. I just have a better base. He has less failos

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I get compared to pewdiepie a lot. I think he’s the person I look most like. I just have a better base. He has less failos
I see you like this dudes brother
Screenshot 20220926 125319 Instagram

I think some eye surgery would level him up but i dont know whats wrong.
Currently, what's his psl?
No, you just lose collagen and lose access to hot jbs. Youre not a celeb. After a point youll just get capped to roasties even with high psl
I honestly don't get this forum's obsession with JBs tbh. To me for sexual purposes, a hot woman is a hot woman regardless of her age. Unless I'm having kids with the chick, her age is barely my concern if she's hot enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and indiedude1
Currently, what's his psl?

I honestly don't get this forum's obsession with JBs tbh. To me for sexual purposes, a hot woman is a hot woman regardless of her age. Unless I'm having kids with the chick, her age is barely my concern if she's hot enough
Same and the type of girl I like is far from what this forum likes. I like gym maxxed girls who are thick (y’all would say fat).

• Love it
Reactions: fogdart
You need leg lengthening. Chadlites start from 6'2''+

Same and the type of girl I like is far from what this forum likes. I like gym maxxed girls who are thick (y’all would say fat).
Seems like we have the same type. Made for high T jocks like me:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: indiedude1 and Biggdink

Girls who like this in pics don’t look that good irl
Believe me I’ve been disappointed more than few times, bitches are sucking in their belly and know how to pose to show all the curves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax

Irl theyd look like normal girls. Hes right with them vacuum posing n shit.

Irl theyd look like normal girls. Hes right with them vacuum posing n shit.
If a girl lifts and has a fat ass and wide hips I don’t even care if the face is mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fogdart and Blackgymmax
Ur chadlite bc of your height. Get to 6’1 at leased, and your chad

• JFL
Eyelashmax
Grow out ur hair
And be clean shaven
That’s it

Ur chadlite bc of your height. Get to 6’1 at leased, and your chad
No, Chad's start at 6'3'' or something. Def not 6'1''.

He needs LL like he needs to breathe.

Without LL he will always be in HTN purgatory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and mvp2v1
No, Chad's start at 6'3'' or something. Def not 6'1''.

He needs LL like he needs to breathe.

Without LL he will always be in HTN purgatory.
so all male actors who are sub 6ft are HTN? If so I don’t care about ascending. Height has been a non issue for me.

so all male actors who are sub 6ft are HTN? If so I don’t care about ascending. Height has been a non issue for me.
extreme outliers. One in billion, you ain't no actor buddy

• +1
LL is relatively cheap in Russia
if you dont get LL with paley(costs 125k), you might as well consider euthanasia, cuz you ain't never walking again, let alone surviving if you get LL cheap.

This has to be bait, why the fuck would you get jaw surgery JFL

extreme outliers. One in billion, you ain't no actor buddy
This guy is like 5ft7 he’s a Chad
DDDB97F1 44B3 44DE 81BA 754B03A77AAB
If you don’t think so, we have differing opinions. Which is fine. However no amount of hue hue must get LL to ascend will make me feel bad. I already know what I need to get done, and it’s all face.

This guy is like 5ft7 he’s a Chad
View attachment 1884548
If you don’t think so, we have differing opinions. Which is fine. However no amount of hue hue must get LL to ascend will make me feel bad. I already know what I need to get done, and it’s all face.
Dude, your face is good and masculine, don't fuck it up. Hop on MT2 and roids and you will be good to go. You would go good with RTT route

• +1
Dude, your face is good and masculine, don't fuck it up. Hop on MT2 and roids and you will be good to go. You would go good with RTT route
Aren’t their a lot of negative sides to MT2 and can’t the tan sometimes look fake?

Aren’t their a lot of negative sides to MT2 and can’t the tan sometimes look fake?
No, MT2 is perfect. You want to look DARK to be Chad. There are no negative sides from MT2

View attachment 1884202
I agree with your rating, I can’t see any surgery helping him more then RTT

• +1
I agree with your rating, I can’t see any surgery helping him more then RTT
I haven’t posted my bad angles (biting down) + also 3/4 right side where my nose is deviated. I can dm you them if you’d like.

dont do a fucking thing. MAYBE hair transplant, and only with konior or nadimi

Probably wont improve my quality of life from an outsiders perspective, but it will give me self worth which I’m lacking. I’ve never seen a good looking person with a class 3 bite. Name one. I have been interested in acting and one guy told me the other day while I was working at my part time job (I’m a student) “what are tou doing here dude tou should be acting, you got the whole look.”
Fair enough, if you think it will get you farther in what you want to do then it’s worth it. Realistically though it probably won’t