My 25yo looksmax plan to go from HTN/chad lite -> definitive chad lite/chad.

I

indiedude1

Iron
Surgeries will be listed in order of most important.

Stats: 5ft10
Current Body: 2 years lifting experience. 1508DC25 DD70 417B 9CCE 0712B4886416
Will continue lifting 6 days a week on a structured routine with my coach to make the most gains possible. Will consider TRT + HGH after I have children. Also I will be removing the tattoo if possible.

Current face:

B38D31DF B425 4D81 9685 B0D855217B35
21950195 8A64 43B4 AA83 F5CF32217EF7

Soft maxxing:
Skin care routine:
Morning:
Wash face, under eye cream, moisturize, sunscreen, bb cream around under eyes and cheekbones
Night: Wash face, under eye cream, .05 tretinoin (monday-Friday), on weekends instead of tretinoin, I will moisturize.

Haircut/beard trim every 2 weeks
Eyebrow tint every 3 weeks

Start using minoxidil on eyebrows or get on oral minoxidil for eyebrow/beard gains.

Morning Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Multi Vitamin with 2000 IU Vit D
-Pure Encapsulations Ubiquinol 100mg
-Vyvanse 30mg
-Pre workout + EAAs
-Vital Collagen Peptides Powder
Night Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycenate 360mg
-Nordic Naturals Fish oil 2150g
-Thorne Creatine Monohydrate 5g

Surgery Maxxing:
-Orthognathic Surgery to fix my class 3 malocclusion
Here is a photo of my current ceph
12459289 0E23 49F7 895C E18FDEBD0DE4
Currently I have a negative occlusal plan of 5°, which gives me an incredibly unaesthetic smile and tooth show when talking. I also have a protruded lower lip.
Have consultation with a surgery scheduled for February 2023. Will try to see someone sooner. Most likely will be getting a lefort 1 advancement with CWr + bsso and genioplasty (if needed to fix assymetries)
During this procedure I will see if I can get my deviated septum fixed at the same time. Here is a morph of a septorhinoplasty before and after.
46838B6F 2120 4FB4 9C43 BAA69270EE94
Proof that I have a fucked up jaw (here’s a picture of me biting down (occlusing)

37164E24 99DA 4CE4 8CFA BA6EA5B65396

After I get my jaw surgery + septorhinoplasty, I will be able to consider eye surgery.

Eyes:
Here are my current eyes squint maxxing:
F74A5158 00D9 405B 8B06 9DCDB45B70E1
I have slight PCT in one eye and Neutral in the other. Also have assymetric hooding and slight hollowing underneath my eyes.

Most likely, I will need some sort of eyelid canthoplasty with under eye filler or infraorbital rim implants. Possibly a blepharoplasty as well to fix holding asymmetry.

Hairline:
This is the hairline I will have for the rest of my life if I don’t go along with a hair transplant. It’s fine, but I don’t have peaky temples which gives off the impression that my forehead is wider than my zygomatic region which is false.

So, I will be getting a temple reconstruction and slight lowering of the hairline.

My hairline:
F57700DB 4116 45F6 B9AE 023E739E24C7 F215ABCE 013C 48E4 AB98 B9D4BC35568D

Dads hairline and moms brothers hairline at 50+. No one goes past this stage in my family on either side
492F0E89 4FB6 439F 8A92 78A64764BD3A ADD2E202 8DDB 4382 BD7D 6B80C78838A0
Updated hairline goals: rough doodle by me

92236042 4ABB 4BB9 929E F6FFD9F60B4C

After all of this is said and done I will be around 30 years old, and I will move out west to Texas/Arizona to tan max.

All in all, if my jaw surgery + septo is covered by insurance (my orthodontist said it should be), I’m looking at spending around $12000 HT / $10-15,000 Rhino / $5-10,000 Eye surgeries
Total = $27-40k
If insurance doesn’t cover jaw + septo

Total = $60-80k

This should take me from a 6 to a 7~

Rate my plan, and if there’s anything else I could be doing in the meantime?

Attachments

• 1591B9EF-0909-4D64-8E06-3B389CD198D7.jpeg
    1591B9EF-0909-4D64-8E06-3B389CD198D7.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 44D03E6F-3B11-4B03-B882-006410E67AF8.jpeg
    44D03E6F-3B11-4B03-B882-006410E67AF8.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 540831C3-337A-49C0-9AEC-29A1C195C95E.jpeg
    540831C3-337A-49C0-9AEC-29A1C195C95E.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 22775, fruitgunpop and 16 others
imagine someone walks in and sees you drawing lines on your forehead to show your ideal hairline to a forum of 5 foot tall indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, AEST0IC, Deleted member 6764 and 55 others
wtf did you do to your door!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Pumanator and ChristianChad
looksmaxxing is a form of mental illness that should be listed in the DSM. this post is the definitive proof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, chawaje, Bobelbrah and 18 others
looksmaxxing is a form of mental illness that should be listed in the DSM. this post is the definitive proof
? I have a legitimate jaw malocclusion and a curved and droopy nose/deviated septum. Those two things are medically necessary to fix. Considering I look “good” with these 2 huge failios, I can only imagine how much I can ascend getting them fixed. Everything else is icing on the cake.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and 2 others
Dude just needs HT or a better hairstyle (curly hair TikTok bangs retard hair) and stop squinting, jaw surgery will probably not make that much of a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CyprusGD, Truecel14 and 5 others
All of this is cope. You need LL end of story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: materialistic, Frankiks2, Bitchwhipper2 and 4 others
Mirin ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, UltMogMan and indiedude1
whats really the point at 25 your not ugly even

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan and Deleted member 19064
LL is terrible for bodybuilding. I don’t have a problem with my height tbh. 5ft9-5ft10 is ideal for muscle mass/aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 19064 and 2 others
whats really the point at 25 your not ugly even
Because men continuing getting better in their 30s and 40s if they do shit properly. Most male celebrities I find good looking are in their 40s.

I’m also incredibly vain and want to be better than everyone else around me 😎

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Frankiks2, Rocketman and 6 others
Because men continuing getting better in their 30s and 40s if they do shit properly. Most male celebrities I find good looking are in their 40s.
tretinoin should work fine for you

• +1
Reactions: indiedude1
Dude just needs HT or a better hairstyle (curly hair TikTok bangs retard hair) and stop squinting, jaw surgery will probably not make that much of a difference.
Jaw surgery will smile max me. I can’t smile and I won’t smile which negatively affects me socially.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
get veneers to smilemax?

jaw surgery is a huge time and cost commitment. your youth is trickling away OP. I am in the same position and trying to cope with genio.

get veneers to smilemax?

jaw surgery is a huge time and cost commitment. your youth is trickling away OP. I am in the same position and trying to cope with genio.
Not worried about the time commitment. I can’t live with my jaw as it is. I will forever be insecure about it and it’s given me ideations which I’ve never had before. Veneers cost more than jaw surgery. Won’t be able to afford 100k veneers. + when I smile my chin goes way out and my maxilla looks recessed.

Also, I’m not into JB appeal. I prefer women my age or older, so I’m not worried about that.

Literally didn't see a single difference in your morphs until you pointed them out. All of this is cope. You'll gan 0.25 PSL for all these surgeries combined at best. You're hardcapped for life at htn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, UltMogMan, cutecel and 8 others
Literally didn't see a single difference in your morphs until you pointed them out. All of this is cope. You'll gan 0.25 PSL for all these surgeries combined at bst. You're hardcapped for life at htn.
What’s keeping me at htn?

And what would you rate these guys:

DBEF6B7F E6E5 4B4F 823E 7162F78E6130 3994835E E172 4191 BE33 4637930EAF12 3368B431 F90E 4FE9 A290 B97B323F6D5E B5D5C837 FFCB 44DF BCD3 9C3AC6D04544 E8C84493 9077 404C 9019 50FD37EC4120

Attachments

• FE2E2DB5-9F07-4F5C-A46A-D1AAC41F4EE0.jpeg
    FE2E2DB5-9F07-4F5C-A46A-D1AAC41F4EE0.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7E6808ED-9FF1-42BC-8F57-511B13FF8B9A.jpeg
    7E6808ED-9FF1-42BC-8F57-511B13FF8B9A.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What’s keeping me at htn?
Your pheno and harmony are unremarkable. You just blend in with everyone else despite having no flagrant flaws. If you had a flagrant failo and some striking features you can get past it, but with your current base I think you are capped out.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, fogdart, indiedude1 and 1 other person
Looks retarded when people do that. Arms and other proportions stay the same

Your pheno and harmony are unremarkable. You just blend in with everyone else despite having no flagrant flaws. If you had a flagrant failo and some striking features you can get past it, but with your current base I think you are capped out.
No harm in trying to fix my flaws for my self tho.

No harm in trying to fix my flaws for my self tho.
There is though, since botched plastic surgeries aren't uncommon and the pain and recovery are real. Especially with hair transplants and rhinos that are botched in a large percentage of cases.

You're worried about the wrong things. I don't see any pictures with your front but I believe zygo implants to give you higher and more pronounce cheekbones could be beneficiary to cross the chadlite line as they will make your face more chiseled.

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan, Yerico7, Deleted member 12002 and 5 others
There is though, since botched plastic surgeries aren't uncommon and the pain and recovery are real. Especially with hair transplants and rhinos that are botched in a large percentage of cases.

You're worried about the wrong things. I don't see any pictures with your front but I believe zygo implants to give you higher and more pronounce cheekbones could be beneficiary to cross the chadlite line as they will make your face more chiseled.
I think I have high cheekbones as you can see here at my leanest: bad angle, and you can clearly see my deviated nose and upper lip behind bottom.

E6A00D4D CDE2 45EF AF3D 1E0685D89CA4
4AB24879 239F 4D1F B7AE E11EF433F3BE FF0EE93D 53AD 4F26 9ECF 49505348DBAB

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, eduardkoopman and fogdart
would you do LL?

HT, Jaw and nose surgery is all you need all that other shit will barely add to your attractiveness and you always risk getting botched the more surgeries you get.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Whst is ht

Are you natty?

you also need minoxidil for your eyebrows and jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: indiedude1
Dont do jaw surger you stupid idiot.
Hairtransplant, tan, and wear lifts 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Yerico7, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
you are bald

how tall are u finnish slayer @Johanjohan

Last edited:
He does need LL.

And OP is lying. He's 5'9 but had a rate me post and got told he's kind of short to play around with his tryhard tats air style (not ugly, short), and then changed it up lol.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Blackgymmax, fogdart and 2 others
He does need LL.

And OP is lying. He's 5'9 but had a rate me post and got told he's kind of short to play around with his tryhard tats air style (not ugly, short), and then changed it up lol.
tbh im prob getting lf1 + genio + jaw fillers but im pretty sure its a cope since im 5'8

Surgeries will be listed in order of most important.

Stats: 5ft10
Current Body: 2 years lifting experience.View attachment 1883596
Will continue lifting 6 days a week on a structured routine with my coach to make the most gains possible. Will consider TRT + HGH after I have children. Also I will be removing the tattoo if possible.

Current face:

View attachment 1883599
View attachment 1883598

Soft maxxing:
Skin care routine:
Morning:
Wash face, under eye cream, moisturize, sunscreen, bb cream around under eyes and cheekbones
Night: Wash face, under eye cream, .05 tretinoin (monday-Friday), on weekends instead of tretinoin, I will moisturize.

Haircut/beard trim every 2 weeks
Eyebrow tint every 3 weeks

Start using minoxidil on eyebrows or get on oral minoxidil for eyebrow/beard gains.

Morning Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Multi Vitamin with 2000 IU Vit D
-Pure Encapsulations Ubiquinol 100mg
-Vyvanse 30mg
-Pre workout + EAAs
-Vital Collagen Peptides Powder
Night Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycenate 360mg
-Nordic Naturals Fish oil 2150g
-Thorne Creatine Monohydrate 5g

Surgery Maxxing:
-Orthognathic Surgery to fix my class 3 malocclusion
Here is a photo of my current ceph
View attachment 1883621
Currently I have a negative occlusal plan of 5°, which gives me an incredibly unaesthetic smile and tooth show when talking. I also have a protruded lower lip.
Have consultation with a surgery scheduled for February 2023. Will try to see someone sooner. Most likely will be getting a lefort 1 advancement with CWr + bsso and genioplasty (if needed to fix assymetries)
During this procedure I will see if I can get my deviated septum fixed at the same time. Here is a morph of a septorhinoplasty before and after.
View attachment 1883635
Proof that I have a fucked up jaw (here’s a picture of me biting down (occlusing)

View attachment 1883637

After I get my jaw surgery + septorhinoplasty, I will be able to consider eye surgery.

Eyes:
Here are my current eyes squint maxxing:
View attachment 1883641
I have slight PCT in one eye and Neutral in the other. Also have assymetric hooding and slight hollowing underneath my eyes.

Most likely, I will need some sort of eyelid canthoplasty with under eye filler or infraorbital rim implants. Possibly a blepharoplasty as well to fix holding asymmetry.

Hairline:
This is the hairline I will have for the rest of my life if I don’t go along with a hair transplant. It’s fine, but I don’t have peaky temples which gives off the impression that my forehead is wider than my zygomatic region which is false.

So, I will be getting a temple reconstruction and slight lowering of the hairline.

My hairline:
View attachment 1883643View attachment 1883644

Dads hairline and moms brothers hairline at 50+. No one goes past this stage in my family on either side
View attachment 1883648View attachment 1883649
Updated hairline goals: rough doodle by me

View attachment 1883653

After all of this is said and done I will be around 30 years old, and I will move out west to Texas/Arizona to tan max.

All in all, if my jaw surgery + septo is covered by insurance (my orthodontist said it should be), I’m looking at spending around $12000 HT / $10-15,000 Rhino / $5-10,000 Eye surgeries
Total = $27-40k
If insurance doesn’t cover jaw + septo

Total = $60-80k

This should take me from a 6 to a 7~

Rate my plan, and if there’s anything else I could be doing in the meantime?
dm me i want to share my knowledge

• So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel
just betabuxxx bro'

Instead of doing all this shit just play a sport or learn to play guitar tbh

This is not going to give you the satisfaction you think it will

Edit: really I’m just saying you look good bro. go enjoy your life. Looksmaxxing is a means to an end, it should not be an end in itself. You’re just spinning a hamster wheel at this point

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19064, Prince88 and fogdart
Ur balding bro. Deep recession at the temples. Doesnt matter what ur father or mothers brother was. U are legitimately norwooding
This is how my hairline has looked since 18? It’s a mature hairline and it’s what every man in my family has. Yeah I know it’s not nw0, but it’s not progressing.

you also need minoxidil for your eyebrows and jaw fillers
Will do more research into oral minox. Jaw fillers might be unnecessary post DJS.

Instead of doing all this shit just play a sport or learn to play guitar tbh

This is not going to give you the satisfaction you think it will

Edit: really I’m just saying you look good bro. go enjoy your life. Looksmaxxing is a means to an end, it should not be an end in itself. You’re just spinning a hamster wheel at this point
I’m not doing this for girls though? I’m legitimately doing this because I hate getting my photo taken, I can’t smile in social settings, and I don’t like myself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and fogdart
He does need LL.

I say I’m 5ft9 for bodybuilding purposes. I believe im closer to 5ft 10. I’ll check next time I’m at the doctor. Don’t care about my height, I’m taller than most guys I see on a daily basis + girls have never said anything about my height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, Yerico7, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
Are you natty?
Yes if you read it you would see that I’m not considering trt or PEDs till after I have kids. Don’t want to risk infertility.

ok my advice for u (u wont listen but ill try anyways): dont have ortognatic surgery, this is stupid in your case, too much risks for a 0.1 psl increase.
if were u i would get: the hair transplant soon as possible, 1 ml upper lip fillers (yes this would fix your "jaw" issues) with an expert in male lip fillers to not look gay, them i would reccomend seeing the thread in here about hair and body hair and beard darkening with some oral stuff, this pheno is kind of shit, i ascended darkening the same hair color u have. oral minoxidil for eyebrow and lashes gains and some kind of skincare. would be chad ngl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and indiedude1
getting big eyelashes would give u more psl them jaw surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and It'snotover