My 25yo looksmax plan to go from HTN/chad lite -> definitive chad lite/chad.

You already look like you get girls

my advice to look better is get a (much) better tan, more gym - especially put on some size, your shoulders look a bit narrow

maybe some tattoos and hair transplant if you're balding

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and NECK&VOICE
You already look like you get girls

my advice to look better is get a (much) better tan, more gym - especially put on some size, your shoulders look a bit narrow

maybe some tattoos and hair transplant if you're balding
No tattoos (going to get rid of mine)
Need to tan, but I live in the east coast, so I’m pale 90% or the time. Plan on moving out west in a few years or maybe go on Melanotan-II.

I’ve only been lifting for 2 years. Of course the goal is to get bigger, but also making sure I don’t gain too much fat. 6AC8620B 4DA5 4B03 8DD9 6063434CA4BC this was my arms at the peak of my cut. I’ve been bulking for 16 weeks now and gained about 12 pounds and going on a 4 week mini cut/maintenance phase right now, before I go back on bulk.

RTT would ascend this guy hard. He needs to look darker and less like a white pussy boy and more like a Med slayer. MT2 + tanning + roids. Dye hair, beard and brows BLACK. Go!

Bro ur already a chad stop with the retarded Looksmaxxing bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Surgeries will be listed in order of most important.

Stats: 5ft10
Current Body: 2 years lifting experience.View attachment 1883596
Will continue lifting 6 days a week on a structured routine with my coach to make the most gains possible. Will consider TRT + HGH after I have children. Also I will be removing the tattoo if possible.

Current face:

View attachment 1883599
View attachment 1883598

Soft maxxing:
Skin care routine:
Morning:
Wash face, under eye cream, moisturize, sunscreen, bb cream around under eyes and cheekbones
Night: Wash face, under eye cream, .05 tretinoin (monday-Friday), on weekends instead of tretinoin, I will moisturize.

Haircut/beard trim every 2 weeks
Eyebrow tint every 3 weeks

Start using minoxidil on eyebrows or get on oral minoxidil for eyebrow/beard gains.

Morning Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Multi Vitamin with 2000 IU Vit D
-Pure Encapsulations Ubiquinol 100mg
-Vyvanse 30mg
-Pre workout + EAAs
-Vital Collagen Peptides Powder
Night Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycenate 360mg
-Nordic Naturals Fish oil 2150g
-Thorne Creatine Monohydrate 5g

Surgery Maxxing:
-Orthognathic Surgery to fix my class 3 malocclusion
Here is a photo of my current ceph
View attachment 1883621
Currently I have a negative occlusal plan of 5°, which gives me an incredibly unaesthetic smile and tooth show when talking. I also have a protruded lower lip.
Have consultation with a surgery scheduled for February 2023. Will try to see someone sooner. Most likely will be getting a lefort 1 advancement with CWr + bsso and genioplasty (if needed to fix assymetries)
During this procedure I will see if I can get my deviated septum fixed at the same time. Here is a morph of a septorhinoplasty before and after.
View attachment 1883635
Proof that I have a fucked up jaw (here’s a picture of me biting down (occlusing)

View attachment 1883637

After I get my jaw surgery + septorhinoplasty, I will be able to consider eye surgery.

Eyes:
Here are my current eyes squint maxxing:
View attachment 1883641
I have slight PCT in one eye and Neutral in the other. Also have assymetric hooding and slight hollowing underneath my eyes.

Most likely, I will need some sort of eyelid canthoplasty with under eye filler or infraorbital rim implants. Possibly a blepharoplasty as well to fix holding asymmetry.

Hairline:
This is the hairline I will have for the rest of my life if I don’t go along with a hair transplant. It’s fine, but I don’t have peaky temples which gives off the impression that my forehead is wider than my zygomatic region which is false.

So, I will be getting a temple reconstruction and slight lowering of the hairline.

My hairline:
View attachment 1883643View attachment 1883644

Dads hairline and moms brothers hairline at 50+. No one goes past this stage in my family on either side
View attachment 1883648View attachment 1883649
Updated hairline goals: rough doodle by me

View attachment 1883653

After all of this is said and done I will be around 30 years old, and I will move out west to Texas/Arizona to tan max.

All in all, if my jaw surgery + septo is covered by insurance (my orthodontist said it should be), I’m looking at spending around $12000 HT / $10-15,000 Rhino / $5-10,000 Eye surgeries
Total = $27-40k
If insurance doesn’t cover jaw + septo

Total = $60-80k

This should take me from a 6 to a 7~

Rate my plan, and if there’s anything else I could be doing in the meantime?
fix fucked up occlusion, hairline, remove trashy tattoo

and move on with you life bro

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and indiedude1
fix fucked up occlusion, hairline, remove trashy tattoo

and move on with you life bro
Exactly what I plan on doing 🙏🏼 Jaw surgery is first, because anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: zeek
Ok so I know I can get a hairline lowering and temple point restoration, but what about the problem areas in my beard and eyebrows that I highlighted? Those are either areas where there is thinner hair or patchy/sparse. I’m 25, is it possible my beard will fill in those areas? Also, the eyebrows what do I do about those??!
87F1CE4F 180B 4436 BE18 EA09CDE65632

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Dude just needs HT or a better hairstyle (curly hair TikTok bangs retard hair) and stop squinting, jaw surgery will probably not make that much of a difference.
no. what dude needs is to gtfo of this shithole of a forum

It's very easy to completely fuck your face with a CW Bimax, just saying.

Already very tall chin + CW advancement and well supported upper lip leave little room for drastic improvement and major room for horrific fuck up so choose your surgeon wisely.

I don't see you ascending much from the surgery lookswise, but do it for health reasons for sure.

Hairline lowering is reasonable.

Septorhino is utter cope bullshit unless you have upper airway resistance syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
used brow powder on eyebrows and tried bangs.

36CE1BF0 E61F 46E8 BB5D 4420CEBA4D6A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and SoonToAscend
Wtf is this dude. You look fine. Just blast 500 test and go talk to some girls Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 20368
Growing hair out
2B61F299 5B1C 4A48 A1EE 4301EC95AC7A
96492137 9E5F 4D30 AB95 B9414C8DAC2A

if were u i would get: the hair transplant soon as possible, 1 ml upper lip fillers (yes this would fix your "jaw" issues) with an expert in male lip fillers to not look gay,

This still won’t fix his smile. He will need Invisalign and it may not be enough if he’s full on class 3.

Surgeries will be listed in order of most important.

Stats: 5ft10
Current Body: 2 years lifting experience.View attachment 1883596
Will continue lifting 6 days a week on a structured routine with my coach to make the most gains possible. Will consider TRT + HGH after I have children. Also I will be removing the tattoo if possible.

Current face:

View attachment 1883599
View attachment 1883598

Soft maxxing:
Skin care routine:
Morning:
Wash face, under eye cream, moisturize, sunscreen, bb cream around under eyes and cheekbones
Night: Wash face, under eye cream, .05 tretinoin (monday-Friday), on weekends instead of tretinoin, I will moisturize.

Haircut/beard trim every 2 weeks
Eyebrow tint every 3 weeks

Start using minoxidil on eyebrows or get on oral minoxidil for eyebrow/beard gains.

Morning Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Multi Vitamin with 2000 IU Vit D
-Pure Encapsulations Ubiquinol 100mg
-Vyvanse 30mg
-Pre workout + EAAs
-Vital Collagen Peptides Powder
Night Supplements:
-Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycenate 360mg
-Nordic Naturals Fish oil 2150g
-Thorne Creatine Monohydrate 5g

Surgery Maxxing:
-Orthognathic Surgery to fix my class 3 malocclusion
Here is a photo of my current ceph
View attachment 1883621
Currently I have a negative occlusal plan of 5°, which gives me an incredibly unaesthetic smile and tooth show when talking. I also have a protruded lower lip.
Have consultation with a surgery scheduled for February 2023. Will try to see someone sooner. Most likely will be getting a lefort 1 advancement with CWr + bsso and genioplasty (if needed to fix assymetries)
During this procedure I will see if I can get my deviated septum fixed at the same time. Here is a morph of a septorhinoplasty before and after.
View attachment 1883635
Proof that I have a fucked up jaw (here’s a picture of me biting down (occlusing)

View attachment 1883637

After I get my jaw surgery + septorhinoplasty, I will be able to consider eye surgery.

Eyes:
Here are my current eyes squint maxxing:
View attachment 1883641
I have slight PCT in one eye and Neutral in the other. Also have assymetric hooding and slight hollowing underneath my eyes.

Most likely, I will need some sort of eyelid canthoplasty with under eye filler or infraorbital rim implants. Possibly a blepharoplasty as well to fix holding asymmetry.

Hairline:
This is the hairline I will have for the rest of my life if I don’t go along with a hair transplant. It’s fine, but I don’t have peaky temples which gives off the impression that my forehead is wider than my zygomatic region which is false.

So, I will be getting a temple reconstruction and slight lowering of the hairline.

My hairline:
View attachment 1883643View attachment 1883644

Dads hairline and moms brothers hairline at 50+. No one goes past this stage in my family on either side
View attachment 1883648View attachment 1883649
Updated hairline goals: rough doodle by me

View attachment 1883653

After all of this is said and done I will be around 30 years old, and I will move out west to Texas/Arizona to tan max.

All in all, if my jaw surgery + septo is covered by insurance (my orthodontist said it should be), I’m looking at spending around $12000 HT / $10-15,000 Rhino / $5-10,000 Eye surgeries
Total = $27-40k
If insurance doesn’t cover jaw + septo

Total = $60-80k

This should take me from a 6 to a 7~

Rate my plan, and if there’s anything else I could be doing in the meantime?
Nice shape bro, you should continue to tatoomax imo, it will add dark triad feature on your physique. Keep going !

You desperately need to choose direction.. You have hypermasc features, so prettyboymaxxing will be hard

If I were you I would just go for the maesthetic look, ages better anyway..

The biting lip hand on the side of your head look you're trying to pull off doesnt work cause u just don't have the prettyboy eye area

You desperately need to choose direction.. You have hypermasc features, so prettyboymaxxing will be hard

The biting lip hand on the side of your head look you're trying to pull off doesnt work cause u just don't have the prettyboy eye area
People tell me I have pretty and beautiful eyes all the time.
EC50DFF7 896B 40B7 BB3C 2D48C4240F3E

Is maesthetic a typo? Is there a place where all the different male styles (prettyboy etc) are listed?