My 26 day waterfast

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Ight guys so my starting weight was prob around 210 (it was 208 when i measured but like 3 or 4 days after that i ate like a total pig). Rn idk my weight but ill measure tommorow morning. I think only until about like a few days ago i was thinking about food constantly, only reason i havent the past few days was cuz it literally made me nauseous. My original plan was to make it to new years eve and take my first bite of food then but my body reached its limit, i was nauseous at almost every moment for the past 3 or so days.

Details about and during the fast:
-No electrolytes.
-Only drank water when i felt like it, which wasnt much.
-No exercise, just carried on with my normal life ie rotting in my house.
-Tried no fap during it several times, failed during the 3rd day each time.
-Developed mild scurvys, a condition characterized by vitamin c defficiency. The signs I got were a bit of gum bleeding, paler skin, and coily hair with hyperpigmented hair follicle areas. Thank god @noor told me about this because had i not known i mightve risked death.
-I did poop infrequently, but when i did, it was the darkest shits i ever taken and it looked like it was covered with some mucus-like lining or whatever.
-Light headed at times.
-Got a bit dumber.
-Became EXTREMELY sensitive to smells, any little off scent got me disgusted. It didnt help that i was easily nauseous too.
-More sensitive to sounds, not nearly as much as smells tho.

Background/prior experiences:
-I tried a calorie deficit diet with swimming last summer and was inconsistent asf yet lost like 15 or so lbs throughout it.
-Since that summer ive had many jabs at intermittent fasting with calorie restrictions, always failed. My metabolism probably became lower as a result.
-Before fasting, had testosterone level of 607ng/dl yet 32 ish bmi at the time.
-In the same blood test, my sodium and calcium were high, almost past the normal high range.
-My metabolism (i think the name is tsh? I forgot) was low normal.
-My longest water only fast lasted inbetween 1-2 days prior to this.
-My longest very low calorie fast (like 200 cal no meat salad) eating every 24 hours lasted a week
-Never was fit, was always fat all my life.

Results:
-Drastic facial changes, WAY more prominent looking zygos and better ogee curve, way less submental fat, less buccal fat. Jaw looks sharper and chin looks taller cuz of it. Only issue was the baby fat next to my mouth corners were stubborn to lose but they have decreased.
-No eyepad fat loss, i did lose some of the eyebag on my right eye. I got more negative hooding somehow tho. Thankfully not jimson tier jfl.
-The stubborn areas, also the areas where i held the most fat, were the ones that barely decreased. These areas being the upper thighs and love handles. For the other areas tho, i made p drastic weightloss. But because i didnt lose much on the stubborn areas, it leads me to believe i didnt lose much weight.
-I feel a lot "lighter" now.
-Tighter clothes before fit quite better now, obvs.
-Dont look older, i look younger now if anything.
-Not rlly a good "result" but since i got scurvys my skin is paler and also redder somehow.
-Hair fluctuated between getting straighter and curlier.
-Will give new weight tmmw morning.

You know, I never thought I'd ever be able to do something like this in my life before. I would always attempt something and give up immediately. I'm still kicking myself in the foot for not doing 31 days, but I was literally risking death bc of scurvys and major dehydration. Still, I'm not really sure if I should be proud of myself or not, despite that "Success" tag. Regardless, discovering this site thru the blackpill was prob one of the biggest gifts I could've asked for. Sure, it can get depressing, but after like the first week or so of getting exposed to blackpill it all becomes water anyways. The lifefuel and people I encountered are some of the best info and friends I could've ever come across. Thank you all.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Bromose, Clark69, joeveniro and 27 others
@streege @looksmaxxer234 @Satan @Bromose @EreptileDysfunction @datboijj @Acnno @SexuallyAbusive @sloopnoob @Blackout.xl @Warlow @MedMaxxing @goat2x @hairyballscel @Chad1212 @retard @bossman @Original @Short Ugly and Brown @aftershock @laske.7 @SubhumanCurrycel @Sikkunt23
tags are in no particular order n sorry if i missed anyone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bromose, joeveniro, xefo and 10 others
Nobody has right anymore to take you lightly, beside your weight. Mirin hard

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TheEndHasNoEnd
Nobody has right anymore to take you lightly, beside your weight. Mirin hard
Ilysm, if it wasnt for you showing me the way i wouldve never had the motivation to do this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 3043
Btw after eating my first pieces of watermelon to break the fast, its an interesting experience. Its a rush of so many intense flavors and it tastes so sweet. But its weird because it feels like it goes so fast for me to fully appreciate it long term. A very amazing experience still tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bromose, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3043
-Developed mild scurvys, a condition characterized by vitamin c defficiency. The signs I got were a bit of gum bleeding, paler skin, and coily hair with hyperpigmented hair follicle areas. Thank god @noor told me about this because had i not known i mightve risked death.

Can you elab this? What you did when you developed these symptoms?

Can you elab this? What you did when you developed this symptoms?
I legit found out about it after a user told me about it, happening literally today. I didnt even know it was a thing but its life risking apparently

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, Deleted member 3043 and bugeye
@streege @looksmaxxer234 @Satan @Bromose @EreptileDysfunction @datboijj @Acnno @SexuallyAbusive @sloopnoob @Blackout.xl @Warlow @MedMaxxing @goat2x @hairyballscel @Chad1212 @retard @bossman @Original @Short Ugly and Brown @aftershock @laske.7 @SubhumanCurrycel @Sikkunt23
tags are in no particular order n sorry if i missed anyone
Send pics bro . Also congrats 🥳

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • Love it
  • +1
Why can't people just lose weight the slow and sustainable way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, ManzareK, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 3 others
It became more than just a weightloss thing for me tbh, if i wanted to lose weight quick i wouldve done a calorie deficit intermittent fasting with workouts

• +1
  • Love it
It's way more about will, and symbolic, he came back a long road.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot and TheEndHasNoEnd
It's way more about will, and symbolic, he came back a long road.
Just put yourself through unnecessary hardship for no real benefit theory.
This isn't the story of a greek god, symbolism and whatnot, it's just losing weight, and this isn't the best way to do it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Obey, Deleted member 9670, ChangeOfHeart and 11 others
This isn't the story of a greek god, symbolism and whatnot, it's just losing weight, and this isn't the best way to do it.
?
I literally did it as a motivation and goal thing. After this fast i move to a healthy lifestyle and workouts for good results

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
I’m probably going to do a 7-10 day water fast around January my doctor recommended it to promote autophagy cos of some lingering sides from my health issues.
I plan on bulking to 175-180 before doing so do you think it’s a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I’m probably going to do a 7-10 day water fast around January my doctor recommended it to promote autophagy cos of some lingering sides from my health issues.
I plan on bulking to 175-180 before doing so do you think it’s a good idea?
Ye tbh, thats a safe time period and youll get most of the fasting benefits.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bromose and SubhumanCurrycel
Does your metabolism and body feel much different?
Snails pace metabolism rn tbh, and the past few days ive been having pretty awful nausea. Remember i took no electrolytes

• +1
Snails pace metabolism rn tbh, and the past few days ive been having pretty awful nausea. Remember i took no electrolytes
Noted will supplement electrolyte satches and squeeze lemon in water or supplement vit C

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Noted will supplement electrolyte satches and squeeze lemon in water or supplement vit C
Good, curries gotta stick up for each other, cant let anything bad happen to you tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Love it
mirin hard. I am lean but fast for autophagy for 3 days at a time and it's still hard for me. If I fast too much I start looking gaunt and under eye gets even worse I do however keep taking salts and vitamin c

• +1
Reactions: xefo and TheEndHasNoEnd
mirin hard. I am lean but fast for autophagy for 3 days at a time and it's still hard for me. If I fast too much I start looking gaunt and under eye gets even worse I do however keep taking salts and vitamin c
Im very fortunate to be high electrolytes, i was legit risking death and happy asf @noor warned me.
"
If this is not a larp, you're developing scurvy, and could die of cardiac arrest due to lack of electrolytes. Also, you could die of dehydration during your sleep since your body isn't storing water due to no sodium intake

Surprised u made it to 25 days. Just because you don't feel bad doesn't mean youre not harming yourself"

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and sloopnoob
Im very fortunate to be high electrolytes, i was legit risking death and happy asf @noor warned me.
"
If this is not a larp, you're developing scurvy, and could die of cardiac arrest due to lack of electrolytes. Also, you could die of dehydration during your sleep since your body isn't storing water due to no sodium intake

Surprised u made it to 25 days. Just because you don't feel bad doesn't mean youre not harming yourself"
do snake juice with vitamin c next time. I didn't know u can develop scurvy tbh, I just take vitamin c for collagen

• +1
do snake juice with vitamin c next time. I didn't know u can develop scurvy tbh, I just take vitamin c for collagen
Yeah if i ever plan to fast next time ill do exactly that. Now my plan is just intermittent fasting and workouts

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and sloopnoob
Pics or didn’t happen.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TheEndHasNoEnd
We’ll be waiting forever because it ain’t gonna happen
Must have a warped perception of time if you think tommorow means forever, anyways ill stop giving you free laugh reacts

• +1
Must have a warped perception of time if you think tommorow means forever, anyways ill stop giving you free laugh reacts
Tomorrow you will be kissing my cock and asking to kiss it once more and I will say no.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Tomorrow you will be kissing my cock and asking to kiss it once more and I will say no.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Your foid morph was hot, sadly you arent a foid and cant kiss my cock, some of us are straight and dont want our dicks touched by other men

• +1
Damn son thats insane im mirin the willpower and determination

• Love it
Ur based asf tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Ocelot
Ur based asf tbh

Drastic facial changes, WAY more prominent looking zygos and better ogee curve, way less submental fat, less buccal fat. Jaw looks sharper and chin looks taller cuz of it. Only issue was the baby fat next to my mouth corners were stubborn to lose but they have decreased.
lifefuel tbh
i might try this, good shit bro

• Love it
IGHT GUYS
Starting weight= 210
Current= 185

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, SteveRogers, MedMaxxing and 4 others
Srry guys just to show b4 and after weight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bromose, Acnno, Blackout.xl and 3 others
Mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and TheEndHasNoEnd
fasting for fat loss

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo and rockndogs
Im down 8 kilos, more muscular, getting ripped, and can count with the fingers of one hand the amount of times i felt hunger. Wimps gotta lose weight like women do though, wont touch a barbell with a stick.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Ocelot
fasting for fat loss

giphy.gif
Was for motivation more than weightloss, ive already said this in the thread.
Im down 8 kilos, more muscular, getting ripped, and can count with the fingers of one hand the amount of times i felt hunger. Wimps gotta lose weight like women do though, wont touch a barbell with a stick.
Well im almost sure i started off in a worse position than you. Most women, unless theyre anorexic/bdd, wont do prolonged fasts because it requires a certain amount of mental strength. I do plan calorie deficit intermittent fasting with workouts after this, thats what im excited about and will gain the most from. This isnt the first time ive seen you get overly angry over the mention of water fasting, please explain your rage.
I forgot to respond to this. No real benefit? I am much more mentally strong now than I ever was, and my experience is a guide for many of the other things I plan to do in the future. Granted, I couldve done things better had i redone it like electrolytes and more water, but you live and learn. In the end I did lose weight, and with decent results, so its not like i gaimed nothing. And why do you blow it out to some whimsical greek god symbolism shit? Its a simple motivational experience. Is anything slightly out of the ordinary some whimsical hippie chakra stuff to you? I already addressed this wasnt the best way to lose weight and get lean, i have better, and safe, plans for that in the future. Hopefully you understand now why I did this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and SteveRogers
Was for motivation more than weightloss, ive already said this in the thread.

Well im almost sure i started off in a worse position than you. Most women, unless theyre anorexic/bdd, wont do prolonged fasts because it requires a certain amount of mental strength. I do plan calorie deficit intermittent fasting with workouts after this, thats what im excited about and will gain the most from. This isnt the first time ive seen you get overly angry over the mention of water fasting, please explain your rage.

I forgot to respond to this. No real benefit? I am much more mentally strong now than I ever was, and my experience is a guide for many of the other things I plan to do in the future. Granted, I couldve done things better had i redone it like electrolytes and more water, but you live and learn. In the end I did lose weight, and with decent results, so its not like i gaimed nothing. And why do you blow it out to some whimsical greek god symbolism shit? Its a simple motivational experience. Is anything slightly out of the ordinary some whimsical hippie chakra stuff to you? I already addressed this wasnt the best way to lose weight and get lean, i have better, and safe, plans for that in the future. Hopefully you understand now why I did this.
If water fasting was a thing BBs and other athletes would all be doing it. Instead only the females and the weak (priestly types) do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and TheEndHasNoEnd
If water fasting was a thing BBs and other athletes would all be doing it. Instead only the females and the weak (priestly types) do it.
Except they do do short term water fasting from time to time? Especially to prepare for shows.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and SteveRogers
Except they do do short term water fasting from time to time? Especially to prepare for shows.
to cut enough water to make a weight division. also use saunas diuretics etc. you're not trying to make a weight division. you just fasted like a moron lol

• JFL
to cut enough water to make a weight division. also use saunas diuretics etc. you're not trying to make a weight division. you just fasted like a moron lol
Okay lmao, dc tbh. This was a journey for me and in the end im proud of what i did (coulda done it better tbh), ur not gonna change my mind

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and datboijj