My 26 day waterfast

Alright guys maybe 3-4 months from now i might do a 40 day water fast with electrolytes, workouts, proper hydration, etc etc. Gonna record each week my weight progress and such. Might even include pics of my lower third publicly per week. Gonna be the longest water fast probably recorded in psl history. Ive learnt from my mistakes doing this wnd learned about myself. Gonna mog connor murphy results with a fraction of the negative affects

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, Clark69 and Soalian
Alright guys maybe 3-4 months from now i might do a 40 day water fast with electrolytes, workouts, proper hydration, etc etc. Gonna record each week my weight progress and such. Might even include pics of my lower third publicly per week. Gonna be the longest water fast probably recorded in psl history. Ive learnt from my mistakes doing this wnd learned about myself. Gonna mog connor murphy results with a fraction of the negative affects
Hope so, good luck

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and TheEndHasNoEnd
Except they do do short term water fasting from time to time? Especially to prepare for shows.
What show are you prepping for, a freak show? Don't be JFL, comparing this to show prep.
Im down to learn all the goodies of water fasting, but have seen none so far.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and WadlowMaxxing
What show are you prepping for, a freak show? Don't be JFL, comparing this to show prep.
Im down to learn all the goodies of water fasting, but have seen none so far.
I’m probably going to do a 7-10 day water fast around January my doctor recommended it to promote autophagy cos of some lingering sides from my health issues.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Im very fortunate to be high electrolytes, i was legit risking death and happy asf @noor warned me.
"
If this is not a larp, you're developing scurvy, and could die of cardiac arrest due to lack of electrolytes. Also, you could die of dehydration during your sleep since your body isn't storing water due to no sodium intake

Surprised u made it to 25 days. Just because you don't feel bad doesn't mean youre not harming yourself"
No problem bro, I'm glad I helped you. You're young and was healthy, if you were older and did any sort of intense activity, your heart would've probably stopped. This actually happens to a lot of people, even fit people that aren't fasting that do intense cardio with not enough sodium or electrolytes. Your body exhausted your adrenal glands for vitamin c quickly, and you were on the onset of developing scurvy. If you had went on for longer, you would've lost a tooth and probably did permanent damage to your collagen since vitamin C is a critical substrate in collagen production , and your took what it could from water and body stores for electrolytes. Electrolytes are electric pulse conducting minerals, and that's essentially how your nerves, brain neurons and heart work. Your heart could've stopped pumping blood

I'm surprised you went into fasting not knowing this. If you were taking a multi vitamin and mineral, the only negative from fasting would've been just losing a bit of muscle mass

glad you're okay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo and TheEndHasNoEnd
Mogged by my 26.1 day water fast

• JFL
Reactions: Zaq and TheEndHasNoEnd
No problem bro, I'm glad I helped you. You're young and was healthy, if you were older and did any sort of intense activity, your heart would've probably stopped. This actually happens to a lot of people, even fit people that aren't fasting that do intense cardio with not enough sodium or electrolytes. Your body exhausted your adrenal glands for vitamin c quickly, and you were on the onset of developing scurvy. If you had went on for longer, you would've lost a tooth and probably did permanent damage to your collagen since vitamin C is a critical substrate in collagen production , and your took what it could from water and body stores for electrolytes. Electrolytes are electric pulse conducting minerals, and that's essentially how your nerves, brain neurons and heart work. Your heart could've stopped pumping blood

I'm surprised you went into fasting not knowing this. If you were taking a multi vitamin and mineral, the only negative from fasting would've been just losing a bit of muscle mass

glad you're okay
Thanks so much bro, ily no homo. I felt like i had enough electrolytes to start out with and someone said like electrolytes take away part of the benefits. Ty for potentially saving my life i owe u a ton. I did develop mild scurvy btw

• +1
Mogged by my 26.1 day water fast
Hey bro this is a bit weird for me to say here but, im really thankful for you and all my friends i encountered on this site and elsewhere. I love your exciting and loud personality and how you helped me with advice and whatnot when i asked. Youre a great friend bro ily no homo :love:

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and goat2x
Hey bro this is a bit weird for me to say here but, im really thankful for you and all my friends i encountered on this site and elsewhere. I love your exciting and loud personality and how you helped me with advice and whatnot when i asked. Youre a great friend bro ily no homo :love:
Same brah 💪
I got banned off discord bte

• So Sad
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Same brah 💪
I got banned off discord bte
Damn that sucks, jewcord likes to ban based trolls. Do u know why you got banned? And r u gonna make an alt

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zaq, hairyballscel and TheEndHasNoEnd
Thanks so much bro, ily no homo. I felt like i had enough electrolytes to start out with and someone said like electrolytes take away part of the benefits. Ty for potentially saving my life i owe u a ton. I did develop mild scurvy btw
No problem bro, ily too. Electrolytes have a half life, and they leave your body eventually, so you were okay the first couple days. Electrolytes don't take any part of the benefits, those are just retarded super purist water fasters. For autophagy you just have to not eat any protein. Vast majority of people supplement when fasting. And yeah, I read that, scurvy is scary shit. Sodium is supper important, always eat too much over not eating enough, if your face is lean and you control carbs, water bloat is cope

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 3043
Motivation cheers my sexy fag

• Love it
you done fucked up boyo. you've permanently fucked with your metabolism and gave yourself minor brain damage.

you fell for the fasting pseudoscience meme like an obese hippie foid on tumblr.

and it didn't even work. you just look gaunt now and you even said you didn't lose any weight on your lower body, which is the only place you should be concerned with losing fat so you don't look like a fat lesbian tranny. Now it's gonna be near impossible losing that fat for the next few months/years until your metabolism recovers and even then it will never go back to 100%.

but whatever it's like you said :
Okay lmao, dc tbh. This was a journey for me and in the end im proud of what i did (coulda done it better tbh), ur not gonna change my mind
you're just gonna keep finding ways to rationalize your shitty decisions so nothing I say will get past the filter of denial you created.

It's a shame too, you obviously have an iron will, if you were high IQ or less impulsive you could of made some amazing changes to your life. I hope you come to your senses before you do some stupid shit like this again and give yourself heart failure bro

• +1
Mirin hard.
gonna try 3 days water only , if nothing.

you done fucked up boyo. you've permanently fucked with your metabolism and gave yourself minor brain damage.

you fell for the fasting pseudoscience meme like an obese hippie foid on tumblr.

and it didn't even work. you just look gaunt now and you even said you didn't lose any weight on your lower body, which is the only place you should be concerned with losing fat so you don't look like a fat lesbian tranny. Now it's gonna be near impossible losing that fat for the next few months/years until your metabolism recovers and even then it will never go back to 100%.

but whatever it's like you said :

you're just gonna keep finding ways to rationalize your shitty decisions so nothing I say will get past the filter of denial you created.

It's a shame too, you obviously have an iron will, if you were high IQ or less impulsive you could of made some amazing changes to your life. I hope you come to your senses before you do some stupid shit like this again and give yourself heart failure bro
No i do regret fasting without electrolytes, i got too convinced by water fasting purists and i regret it. I do think water fasting was necessary for me though, as a reset. And yeah im moving to a healthy lifestyle with workouts very soon. This was mostly for motivation purposes because my "iron will" was so fcken weak before, had the willpower of a baby ngl. Thanks for the concerns tho.

(Edit) I dont look gaunt tho (very thankful) but it is kinda disappointing i didnt lose AS much on my stubborn areas, but maybe thats to be expected? I did lose a visible amount tho, tighter pants fit way better now

Last edited:
  • +1
fasting for fat loss

giphy.gif

i'll laugh for one day straight when a retarded aspie dies from fasting

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
send pics brocel?

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose, Deleted member 3043 and Lev Peshkov
proud of you bro

• Love it
Damn nice job

remember that 1 dry fast day = 3 water fast days

i alternate water fasting and dry fasting in order to not get dehyrated while reaping the speed benefits of a dry fast.

remember that 1 dry fast day = 3 water fast days

i alternate water fasting and dry fasting in order to not get dehyrated while reaping the speed benefits of a dry fast.
Dry fasting= getting the water from food?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 7076
  • +1
no pics no care

Ight guys so my starting weight was prob around 210 (it was 208 when i measured but like 3 or 4 days after that i ate like a total pig). Rn idk my weight but ill measure tommorow morning. I think only until about like a few days ago i was thinking about food constantly, only reason i havent the past few days was cuz it literally made me nauseous. My original plan was to make it to new years eve and take my first bite of food then but my body reached its limit, i was nauseous at almost every moment for the past 3 or so days.

Details about and during the fast:
-No electrolytes.
-Only drank water when i felt like it, which wasnt much.
-No exercise, just carried on with my normal life ie rotting in my house.
-Tried no fap during it several times, failed during the 3rd day each time.
-Developed mild scurvys, a condition characterized by vitamin c defficiency. The signs I got were a bit of gum bleeding, paler skin, and coily hair with hyperpigmented hair follicle areas. Thank god @noor told me about this because had i not known i mightve risked death.
-I did poop infrequently, but when i did, it was the darkest shits i ever taken and it looked like it was covered with some mucus-like lining or whatever.
-Light headed at times.
-Got a bit dumber.
-Became EXTREMELY sensitive to smells, any little off scent got me disgusted. It didnt help that i was easily nauseous too.
-More sensitive to sounds, not nearly as much as smells tho.

Background/prior experiences:
-I tried a calorie deficit diet with swimming last summer and was inconsistent asf yet lost like 15 or so lbs throughout it.
-Since that summer ive had many jabs at intermittent fasting with calorie restrictions, always failed. My metabolism probably became lower as a result.
-Before fasting, had testosterone level of 607ng/dl yet 32 ish bmi at the time.
-In the same blood test, my sodium and calcium were high, almost past the normal high range.
-My metabolism (i think the name is tsh? I forgot) was low normal.
-My longest water only fast lasted inbetween 1-2 days prior to this.
-My longest very low calorie fast (like 200 cal no meat salad) eating every 24 hours lasted a week
-Never was fit, was always fat all my life.

Results:
-Drastic facial changes, WAY more prominent looking zygos and better ogee curve, way less submental fat, less buccal fat. Jaw looks sharper and chin looks taller cuz of it. Only issue was the baby fat next to my mouth corners were stubborn to lose but they have decreased.
-No eyepad fat loss, i did lose some of the eyebag on my right eye. I got more negative hooding somehow tho. Thankfully not jimson tier jfl.
-The stubborn areas, also the areas where i held the most fat, were the ones that barely decreased. These areas being the upper thighs and love handles. For the other areas tho, i made p drastic weightloss. But because i didnt lose much on the stubborn areas, it leads me to believe i didnt lose much weight.
-I feel a lot "lighter" now.
-Tighter clothes before fit quite better now, obvs.
-Dont look older, i look younger now if anything.
-Not rlly a good "result" but since i got scurvys my skin is paler and also redder somehow.
-Hair fluctuated between getting straighter and curlier.
-Will give new weight tmmw morning.

You know, I never thought I'd ever be able to do something like this in my life before. I would always attempt something and give up immediately. I'm still kicking myself in the foot for not doing 31 days, but I was literally risking death bc of scurvys and major dehydration. Still, I'm not really sure if I should be proud of myself or not, despite that "Success" tag. Regardless, discovering this site thru the blackpill was prob one of the biggest gifts I could've asked for. Sure, it can get depressing, but after like the first week or so of getting exposed to blackpill it all becomes water anyways. The lifefuel and people I encountered are some of the best info and friends I could've ever come across. Thank you all.
I did it a few times, never longer than 4-5 days, I got extremely dizzy when standing up jfl

GJ

• +1
I barely drank during this fast and i regret it
Thats stupid tbh you should've been drinking as much as you could not for weight loss but for general health

• +1
Ight guys so my starting weight was prob around 210 (it was 208 when i measured but like 3 or 4 days after that i ate like a total pig). Rn idk my weight but ill measure tommorow morning. I think only until about like a few days ago i was thinking about food constantly, only reason i havent the past few days was cuz it literally made me nauseous. My original plan was to make it to new years eve and take my first bite of food then but my body reached its limit, i was nauseous at almost every moment for the past 3 or so days.

Details about and during the fast:
-No electrolytes.
-Only drank water when i felt like it, which wasnt much.
-No exercise, just carried on with my normal life ie rotting in my house.
-Tried no fap during it several times, failed during the 3rd day each time.
-Developed mild scurvys, a condition characterized by vitamin c defficiency. The signs I got were a bit of gum bleeding, paler skin, and coily hair with hyperpigmented hair follicle areas. Thank god @noor told me about this because had i not known i mightve risked death.
-I did poop infrequently, but when i did, it was the darkest shits i ever taken and it looked like it was covered with some mucus-like lining or whatever.
-Light headed at times.
-Got a bit dumber.
-Became EXTREMELY sensitive to smells, any little off scent got me disgusted. It didnt help that i was easily nauseous too.
-More sensitive to sounds, not nearly as much as smells tho.

Background/prior experiences:
-I tried a calorie deficit diet with swimming last summer and was inconsistent asf yet lost like 15 or so lbs throughout it.
-Since that summer ive had many jabs at intermittent fasting with calorie restrictions, always failed. My metabolism probably became lower as a result.
-Before fasting, had testosterone level of 607ng/dl yet 32 ish bmi at the time.
-In the same blood test, my sodium and calcium were high, almost past the normal high range.
-My metabolism (i think the name is tsh? I forgot) was low normal.
-My longest water only fast lasted inbetween 1-2 days prior to this.
-My longest very low calorie fast (like 200 cal no meat salad) eating every 24 hours lasted a week
-Never was fit, was always fat all my life.

Results:
-Drastic facial changes, WAY more prominent looking zygos and better ogee curve, way less submental fat, less buccal fat. Jaw looks sharper and chin looks taller cuz of it. Only issue was the baby fat next to my mouth corners were stubborn to lose but they have decreased.
-No eyepad fat loss, i did lose some of the eyebag on my right eye. I got more negative hooding somehow tho. Thankfully not jimson tier jfl.
-The stubborn areas, also the areas where i held the most fat, were the ones that barely decreased. These areas being the upper thighs and love handles. For the other areas tho, i made p drastic weightloss. But because i didnt lose much on the stubborn areas, it leads me to believe i didnt lose much weight.
-I feel a lot "lighter" now.
-Tighter clothes before fit quite better now, obvs.
-Dont look older, i look younger now if anything.
-Not rlly a good "result" but since i got scurvys my skin is paler and also redder somehow.
-Hair fluctuated between getting straighter and curlier.
-Will give new weight tmmw morning.

You know, I never thought I'd ever be able to do something like this in my life before. I would always attempt something and give up immediately. I'm still kicking myself in the foot for not doing 31 days, but I was literally risking death bc of scurvys and major dehydration. Still, I'm not really sure if I should be proud of myself or not, despite that "Success" tag. Regardless, discovering this site thru the blackpill was prob one of the biggest gifts I could've asked for. Sure, it can get depressing, but after like the first week or so of getting exposed to blackpill it all becomes water anyways. The lifefuel and people I encountered are some of the best info and friends I could've ever come across. Thank you all.
What was your bf% before the fast? Also congrats on progress man!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and motherbeefer123
I just have subhuman metabolism
try capsaicin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and TheEndHasNoEnd
try capsaicin

Was planning on taking t3 anyways

• +1
That’s intense... so anyways I’m trying to achieve something similar right, and I find it hard enough keeping track of calories/sodium, i can’t imagine pushing through the day without eating anything it just couldn’t be me, not sure how anyone else does it

• Love it
I always end up breaking my fast a day or two in.

lost how many kg?

lost how many kg?
I lost 25 lbs, which idk what that is in kg
Weird enough, I weighed myself yesterday and it seems I lost a pound since I last weighed myself when I ended the fast. That's clearly in the margin of error range ofc but if anything that means I didn't gain any weight at all, which shocked me cuz my metabolism is supposed to be utter dog shit after ending a bit over 25 day water fast. I did eat really healthy as I was recovering tho

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and court monarch777
Your metabolism might be tanked right now, but it will bounce back stronger if you're smart about it (ie. don't binge like a retard). Insulin sensitivity is the key and fasting gets you sensitized as fuck.

When you start hitting low bf long fasts aren't worth it though, imo.

• +1
I did it a few times, never longer than 4-5 days, I got extremely dizzy when standing up jfl

GJ
Orthostatic hypotension
i blackedout because of this lmao

Your metabolism might be tanked right now, but it will bounce back stronger if you're smart about it (ie. don't binge like a retard). Insulin sensitivity is the key and fasting gets you sensitized as fuck.

When you start hitting low bf long fasts aren't worth it though, imo.
I'm actually like almost 10 days away from being into a months worth of recovery from when I ended my fast. I've been eating healthy, no binging at all, and in 16-18 hour periods. I've actually weighed myself a few days ago and was a pound lower from when I last weighed myself (day after my fast) which means I'm basically the same weight. I think the following month I'm going to do 2-3 day waterfasts with electrolytes and exercise. I actually have your waterfast guide bookmarked from a while back.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and siliconvalleycel
I'm actually like almost 10 days away from being into a months worth of recovery from when I ended my fast. I've been eating healthy, no binging at all, and in 16-18 hour periods. I've actually weighed myself a few days ago and was a pound lower from when I last weighed myself (day after my fast) which means I'm basically the same weight. I think the following month I'm going to do 2-3 day waterfasts with electrolytes and exercise. I actually have your waterfast guide bookmarked from a while back.
Nice. The salts really make a difference, sodium+potassium.

• +1