My [26M] girlfriend [22F] always grabs my ass whenever we're in public. Don't know how to feel about it.

D

Deleted member 19896

Mistral
I have been dating my girlfriend for two months. Everything is great but whenever we go out in public she constantly has her hands on my ass. Whether it's putting her hands in my back pockets or even spanking me while we walk through the mall, she never leaves it alone. This is the first time I've had to deal with something like this. I'm honestly a little concerned if someone saw or if she did it in front of my family whether she would get called out or embarrassed. I really just don't know how to feel about it. Has anyone else dealt with something like this? Should I tell her to just cool it in public? I personally don't mind the affection I just want to avoid embarrassment.

TLDR: Girlfriend grabs me in public whenever we go out, I'm worried we'll get called out and embarrassed. Possibly overreacting?

@Tom Jones Any advice?

Well it just adds to the evidence from behind that the Asspill is real.

Women hate to be embarrassed. Yet she risks embarrassment because they are still primates and I must admit I believe are capable of some insight into what consequences of simple actions might be. Probably same cognitive capacity like that gorilla that knew sign language.

So she possibly comprehend the consequences of palpating your muscles in public but still does. It is definite proof of the Asspill.

She touches you in an inappropriate place where she probably won’t become intimate because of the exposure. But she can not keep it off your ass. She loves it. She would use a spoon and eat your feces while you defecate. Capture the emission from your rectum when expelling gas, and use it as fucking incense. And then lube you up and take a elbow deep dive in the cave.

Danm I’m fucked up I dunno if this makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Well it just adds to the evidence from behind that the Asspill is real.

Women hate to be embarrassed. Yet she risks embarrassment because they are still primates and I must admit I believe are capable of some insight into what consequences of simple actions might be. Probably same cognitive capacity like that gorilla that knew sign language.

So she possibly comprehend the consequences of palpating your muscles in public but still does. It is definite proof of the Asspill.

She touches you in an inappropriate place where she probably won’t become intimate because of the exposure. But she can not keep it off your ass. She loves it. She would use a spoon and eat your feces while you defecate. Capture the emission from your rectum when expelling gas, and use it as fucking incense. And then lube you up and take a elbow deep dive in the cave.

Danm I’m fucked up I dunno if this makes sense
:lul::lul::lul:

LOL

I remember when my gf tongue fucked my asshole and I blew a fat nut

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8608