My 3 Year Looksmaxxing Progress - What I've Done

View attachment 1786952View attachment 1786955View attachment 1786956
sorry bro the only pics i could find are from when i was 11/12, i was pretty insecure with the way i looked when i was 13/14 cus i descended pretty hard and became unphotogenic so its very hard to find pics from that time frime.
You were always giga handsome tbh.

Can you answer something, how old was your mother when you were born? I have a theory younger and healthier mothers produce better looking children.

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel
MOGGER JUNIOR
You have a very exotic look dude, if you have insta or tiktok you are going to be scouted by model agencies the moment you turn 18 if you keep that face.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and moggerlitemaxcel
You were always giga handsome tbh.

Can you answer something, how old was your mother when you were born? I have a theory younger and healthier mothers produce better looking children.
she was like 24 i think and my dad was like 45ish theyre divorced now, he's gigarich ogremaxxed chad, she had my sister at 17 and then my other sister at 37. My mom was rlly healthy when she had me tho cus she was living high status richmaxxed life

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
View attachment 1785282
Each picture is taken a year apart, I actually started mewing at 12 but I don't have a picture from that time.

Main Things: The main things I've done are mewing, chewing hundreds of packs of gum, and growing out my hair. Been doing all 3 since the beginning.

Gym: I started gymaxxing at 13 and stopped at 15 I can't remember why tbh. I'm still glad I did it as I have retained most of the muscle definition. I still do a lot of cardio and have a very strict diet in order to stay lean.

Skin: A little after the 15 pic was taken I started getting bad acne so I've been skinmaxxing for about a year now.
My routine is cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen in the morning. Cleanser, tretinoin, and moisturizer at night. Been on this routine for a year now, took about 6 months to start seeing good results.

Hair: My hair routine used to be no shampoo and that worked fine until I cut the bangs. Now I shampoo and condition once or twice a week, and use a curl cream to enhance the look when my hair is damp.

Style: Also stylemaxxed or whatever you guys call it, I improved my style a lot, and tbh its one of the biggest improvements I've made when it comes to attracting women, that and growing out my hair.

That's about it, I normiemaxxed and tried to be less autistic around people and that's helped a lot too.

Future Plans: My plan for the future right now is to start heightmaxxing immediately. I am 5'8 currently and would like to get to 5'10. I'm gonna use 12.5mg of aromasin ED and 25mg of mk677 ED. I'll track my results on here probably on like a monthly basis. Other than that I think I will just try to continue what I'm already doing. If you guys have any suggestions for what else I should do lemme know.
puberty = looksmaxxing lel :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 1785282
Each picture is taken a year apart, I actually started mewing at 12 but I don't have a picture from that time.

Main Things: The main things I've done are mewing, chewing hundreds of packs of gum, and growing out my hair. Been doing all 3 since the beginning.

Gym: I started gymaxxing at 13 and stopped at 15 I can't remember why tbh. I'm still glad I did it as I have retained most of the muscle definition. I still do a lot of cardio and have a very strict diet in order to stay lean.

Skin: A little after the 15 pic was taken I started getting bad acne so I've been skinmaxxing for about a year now.
My routine is cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen in the morning. Cleanser, tretinoin, and moisturizer at night. Been on this routine for a year now, took about 6 months to start seeing good results.

Hair: My hair routine used to be no shampoo and that worked fine until I cut the bangs. Now I shampoo and condition once or twice a week, and use a curl cream to enhance the look when my hair is damp.

Style: Also stylemaxxed or whatever you guys call it, I improved my style a lot, and tbh its one of the biggest improvements I've made when it comes to attracting women, that and growing out my hair.

That's about it, I normiemaxxed and tried to be less autistic around people and that's helped a lot too.

Future Plans: My plan for the future right now is to start heightmaxxing immediately. I am 5'8 currently and would like to get to 5'10. I'm gonna use 12.5mg of aromasin ED and 25mg of mk677 ED. I'll track my results on here probably on like a monthly basis. Other than that I think I will just try to continue what I'm already doing. If you guys have any suggestions for what else I should do lemme k

View attachment 1785282

Future Plans: My plan for the future right now is to start heightmaxxing immediately. I am 5'8 currently and would like to get to 5'10. I'm gonna use 12.5mg of aromasin ED and 25mg of mk677 ED. I'll track my results on here probably on like a monthly basis. Other than that I think I will just try to continue what I'm already doing. If you guys have any suggestions for what else I should do lemme know.
Nice. I relate to the shampoo thing. I started scrunching it up to bring out curls and it worked wonders. In my experience chewing has helped me as well. I think gym is optional depending on your appeal. For me it works even though my hair is long as fuck. You have a super masculine face, and the feminine hair mixed with that works rlly well in my opinion. More muscle could help elevate your appeal I think. Nice work.

• +1
Spearmint Rain 5 gum, i dont think the brand or stuff matters too much just find one you like and chew a shit ton of it, my routine was basically 2 pieces every block of school, so I'd run through like 8-10 pieces per day over the course of like 7 hours.
Mint CRUSHES testosterone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and moggerlitemaxcel
Fr if u still chew stop it, switch to something that isn't flavored with any kind of mint or, god forbid it's probably even worse, LICORICE

• +1
Fr if u still chew stop it, switch to something that isn't flavored with any kind of mint or, god forbid it's probably even worse, LICORICE
licorice is nasty af, idk what id switch to tbh im so used to this, i like the fruity ones but they last for like 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
licorice is nasty af, idk what id switch to tbh im so used to this, i like the fruity ones but they last for like 5 minutes
Welp, maybe at least it helped you to grow. Less t = less E = slower growth plate closing

Try unflavored mastic or good ingredient non-mint one - cinammon for example. Avoid the ones that have acid of any kind in them (it will damage your enamel)

• +1
But after all, less t = less dht = smaller dick, unless you packin 8 inches stop that mint fr. It's literally able to treat hirsutism (aka too much androgens) in women

• +1
Grew bones
this lol; when i saw 13-16 i instantly turned off the thread
ANYTHING is possible in puberty, like literally anything
this is what looksmaxxing is now- a bunch of 12 yr olds bragging, when in fact they just grew out into their frame in puberty
by the time they were 16 :lul:
its everywhere- Tails, WMA , mewing etc, everyone on youtube posting pics of 10-12 yrs old as BEFORE
its so infuriating, i literally cant even lmao :feelsree::rage:

But after all, less t = less dht = smaller dick, unless you packin 8 inches stop that mint fr. It's literally able to treat hirsutism (aka too much androgens) in women