My 3 years of looksmaxxing.

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43329, CarrotMaxxer, mattix and 15 others
Wtf how is this even possible? Could you atleast elab on what you did?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
fillers me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Yerico7, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 15338 and 10 others
what eye surgeon?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Dunno if your tellin the truth about mewing. But I'll still do it. Your upper eyelid has vanished. I don't know how you managed that with mewing. Also it would be better if you took a picture in a similar lighting. Anyways surgery or mewing, slay bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Salludon
wow.just wow.
now get off these forums and live life to the fullest. you got real lucky, don't waste anymore time on red pill sites

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TopzCat1, Yerico7 and 9 others
you look better in the left pic
jfl if you think women like high t orges

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, SadnessWYJ, RoundHouse and 4 others
this shit cant be real

Is mewing really the only thing you did for eyes? Was there any other major way you looksmaxed?

This is a genuine looksmaxxing success, good job boyo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Yerico7, Arkantos and 1 other person
GOALSSSSssss. You don't even look like the same person yikes

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
I can't believe this tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 1464
What else did you even do?Just Mewing and no surgeries?

Why do you give me a bad feeling your photos in front of the "after"
You always publish them super bright. Share a photo just like the one on the left, without your eye lines shining so much, because it seems that you edit them or something

Those are two different people... Just incase anyone fell for this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 502
Why do you give me a bad feeling your photos in front of the "after"
You always publish them super bright. Share a photo just like the one on the left, without your eye lines shining so much, because it seems that you edit them or something
It is taken by a flash thats why its bright lmao i can post videos as well no editing here
I don't believe they are, just that OP is bullshittin' a little.
About what?
Aging dude
Yea right like 2/3 years are a lot of time

Last edited:
Surgery or not, he went from curry to brown gandy real quick.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, datboijj, Chadelite and 4 others
it's just light + beard, guys

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01, Guest and Salludon
it's just light + beard, guys
ye bro lighting is definitely going to lower his supraobitals and give him Gandy-tier eye area.
Image result for michael jordan laughing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, datboijj, AscendingHero and 5 others
Another pic from a slightly different angle. God bless mike mew!

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
the only way you can prove that you did this via mewing is by taking a picture of your palate, if its wider then mewing did at least something

Do you have videos of when you were younger? Before you turned into the better looking you?

Def lifefuel for mewers and facepullers

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascendingg099, LooksThinker, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
You're gonna have to be more detailed in what you did for anybody to believe you.

You're gonna have to be more detailed in what you did for anybody to believe you.
Dude he said it's all mewing read the fucking thread boyos

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
When i was 21 i came across mewing (i’m 23 now), i watched some of mike mews videos and thought this shit is legit and started mewing. But i didn’t like soft mewing because to me it felt like its not doing anything. So i started hard mewing, i started pushing the back third of my tongue upwards so fucking hard all the time when i was awake except for eating and talking, this hard mewing made it very easy for me to soft mew in my sleep. Also i did extreme chin tucks and held that position 2,3 hours a day, now i do it way more than that. I also started chewing hard gum everyday for 30 minutes. I also do some facial exercises. Thats it!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, zeshama, MEMPSK and 11 others
Dude he said it's all mewing read the fucking thread boyos
When i was 21 i came across mewing (i’m 23 now), i watched some of mikew mews videos and thought this shit is legit and started mewing. But i didn’t like soft mewing because to me it felt like its not doing anything. So i starter hard mewing, i started pushing the back third of my tongue upwards so fucking hard all the time when i was awake except for eating and talking, this hard mewing made it very easy for me to soft mew in my sleep. Also i did extreme chin tucks and held that position 2,3 hours a day, now i do it way more than that. I also started chewing hard gum everyday for 30 minutes. I also do some facial exercises. Thats it!!
boi

lifefuel tbh. will mew hard. hope to get out of khhv status by age 25

lifefuel tbh. will mew hard. hope to get out of khhv status by age 25
Good luck bro! Learn how to do this shit first so u don’t do it wrong! Because engaging the back third of the tongue is very difficult at start and things like pushing evenly on palate so u don’t get assymetry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Yerico7, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
I'm 16 years old and I've been in a soft mewing for 4 months, I think I'll start hard mewing, swallow using the tongue instead of sucking lips, and chew for 1 hour every day, I also think I'll take supplements every day