My 3 years of looksmaxxing.

ye bro lighting is definitely going to lower his supraobitals and give him Gandy-tier eye area.
Image result for michael jordan laughing

with a different light you can hide dark circle etc.
probably i'm wrong, but i'm sure i'm right when i say that mewing didn't do that

with a different light you can hide dark circle etc.
probably i'm wrong, but i'm sure i'm right when i say that mewing didn't do that
The changes are just too fucking slight and subtle and massive at the same time for it to be lighting. I mean, like, which surgeon will give you a LEGIT straight nose, will lengthen your jaw (it's clearly not fat loss btw, before he had low hyoid suspension now it looks legit invisible despite him lowering his head). The chin change is probably exaggerated by the beard. dark circles are the only thing that can be fraud-able in the pic and even then it doesn't change the MASSIVE CHANGE IN HIS UPPER EYELID EXPOSURE (DO NOT TELL ME IT'S FROWNING BECAUSE IT JUST CANNOT BE, THERE'S NO MUSCLES CONTRACTING AND EVEN THEN YOU CANT GET THAT MUCH HOODEDNESS FROM IT). The neurocranium shape changed as well.

If someone thinks his transformation is from mewing only, he's obviously wrong.
He fixed every posture problems he could in his body and that will absolutely give changes in your face at some point.

I will link you this thread so you will get a better understanding on what's genetic and what is not :
https://lookism.net/Thread-on-the-cranial-base

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and Salludon
you don't expect us to actually buy this,do you?
"My 2 weeks of looksmaxxing :O"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, YOMANAES, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Pics deleted.

Your old pictures already have slight visible upper eyelid exposure. Basically mewing works if you already have slight visible upper eyelid exposure before starting. It never began for high eyebrow bridge ppl.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Mewing is cope. Surgery is the only way to ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Zoinks me.

• +1
Reactions: Xander
reupload the pics

utter shite

i find these by mewing impossible, your whole bone structure has change but man if these is you i dont know what to say ive been mewing for 6 months and notice no changes at all and im 17
for trying these I'm not going to lose anything, how do I engage properly the back tongue? do I press as hard as I can all the time? do my teeth need to be touching?

i know this can be cope but fuck everithing

Last edited:
i find these by mewing impossible, your whole bone structure has change but man if these is you i dont know what to say ive been mewing for 6 months and notice no changes at all and im 17
for trying these I'm not going to lose anything, how do I engage properly the back tongue? do I press as hard as I can all the time? do my teeth need to be touching?

i know this can be cope but fuck everithing
Mew hard as fuck 24/7. Teeth should be lightly touching

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 21796, datboijj and 2 others
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM MEWING SO FUCKING HARD DAMN IT
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 1552
Wtf. How did they even came to this conclusion??

Lol they think you're Moroccan. Bro you mog Henry Cavill now, it's insane. I'm in the between in your recent comparison photos.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
How THE FUCK.
How do I engage the back part of my tongue while mewing?

How THE FUCK.
How do I engage the back part of my tongue while mewing?
Do a proper swallow and from there keep your tongue in that position and push up hard af. Its easier said than done tho. Takes practice!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
How can you hard mew 24/7 ? You have to sleep

How can you hard mew 24/7 ? You have to sleep
I meant hard mew 24/7 while awake except for eating and talking. When u always mew hard in daytime mewing in ur sleep will be easy.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AscendingHero, defluvz and 1 other person
ZOIKS! YOU HAVE TAKEN A WRONG TURN!

When i was 21 i came across mewing (i’m 23 now), i watched some of mike mews videos and thought this shit is legit and started mewing. But i didn’t like soft mewing because to me it felt like its not doing anything. So i started hard mewing, i started pushing the back third of my tongue upwards so fucking hard all the time when i was awake except for eating and talking, this hard mewing made it very easy for me to soft mew in my sleep. Also i did extreme chin tucks and held that position 2,3 hours a day, now i do it way more than that. I also started chewing hard gum everyday for 30 minutes. I also do some facial exercises. Thats it!!
that's the optimal fucking routine, mine is pretty much identical to that, except I have also thrown k2 into the mix.

8 months in, 4 mm upper palate expansion

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AscendingHero and Salludon
Lol at believing this is possible with mewing.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, DidntRead and dogtown
Why remove the pic you piece of shit? Anyone archieve it fuck this piece of shit get cancer u motha fucka PLZ SOMEONE CURSE THIS MOTHA FUCKAAA DIE U FUCK DIE I WILL FUCKING KILL U I AM A KILLER
Woah, cool down. I posted it again in the comments look back up!

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Why remove the pic you piece of shit? Anyone archieve it fuck this piece of shit get cancer u motha fucka PLZ SOMEONE CURSE THIS MOTHA FUCKAAA DIE U FUCK DIE I WILL FUCKING KILL U I AM A KILLER
STFU fag

have you measured your IMD?

I love that style of mustache btw.

Strong mustache+light stubble looks alpha as fuck, and it's sadly very underapprechiated.

Better than being an overused trent though

Why remove the pic faggot
axsnDjD.gif

Do you take any supplements, calcium, mk2, etc?

Have you noticed changes in your smile? Angle of your teeth?

Send your profile pics straight to Mike Mew

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Do you take any supplements, calcium, mk2, etc?

Have you noticed changes in your smile? Angle of your teeth?

Send your profile pics straight to Mike Mew
No supplements except a multivitamin.

Yea my teeth are little tilted out bcos i was keeping the tip of the tongue very close to front teeth at the start. Now its getting back.

This fraud founded a good surgeon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Carl-o and InZayn
What facial exercises did you do?

Im hard mewing/coping rn with chin tucks rn lol

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s