My 3 years of looksmaxxing.

you did all of them? Im currently doing his cheek revision 2 exercise
I do cheeks, nose and chin only

• +1
Reactions: vin
Any previous orthodontic work? Permanent retainers at all?

Last edited:
Gigabump to trigger anti-Mewcels

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and SubhumanCurrycel
Gigabump to trigger anti-Mewcels
To OP
Images   2020 10 14T095511670

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Salludon
Mewing as I type this

The pic doens't work

Still a skullcel and low class pheno

I did not intend to invite these barking greycels , ashamed :((

Bro sorry but I don’t think it was mewing...

Brb using

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
When i was 21 i came across mewing (i’m 23 now), i watched some of mike mews videos and thought this shit is legit and started mewing. But i didn’t like soft mewing because to me it felt like its not doing anything. So i started hard mewing, i started pushing the back third of my tongue upwards so fucking hard all the time when i was awake except for eating and talking, this hard mewing made it very easy for me to soft mew in my sleep. Also i did extreme chin tucks and held that position 2,3 hours a day, now i do it way more than that. I also started chewing hard gum everyday for 30 minutes. I also do some facial exercises. Thats it!!
what were the facial exercises? mirin nigga

looks interesting, ill try these facial exercises along hard mewing and posture, i want to make transformation like yours sir! am big fan from india :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775

was it from the exercises or losing weight, or maybe both? dude might be onto something, his jaw is insane in after and other vids where he shows jaw exercises

• +1
mogger jaw

• +1
When i was 21 i came across mewing (i’m 23 now), i watched some of mike mews videos and thought this shit is legit and started mewing. But i didn’t like soft mewing because to me it felt like its not doing anything. So i started hard mewing, i started pushing the back third of my tongue upwards so fucking hard all the time when i was awake except for eating and talking, this hard mewing made it very easy for me to soft mew in my sleep. Also i did extreme chin tucks and held that position 2,3 hours a day, now i do it way more than that. I also started chewing hard gum everyday for 30 minutes. I also do some facial exercises. Thats it!!
lmfaoooooooooo fucking retard paki frauder you look like paki shit in the before & after its just different angles + lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
I’m not quite understanding the goal of this exersize
upper eyelid exposure is caused by big eye socket and it’s genetic so it’s cope

yeah, just shared it so show his migger jaw coz his llighting is bad in other vids

his jaw exercise looks good for masseters tho. putting stress and load on lower jaw might help lower third also? wolffs law of bones increasing to adapt to increased stress

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Wow the power of mewing 🤯🤩