My 6'2 and 5'8 full rice friends slay at my school because they're NT.

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
NTpill is so brutal. I'm stuck here talking to girls who do algebra problems for fun while they're slaying cumskim HTBs.

NT>face>height, it's completely over for mentalcels like me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel, Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and 8 others
These kind of threads are borderline useless without pics and context.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, TeenAscender, Korea and 13 others
My friend at school acts like an incel and jerks off to Hentai which he made public as a joke and still every girl in the year agrees he is the best looking cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17763 and 3 others
These kind of threads are borderline useless without pics and context.
im not gonna ask my homies if i can post their pics to an obscure incel forum

Last edited:
fuck one of them snapped me and hes getting head now :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Most asians I knew were either incels or slayed unattractive asian girls, there was one I wasn't friends with who slayed whites but he was tall with normie face, played sports and social. If he was missing either a decent looking face or height he would have been finished, and they were average whites :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and Hikicel69
Most asians I knew were either incels or slayed unattractive asian girls, there was one I wasn't friends with who slayed whites but he was tall with normie face, played sports and social. If he was missing either a decent looking face or height he would have been finished, and they were average whites :Comfy:
The 6'2 guy is basketballmaxxed and the 5'8 guy is one of the mosy popular guys in my grade.

U cannot be NT with sub 5 face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 17763, mewcoper and 4 others
no man, girls just like their faces, its literally that simple. you can be NT all you want, if she doesnt find you attractive then you aint getting anything

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
no man, girls just like their faces, its literally that simple. you can be NT all you want, if she doesnt find you attractive then you aint getting anything
Cope I mog the 5'8 guy facially but get no bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Being NT and looking NT is everything

• +1
Cope I mog the 5'8 guy facially but get no bitches.
then you dont mog him lol. stop being dellusional and accept your inferioritiy

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and ROTTING
Very true. On paper I should be a slayer but in reality I just rot on .org all day

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 15827
we have a 5'10 but good looking kid who socially inept, he plays league of legends and watches anime all day and sends his anime waifus in classroom groupchat yet girls don't care and still like him. if a 5'4 asian chinlet did that he'd get mocked and kicked.

the guy even goes as far as sending hentai clips and tagging a random girl from the group saying ''us?'' and they usually send something like ''yes <3''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, GorLee, fjor2096 and 1 other person
we have a 5'10 but good looking kid who socially inept, he plays league of legends and watches anime all day and sends his anime waifus in classroom groupchat yet girls don't care and still like him. if a 5'4 asian chinlet did that he'd get mocked and kicked.

the guy even goes as far as sending hentai clips and tagging a random girl from the group saying ''us?'' and they usually send something like ''yes <3''
Just watch hentai theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and ROTTING
An NT normie who runs the numbers game will get laid more than a non-NT chadlite who rots.

The above sounds obvious but people who don’t have real life experience will just say “looks is everything”, “Chad or death”, etc

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, SAR, thereallegend and 2 others
larps.org
Mc snapdoxkdm
its a white htb :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
An NT normie who runs the numbers game will get laid more than a non-NT chadlite who rots.

The above sounds obvious but people who don’t have real life experience will just say “looks is everything”, “Chad or death”, etc
High school is also different, I knew a legit ginger trucel that got with a younger Becky with huge tits in high school

Girls don’t really know their smv in high school, at least it was like that when I was there 5 years ago

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, fjor2096 and JamesHowlett
nt is a meme

High school is also different, I knew a legit ginger trucel that got with a younger Becky with huge tits in high school

Girls don’t really know their smv in high school, at least it was like that when I was there 5 years ago
Yeah deffo, because there’s so much exposure in high school you’re bound to get a girl if NT due to sheer numbers.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and thereallegend
>rice
>6'2"

• JFL
.org niggas: NOOOO my eye canthal tilt is 0.5° off and
I am only 6' it's impossible to get laid muh hypergamy:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

.org niggas: NOOOO my eye canthal tilt is 0.5° off and
I am only 6' it's impossible to get laid muh hypergamy:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
6 foot is as brutal as 7 inches pill :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: qaum
Golden Changs keeps cucking pinkoids.

• JFL