My acne has reached a critical point

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It has started hurting like hell now, my face feels sore as f*ck. Gonna start antibiotics tbh, need to nuke this shit for a while until my Tret comes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EverythingMattersCel
do everything you possibly can to avoid permanent scarring. If that means accutane, then so be it. Once the scarring begins, it's a wrap

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It has started hurting like hell now, my face feels sore as f*ck. Gonna start antibiotics tbh, need to nuke this shit for a while until my Tret comes

I'm in the same boat. Tret and collagen-maxxing gave me a good glow but my acne has started returning with vengeance.

It's just tiring at this point. Acne is on the same level of falio as balding. Unless you are a chad, it's impossible to get any female attention when you got cyst-filled pus balls covering your FACE.

I never eat any junk food, I exercise regularly, change satin pillows daily, drink water, shower filter with lukewarm water, microfibre wash clothes and sleep 8hrs. Take vitamin d and k2 tablets because vit d deficiency is linked to acne. Use a cleanser, moisturiser and tretinoin 0.05 and 0.1. Does nothing for me. Still getting the acne of a teenager...

Think accutane is the last solution at this point. Unfortunately, this is how the world works. You got Mr Olympic bodybuilders with no skincare routine, injecting a ridiculous amount of roids... they don't get a single pimple. Meanwhile, I have never even taken a protein shake or creatine, let alone steroids. Why do I still have the acne of a teenager at 22? Every single day since 11 I've had to deal with this crap. No one I see on the street has acne like me. Everyone has clear skin except me it seems...

If I were you, I would try tret for 3-6 months. If you have mild acne, it might work for you. Otherwise get on some antibiotics... if normal antibiotics don't work accutane is the only solution.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nik.077, gamma, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
do everything you possibly can to avoid permanent scarring. If that means accutane, then so be it. Once the scarring begins, it's a wrap
Scaring can be treated with few laser treatments

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm in the same boat. Tret and collagen-maxxing gave me a good glow but my acne has started returning with vengeance.

It's just tiring at this point. Acne is on the same level of falio as balding. Unless you are a chad, it's impossible to get any female attention when you got cyst-filled pus balls covering your FACE.

I never eat any junk food, I exercise regularly, change satin pillows daily, drink water, shower filter with lukewarm water, microfibre wash clothes and sleep 8hrs. Take vitamin d and k2 tablets because vit d deficiency is linked to acne. Use a cleanser, moisturiser and tretinoin 0.05 and 0.1. Does nothing for me. Still getting the acne of a teenager...

Think accutane is the last solution at this point. Unfortunately, this is how the world works. You got Mr Olympic bodybuilders with no skincare routine, injecting a ridiculous amount of roids... they don't get a single pimple. Meanwhile, I have never even taken a protein shake or creatine, let alone steroids. Why do I still have the acne of a teenager at 22? Every single day since 11 I've had to deal with this crap. No one I see on the street has acne like me. Everyone has clear skin except me it seems...

If I were you, I would try tret for 3-6 months. If you have mild acne, it might work for you. Otherwise get on some antibiotics... if normal antibiotics don't work accutane is the only solution.
Same bro, literally not a single person i see outside has acne like me, i look deformed right now. I used this topical antibiotic for almost a year and my skin got completely clear, but for some reason it stopped working and im back with cystic acne again. It's not just about looks its also painful and giga annoying, im always feeling my face, when i talk, eat, laugh, i only feel pain.

I have Ulcerative Colitis so have no clue of accutane is even a good idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EverythingMattersCel
Scaring can be treated with few laser treatments
I’ve researched acne scarring treatments for 10+ years, spent loads of money on lasers, subscion, peels. None of this shit works

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I’ve researched acne scarring treatments for 10+ years, spent loads of money on lasers, subscion, peels. None of this shit works
BRUTAL, i already have scars tho jfl, i thought they heal over time and together with treatments they can completely go away. I've seen pics on the internet of people clearing away acars with lasers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787