Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Vitamin D3 1000 IU, but will experience up to 4000 IU
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
Fish oil: 430g EPA
290 DHA

Any more recommendations?

Ps: Don't come at me with have a good diet cope, in most cases it's not that easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ketamin, Zeta, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
hahahahaha

do you realize everything listed here besides accutane is cope and it will already single handedly nuke your acne? especieally when you are already running too high dose

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
do you realize everything listed here besides accutane is cope and it will already single handedly nuke your acne? especieally when you are already running too high dose
You ain't got a clue of what these are it seems.

You ain't got a clue of what these are it seems.
fucking retard u think probiotics and fish oil will cure ur acne legit kys. maybe the loratadin will do something if its actually caused by an allergy

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
290 DHA

Ps: Don't come at me with have a good diet cope, in most cases it's not that easy
Where you gonna buy accutane?

fucking retard u think probiotics and fish oil will cure ur acne legit kys. maybe the loratadin will do something if its actually caused by an allergy
May help, I don't think they will cure my acne, but an improvement would be welcome

Accutane 30mg
This is the only thing doing something tbh
You could do with 20mg, same results with less downs only thing you would probably take it for a bit more time
Loratadin might be unnecessary but you should know if it does something
Progastro 3mg, never heard of this
Vitamin D3 you need at least 10k to up your levels, 25k or 50k is fine short term
Zinc Picolinate 30mg, is fine but dose could be higher, also it will deplete copper mid term
Fish oil is good in theory, what can go wrong is a bad source like heavy metals or rancid garbage

You are coping, you just want to eat whatever and that's ok, but it's the truth

• +1
This is the only thing doing something tbh
You could do with 20mg, same results with less downs only thing you would probably take it for a bit more time
Loratadin might be unnecessary but you should know if it does something
Progastro 3mg, never heard of this
Vitamin D3 you need at least 10k to up your levels, 25k or 50k is fine short term
Zinc Picolinate 30mg, is fine but dose could be higher, also it will deplete copper mid term
Fish oil is good in theory, what can go wrong is a bad source like heavy metals or rancid garbage

You are coping, you just want to eat whatever and that's ok, but it's the truth
Loratadin supposedly reduces accutane purge, progastro is a probiotic, will research on d3 levels but it's honestly looks too high.

And about the diet part, you don't know me. I mentioned to not mention diet, because that is already on point.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Use 50k each week (or two weeks if you are not in risk getting a deficient), much better and cheaper

• +1
Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
290 DHA

All cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel and silencio
Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
290 DHA

Just accutane idk whyd us use anything else

• +1
Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
290 DHA

Double accutane for faster results.

It's the highest my derm prescribes me atm.
Say you have almost no side effects and would like to go up to 50-60 mg a day. I started at 40mg and I'm now on 80mg a day.

• +1
Say you have almost no side effects and would like to go up to 50-60 mg a day. I started at 40mg and I'm now on 80mg a day.
I'm already doing that, but she says go slow, I can't pressure her too much sadly

• Hmm...
Reactions: FloppaFlops
I'm already doing that, but she says go slow, I can't pressure her too much sadly
After like 6 weeks I jumped from 40mg to 80. Say you moisturize your skin and lips, you also use sun cream and that acne bothers you and if there is a way to speed it up, you gladly do it.

Or sleep with her and get what you want that way

• +1
My stack is Tret, sunscreen, sometimes moisturiser if my skin is dry as fuck and not eating goy slop

• +1
very nice, would up the omega-3 though and incorporate some collagen 1 precursor like Vitamin C.

• +1
After like 6 weeks I jumped from 40mg to 80. Say you moisturize your skin and lips, you also use sun cream and that acne bothers you and if there is a way to speed it up, you gladly do it.

Or sleep with her and get what you want that way
Okay bro thanks

very nice, would up the omega-3 though and incorporate some collagen 1 precursor like Vitamin C.
Okay, but elab on the vit C please

Okay, but elab on the vit C please
Vitamin C prevents the auto-inactivation of lysyl and prolyl hyroxylase, which are needed for collagen type 1 biosynthesis.
stop drinking caffeine as it inhibits enzymes and antioxidants needed for collagen type 1 biosynthesis.
Also, ask for micronised isotretinoin, its literally just a better version of standard gelatine isotretinoin and you dont need to scoff down 2 scoops of peanut butter for optimal absorption.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and silencio
also 1g vitamin C (if taken orally) is the most your body can absorb in a day.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and silencio
Vitamin C prevents the auto-inactivation of lysyl and prolyl hyroxylase, which are needed for collagen type 1 biosynthesis.
stop drinking caffeine as it inhibits enzymes and antioxidants needed for collagen type 1 biosynthesis.
Also, ask for micronised isotretinoin, its literally just a better version of standard gelatine isotretinoin and you dont need to scoff down 2 scoops of peanut butter for optimal absorption.
Alright, will do that. Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
290 DHA

Nice stack 👍

I’m assuming you’re using loratadin because of that study combining accutane and anti histamines; good idea.

What I’ll say is probably pretty obvious but just thought I should drop it in here. Absolutely make sure you are applying SPF 50+ (UVA+UVB) every two hours to at least your face and neck.

• +1
Nice stack 👍

I’m assuming you’re using loratadin because of that study combining accutane and anti histamines; good idea.

What I’ll say is probably pretty obvious but just thought I should drop it in here. Absolutely make sure you are applying SPF 50+ (UVA+UVB) every two hours to at least your face and neck.
You assumed right. I'm not going anywhere but to school, so in the morning I apply spf, when I come home it's usually like 15 min sun exposure but I keep my hood on and it's not super sunny where I live.

You assumed right. I'm not going anywhere but to school, so in the morning I apply spf, when I come home it's usually like 15 min sun exposure but I keep my hood on and it's not super sunny where I live.
Gg, at least you know the importance of it 👍

• +1
50k vitamine D
IMG 4201

May help, I don't think they will cure my acne, but an improvement would be welcome
nigga u want help blast growth hormone, peptides and antibiotics so u can minimize scarring and heal quicker. everything else does nothing

Last edited:
nigga u want help blast growth hormone, peptides and antibiotics so u can minimize scarring and heal quicker
Yeah bro blast hgh to increase IGF-1, the shit that causes acne. :soy:

no motherfucker blast hgh so you will heal and not get subhuman scarring. after u use accutane 95% of pimples will be caused by the purge not anythnig else and also thats why i said use antibiotics but please keep popping fish oil pills expecting results

• +1
also u will get 10000% more pimples from ur retarded accutane dose than u could ever get from igf1 dumb fuck. but seems like u just need to double the probiotic dose bro!

• JFL
no motherfucker blast hgh so you will heal and not get subhuman scarring. after u use accutane 95% of pimples will be caused by the purge not anythnig else and also thats why i said use antibiotics but please keep popping fish oil pills expecting results
nigga u want help blast growth hormone, peptides and antibiotics so u can minimize scarring and heal quicker. everything else does nothing
Anti biotics is such a temporary cope, you will just damage the gut in the long run

• +1
Anti biotics is such a temporary cope, you will just damage the gut in the long run
thats why u use it once during the purge so u dont get subhuman scarring

• +1
I'm not going buy illegal Hgh for a fortune just because piec said so on looksmax.org.

On the antibiotics, I'm going to get one prescribed if I can. Which would you recommend?

That's right, but it can reduce purge from accutane. On it's own it's just a temporary solution, that's true.

About peptides, which one would be good for me? I don't know about any of them

Accutane 30mg
Loratadin 10mg
Progastro 3mg
Zinc Picolinate 30mg
290 DHA

Accutane is enough

That's what everyone says, but in looksmaxing there is no such thing as enough. I do everything I can.
Ok, but for acne itself, accutane is the only stuff that really works

I'm not going buy illegal Hgh for a fortune just because piec said so on looksmax.org.
yes ur right faggot please go buy fish oil becasue retarded neckbeard/roastie on reddit said so
On the antibiotics, I'm going to get one prescribed if I can. Which would you recommend?
oral azithromycin
About peptides, which one would be good for me? I don't know about any of them
injectable ghk-cu is good for start

• +1